>Low signal
>Low WiFi

Wtf I hate myself now :(

>TouchWiz

Whats wrong with am pm though

Im waiting to change it until lineage os comes out

Why did this become an insult my phone thread

No, you don't. Stop acting like a fool.

So if not FF, what should I browse with on a de-googled Android then? Something that has some kind of equivalent to uMatrix or another selective script-blocker.

if you havent hated mozilla for years now, you havent been paying attention. just use brave instead

How many hours does the day have?
Last I check it was 24, but the reality distortion field in the US tells you otherwise

There's always icecat. Works semi decent for my old phone. Found in F Droid

It's not 24 hours exactly. Hence, leap year.

>Being up past ten PM.
What an idiot

This.
It is interesting how much these things unironically indicate about the user.

However give him a chance, at least he is trying, by installing Fdroid

>The unit of measurement "day", redefined in 1960 as 86 400 SI seconds and symbolized d, is not an SI unit, but is accepted for use with SI.[1] A civil day is usually 86 400 seconds, plus or minus a possible leap second in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), and occasionally plus or minus an hour in those locations that change from or to daylight saving time.

86400s = exactly 24hrs

A day is 24h exactly, with certain years (leap hears) having an added day at the end of the year.

Is actually right. Finish reading the second paragraph on Wiki. "This period of rotation is about 4 minutes less than 24 hours (23 hours 56 minutes and 4.1 seconds)"

>Not using Google Chrome

Please learn about the privacy reality today. It's only in your interest.

Not for common use you retard.
The article states that 24hrs is used in common practice. There is absolutely no point in this up.

What is wrong with the light theme

Great, time to stop using Nightly. If this has Tracking then so does Nightly.