/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

HOOK SHIT Edition :^)
Previous thread '

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>IRC
#ptg on irc.rizon.net, SSL only

>Links
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/Gy3MrCDA
opentrackers.org/

I'm going to sleep, but here is the happenings thus far
>News
• user debunks the h*h meme • user learns how to misuse the Collector • Z sympathizers unable to properly shill • TehC FINALLY fixed their shit • 312c fails to sign his post like the inept buffoon he is • Tracker staff on /ptg/ , plus random Emp staffer • OppaiTime gets generously overestimated • Want to get into OT? BNX50 tells us how • Sarek makes his way to the Senate • /ptg/'s most famous marking saga has unfinished business • Emp pulled a somewhat-competent sysop out of the gutter to implement SSL ... or maybe not as competent as we hoped? Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for penis purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html
prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html
twitter.com/painter701
helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for HOOK SHIT

>reported

Well done OP

new pooloo picks are up

>24bit audio
Talk about a waste of space

AB is cabal

Extra bit depth actually has a discernable, audible increase in quality whereas extra frequency is objectively excessive

when you say cabal, what do you mean?

l o l

It sounds warmer

here, nvm i am retard who didn't rtfm before asking.

False, OT is cabal.

Read links in OP

>almost everything has reports

What did they mean by this?

I'll trade ipt for PTP invite

>including news

Thanks op :o)

ill trade oppaitime for a 4***n invite

they meant that pooloo a shit

Are you at least a gold member over there?

>tfw two intelligence too use trackers

Fuck that! The DAT version was reported just because the album tag had the release year in it. The bottomfeeder who reuploaded it didn't even rewrite in the release notes that the DAT was ripped and uploaded to WCD by DJ Cipher himself, essentially erasing history.

people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

pathetic.

aplcucks on suicide watch

this would NEVER happen on pth

yeah done using apl except for "oh hey get some music"

HOLLY FUCK NEW PICKS ARE UP

The reupped 24bit vinyl rip is missing lineage

You're late

>finally join PTH
>search for artist
>0 results

Quality site there, faggots.

but are you using cable elevators ?

poop loop doesn't give a fuck about that rule

they've got staff uploaded rips (including lossy transcodes) without lineage.

fucking faggots probably don't even know the rules.. they just left the wcd ones when they installed gazelle.

amateur tracker 2bh

>finally join pooloo
>it's as awful as user says
>ended my life

I'd tell you to upload what's missing, but we don't want your eurotrash shitcore electro kpop drone noise

sadistic is my favorite nigger-hater

I kinda do tbqh

heading this off at the pass

azathoth hates niggers way more than sadistic, probably. I've seen him rant on irc about niggers and poor people.

don't bully sadistic

>get on pth
>find an album but the rip sucks and it's the only copy available
>decide to buy it off Amazon since a used copy isn't that expensive and actually rip it properly

Who /giving back/ here?

>he doesn't know what the intended purpose of a tripcode is

The purpose of tripcodes is for getting attention.

considering none of them have reports now, I guess that staff actually gets shit done fast over there? and they were reported for having TOO MANY tags, not a lack thereof.

Do you hate niggers?

bless you user

he actually used a tripcode properly and verified it on IRC though. Not using a tripcode would have been a far worse scenario in terms of his goal. I can't believe you actually spent minutes of your life making that pointless image that no one understands.

the problem isn't pending reports

like every staff pick and major release is just report/remove/reupload city and shit like lineage is lost without a care

i'm fucking aware, i even have the proof posted in the upper right

that image is factually accurate in all forms, including its stance on tripfaggory

t. Nala

>reported for having TOO MANY tags, not a lack thereof.

is that even reportable

>lineage is lost without a care

this is the shit that really pisses me off!

then what's with the silly overlay that implies sadistic was using a tripcode for attentionwhoring instead of a stamp of authenticity?

The CD FLAC had embedded images so every transcode of that had them as well.

embedded images are okay as long as they are under a certain size though, right?

Is it possible to recover if from the log?

because that's what he was doing!

who fucking cares that sarek said sadistic called him a nigger? sarek is a no one, but /ptg/ circlejerks all around this staffer saying "oh no sarek is a fuck, that wasn't me" -- who cares either way? it doesn't matter

tripfaggory is for attentionwhores. i put the factual shit in there to placate the drooling retards here on /ptg/ and fuck you all, you're getting my opinion since i'm the one that took the time to make it

I'm not reading through your nerd rage. people kept talking about /ptg/ in #pth so sadistic finally came over and wanted to clear stuff up so people would stop speculating, both in #pth and in /ptg/

they were over the limit.

No idea. The difference between the old torrent and the new one without embedded images is about 20MB so they were quite big

I mean we already know sadistic is a lying piece of shit anyways. His excuse for being on the podcast was "oh I didn't know it was a podcast!" when the first thing sarek said was "this is the nostream tracker talk podcast". and people still trust this mongoloid.

t. sarek

yeah only sarek could notice such an obvious lie. :^) You sure got me friendo

This is what I do too basically. I've already gotten a few uploads onto PTH that even What didn't have.

Prove that What didn't have them

>Emp pulled a somewhat-competent sysop out of the gutter to implement SSL
If this sysop was even slightly competent they wouldn't have suddenly pushed the change and redesigned the login page without warning.

1. they don't need to prove anything to you
2. they probably know because they wanted the album and it never popped up on What.

pure autism.

Prove 'they' checked the very few seconds before What went down and can confirm it wasn't on there.

>trying to backpedal and pretend it was all a joke

It's a bit fucking obvious that everyone checked. I did too and I also had artists I wanted on notifs.

It's on you

>#pth
not on that fag tracker!

Best tracker for workang non-virus software?

I need me Adobe Premiere + Photoshop. Fuck, it, all the Adobe apps

What private tracker is serving you malware..?

is libble still in lockdown or do they accept applications on IRC?

p2p

do you have a mac? If so, brokenstones. If not most windows shit is on public trackers.

Probably AlphaRatio

I said private tracker.

Is ChingLiu releasing good shit?

I am not in a private tracker for software, so either best private tracker for editing software, or if public, is ChingLiu good shit?

IPT would have all of that.

>public
Cancer.

Never said you have to or should seed it but there's plenty of fine working windows software cracks on tpb.

ipt

nekrololita is such a fucking retarded piece of shit. faggot needs to fucking kill himself.

You can just download that shit straight from Adobe and use amtemu, no fucking around with disconnecting internet ect

How you know it doesn't have virus or malware?
Just blindly make exception in Antivirus?!?!

You never downloaded pirated Windows ISOs or Adobe Software.

You download the original files, verify hash, then crack them yourself with trusted tools

Official direct adobe download links (using a trick): prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html
Get the AMTEmu tool from Painter directly: twitter.com/painter701

>prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

awful link, just download via the creative cloud trails and crack yourself

I am from India and I just bought a PTH account!!!

>downloaded
download
For Windows, get Windows Loader from mydigitallife forums

>using the smiley with a carat nose

LETS

Upgrades, saving.

Yeah go here helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html

>2015+1+1
>not using GNU GIMP
W T F
T
F

uhh... it's GNU/GIMP

get it together macfag