He/she isn't bundled up in an electric blanket RIGHT NOW

>he/she isn't bundled up in an electric blanket RIGHT NOW

its like you don't even want to be 10/10 comfy

Yeah I am, but only because my japanese apartment has literally zero insulation.

>comfy
>on fire

Pick one

>not getting a taste of the inferno that awaits you in the eternity of afterlife

I've got a space heater on my feet with a blanket draped over me, I can assure you I''m 10/10 comfy.

be careful brah, I had my legs in front of a space heater for 3-4 months and i developed red lines all over my legs, it basically cooked the outside of my veins, it didn't hurt but it looked freaky as hell and took awhile before it went away

be careful with space heaters, don't keep it close to one spot for a long period of time

>he/she doesn't have a she/he to cuddle up with under a blanket
Search your soul, you know you are only 6/10 comfy alone, at best

>not getting one with two modes each with 10 different levels

only 60 bucks nigga and I'm dialing in my comort level every night

best thing I've ever bought

I have 3 blankets (1 cheap walmart comforter and 2 of those fuzzy ones) and this memory foam mattress is warm af.

That's what I hate about memory foam

memory foam is a meme

Eh, its not too bad for me in the winter because i live in a shit place with little insulation, but i just use a top sheet in the summer because of it.

lol ok

It might be, but i got this bed for free so i dont care.

BUT I AM D E S U
it's pretty great

try hiding any post that says "meme". i did it a few months ago and whenever i'm curious about a hidden post and i hover to view it i find that 99% of the time, the post was indeed not worth seeing. that guy was one of the 99%

some words just uncannily signal that the person is not capable of contributing anything useful to the conversation

memory foam is a gimmick

It already feels like sauna here because of based central heating, so this probably is the last thing on Earth I need.

Yeah I've got that going on. I wear jeans year round though so at least visually I'm good.

yeah i hovered over the other post. your post is still garbage, but it got past my filter.

if you want to use "gimmick" from now on, feel free. at least it would be a more specific critique than calling everything a "meme" like a Sup Forumstard version of a smurph

doesn't get too cold here to warrant getting one.

im at work, you autist

I keep one under my computer desk. keeps my feet toasty and my dog hangs out down there with me

I find it too warm to sleep with, unless its really cold inside. even on the lowest setting I start feeling overheated

sunbeam makes one especially for your feet. its like a pouch instead of a blanket.
I want one so bad

>tfw actually had one set on fire when you were little.

>electing to live in a location where you LITERALLY have to burn dinosaurs for enough heat to stay alive
shiggy

>northern hemisphere
what the fuck guys its holiday right now why are you north of the tropics? Are you poor?

I tied a heating pad to by seat back.
Might be more comfy as a butt warmer, though. I think I'll try putting it on the seat with a blanket over it later.

No need, a blanket is more than toasty for me, anything else will burn me. 20c isn't pretty cold.

Kotatsu master race here. Have fun wearing your krinkly 20th century snuggie, morons.

my grandpa pissed himself when he was sleeping under one of these and died

>he doesnt have a bf to cuddle