Google search is turning into shit, but there still isn't another search engine as good as it is

Google search is turning into shit, but there still isn't another search engine as good as it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

ob8.at/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reatrd, use searx.me and yandex.com. they're god-tier.

google's shit-tier.

Ctrl+E not working on file explorer windows 10
anyhelp?

install gentoo

I can't believe I didn't know of this function yet
thanks

>yandex
yeah sure lets trade a US botnet for a Russian botnet, that'll really help

I don't care if Putin knows I wear panties. Hes thousands of miles away. Trump and his nazi friends are right next door to me practically speaking.

(((US)))

wouldn't it be better if neither Putin nor Trump knew you wore panties, considering they seem to be butt buddies?

You're a fucking idiot. Yandex doesn't cooperate with the NSA/FBI like Google/Bing/DDG do. And DMCAs don't work there which means they don't censor shit. All the good shit is in their index (FLACs of albums for example).

Post less or just GTFO. Your'e a motherfucking retard.

>Tor

They don't cooperate with the NSA, but they cooperate with the KGB. They don't censor stuff the US government wants censored, but the censor stuff the Russian government wants censored.

Six of one, half-dozen of the other.

Try Bing

is a keyboard latin?

honeypot

>implying
ob8.at/

>Google search is turning into shit....

Nah... the old search algorithm is still there.
Just use any javascript disabler plugin and toggle it while searching to search like it was in 2004

[spoiler]I need Google to know the different Kancolle and World War 2.[/spoiler]

Kill yourself, shit for brains.

>They don't cooperate with the NSA, but they cooperate with the KGB.
First of all, KGB doesn't exist. And second of all, even if they do cooperate with their intelligence agencies, who gives a fuck? It's not like they can put me in jail. They only care about ppl who work against their government. If you don't do that, then you have nothing to worry about yet you get the benefit of using really good email service without a fear of having your email subpoenad by some US judge.

Well, for one thing, being outside the US means that the NSA and company don't need to bother with any of that tedious Fourth Amendment bullshit in the first place. If they want your email, the only thing stopping them is their ability to get in.

I'd argue that what you want isn't a service that cooperates with a government hostile to yours, but a service that doesn't cooperate with any government. Y'know, the kind of thing that Lavabit was meant to be but couldn't actually be, a service architected in such a way that even if spooks come knocking, they've ensured that they don't have, or have access to, the information the spooks want.

This isn't "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". No government is your friend when you're talking online privacy.

Its not like they care about the 4th amendment anyway

>I'd argue that what you want isn't a service that cooperates with a government hostile to yours, but a service that doesn't cooperate with any government. Y'know, the kind of thing that Lavabit was meant to be but couldn't actually be, a service architected in such a way that even if spooks come knocking, they've ensured that they don't have, or have access to, the information the spooks want.
>
>This isn't "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". No government is your friend when you're talking online privacy.
user, I understand where your intent and good will but you're fucking completely delusional. Besides Russia and China, there isn't a single government in the world that can withstand the pressure of US legal, economic, diplomatic and law enforcement apparatus. Just look what happened to Snowden and Assange.

Since your option is not possible and not realistic, you're left off with plan B: host your email in china or russia. Since china is behind a firewall and your shit might not work, you're left with Russia.

And Yandex/mail.ru has a huge infrastructure and thye have soem of the best security ppl around (since their adversaries are super-skilled).