Will Facebook be closing her account after this?

>will Facebook be closing her account after this?

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
abc7chicago.com/live/23381/
youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAkmBOXETiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who fucking cares.

This is before they started tying this poor kid up.

how fucking dumb are they broadcasting it and showing their faces?

why do people still defend the behavior of the black, even after being shown time and time again that they are the scourge of our society?

it makes my stomach flip when I see the guy cowering with the knife being held to his face. what could he possibly have done to them?

this is what happens when you have a nigger for a chief of police.

the only ones that defend niggers are the dipshits that don't live around them. virtually everyone that had to deal with niggers hates them.

I certainly hope so. I'm so, so, scared of the inevitable backlash of alt-righters and racists against black people after they see this video :(

They arrest the perpetrators?

You're why there's probably going to be one

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SAY RACIST SHIT ON THE INTERNET AND THINK YOU CAN REPEAT IT IN REAL LIFE

The American posters here are a perfect example of someone who was given way too many trophies for coming in last.

The attention span of a squirrel and absolutely no idea what the word focus even means, nor do they understand that they will be fact checked but their mommy told them they were the smartest kid she had ever...known... so they just think as long as they are talking they are winning... winning like Charlie Sheen.

In what way is this related to tech?

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

white boy got cucked

this is going to be huge.

also i found it funny she clearly videoing herself smoking drugs as well. I hope their home gets ripped appart during a search.

i live there

after trump won, blackeys started throwing explosives at me from cars. just another day in the hood, really...

Liberal Redditor gender studies PhD with 173 IQ here. Please understand these fellow human beings. They are oppressed by our filthy racist culture-destroying race and they could not take it anymore. Thus this was necessary; they needed to speak up for their kind. Us white people need to repent from kidnapping them from their land. Donald Trump is to blame. Only Hillary could save us.

Facebook livestream

honestly.
it what he gets for living in or near Chicago.
ive been saying it for nearly 5 years now....Ra's al Ghul had a good idea when he wanted to watch Chicago burn

If it was me, I would have put my cock in his mouth or at least pissed on him.

White boys need to get used to being cucked. This is the way of the future.

yeah, come on black people!
sure white people decided to enslave you people for hundreds of years.
all while doing their best to not teach you anything but picking cotton.
then only 51 years ago, we finally made it illegal for people to treat you guys differently.
and as you know when the government makes things illegal, people automatically follow the rules...like how weed is illegal. people just automatically stopped being racist.
i mean seriously guys!
51 years to pick yourself up by your bootstraps.

Trump violence is caused by his rhetoric

>muh racism
>tumblr image
kill yourself nigger

The guy was freed and all of the niggers were arrested and charged with hate crime (aka being fucking racists) and will get plenty of years in jail.

Why is this still a thread?

Near-future America:
>Cop 1: okay, such-and-such happened, run a query for that on our social-media monitoring software.
>Cop 2: Nothing's coming up. The perp must not have a facebook account.
>Cop 1: ....shit, what do we do?

because mods havent deleted it yet.
do your job, mods.

That photo isn't real senpai. Its someone else's mugshot from a year ago.

I wish it was though, I'd love to see them with an "I fucked up" look on their face.

I hope these people go to jail for the rest of their lives.