ITS NOT FAIR

ITS NOT FAIR

I expected the brand new NVIDIA 1080 TI for the reasonable price of $1080

Instead I got nothing but botnet shit and self-driving cars that will turn you into a Berlin terrorist attack.

FUCK YOU NVIDIA, ITS TIME TO BUY A VEGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrP2LTpuPGU
techpowerup.com/229290/nvidia-announces-the-geforce-now-usd-25-for-20-hours-of-gaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A 1070 will beat every single vega card in every single benchmark, including vulkan on linux.

I have no idea what OP is upset about.

HAHAHAHANVIDIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>this is how low ayymd pajeets have fallen
lmaoing at ur face while running my glorious 1070

r8 my working project

>12GB
What a strange amount of RAM.

I origionally had 8 in dual but a friend offered me an 8gb stick for 10 bucks i couldn't pass it up desu
So I put a 4gig and 8gig stick in dual, its nice desu i can use 10 in GTA V

COULDNT AFFORD 1080 pfftt

It's always nice to have an option to pay twice as much for 6-8 more fps in 3 games, but that doesn't make it wise.

after seeing how much nvidia have devoted towards AI, deep learning and cars etc it's crazy to think they're still BTFO'ing amd in every way possible by barely even trying. now i understand the weird 1920 and 768 cuda cores shit. desktop gpu's is an afterthought for nvidia.

god help amd when nvidia start caring about desktop gpu properly again.

fucking idiots
put down your hopes and dreams

agreed. the 1080 is shit.

but you paid much more for 10 fps more than a 480.

2x2 + 2x4 master race

I think you mean
2x3+2x3

3x2 + 3x2 was the best setup with the old Nehalem Xeons

just be patient

amd is going to release vega, which will be the top of the line momentarily, then nvidia will release the 1080 ti, milk the fuck out of it, and then release the volta end of summer probably and it will shit vega. then amd will release navi and be ahead, and then amd will release a volta ti, etc. nvidia is always going to be at the pace amd pushes them at

this is bad for amd, but a overall win for consumers. were basically gonna get titan xp performance at minimum for 400 dollars

4k gaming is gonna be legit now. cpu's may no be making huge jump, but GPU's are about to make a large one

pic related

>GP100
If only.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrP2LTpuPGU

the vega demo with a constant 60 fps puts it 4% slower than a titan pascal...(and it was capped)

if nvidia release a ti that will be faster than a titan i can see the class action lawsuits coming to them like a vomit
(im talking refrence to refrence )

Nvidia doesn't allow non reference titan, so most ti cards will probably out perform it due to better cooling.

well yeah thats why i said refrence...
IF they launch their refrence one to be faster than a titan well...

Reference ti might as well not exist. It will be crap, intentionally so. To keep performance in line. Pretty much a watercooler toy.

You can't trick me, poo in loos.

in4b nvidia asks money as a paid sub for you to use the gpu

they already did.

techpowerup.com/229290/nvidia-announces-the-geforce-now-usd-25-for-20-hours-of-gaming

i dont think that you understand what i said..

Im technically correct.

wow that sounds like incredible value!

I thought everyone was joking about bigbrother thingy, it is real. What do normies say about the thing?

its nvidia it cant be bad.. even if it will literally be a housefire

i think its cool but i dont see the point.

for years you could be tracked by the blutooth/wifi signal of your phone to determine what room in building you are in... so if you get their new thing, they can now track you with sound.

idk, if people are scared about being tracked, then they should be worried about having a phone turned on in their pocket that can record them with software they arent aware of and relay their position to near by hotspots. near new york there arent spots where there isnt wifi. Id imagine it would be pretty damn easy to track someone if you wanted to.

it's not about being tracked I think, it's about details of what your are doing that is scary
imagine having camera 24/7 in your bedroom

I don't like nVidia, but that made me feel like shit...
How bad can it get?

nvidia actually beat amd on the cringe fest

That's was almost Microsoft E3-levels cringy.

Poor volta

INTRODUCING: NVIDIA NOW PLUS

Ever been tired of having to do those stupid quests in games?

Annoyed by gameplay that stops you from experiencing the great story?

WORRY NOT! With NVIDIA NOW PLUS you can use your credits to skip to the next cutscene and save valuable time.

The future is looking bright, my friends.

6 months from now 1070 will be barely better than a 480.

well said desu.

ONLY $25 TO PLAY FOR 20 HOURS GUYS.

NO GOYIM NOOOOOO!!! GO GREEN, BUY OUR PAXWELL CARD NOW!!!

INCREDIBLE VALUE - Nvidia CEO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Hey Mr merchant, your nose is getting smaller, u okay?

JUST BUY NVIDIA YOU DUMB GOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay, OP. Just let it all out.

>A 1070 will beat every single vega card in every single benchmark, including vulkan on linux.

And I won't even mind sub-1070 performance, if in return it will be a nano sized, passively cooled card.