Every night before going to sleep I cry because people are still using MacOs and Windows...

Every night before going to sleep I cry because people are still using MacOs and Windows... Linux desktop year is a dream, everynight I dream about a world where everywere are using GNU/Linux. It's the only time where I'm happy. When I wake up all my life is shit. I hate that.
I have to use Windows because of my work, also all my friends are macfags, they are enjoying their fruit products. Shit.

For the first time of my life I'm thinking about suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=surrealist movies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something is wrong with u

are you happy ?

>gui
>in linux

What's this bloatware?

> For the first time of my life I'm thinking about suicide.
> For the first time
You still have a long way to go.

Headless is where it's at.

>For the first time of my life I'm thinking about suicide.
As a linux user, I'd be surprised if it was actually your first time.

WEPOS V1 here

Do it faggot

Just be happy that Linux isn't mainstream and filled with viruses and bloated proprietary software for now.

it's teim to dew it oh pee

You're a faggot OP.

I use Linux on my workstation, and macOS on my MBP (which I also use at home).

I got no time to deal with broken UIs and regression bugs at home, I just want to be able to watch netflix and maybe answer emails from time to time.

Normies gonna norm. They don't have time to fuck around with Linux. Most of them can't even handle Windows.
If you want things to change either shill for mandatory computer education in schools or go out on a mission like RMS.

I have an iPhone, a PC on 8.1, and Lubuntu on my travel laptop
why do you feel the need to lock yourself down

pretty much, yeah!

I need my games to relax and all my dev apps. All of them. Also NVIDIA are shit people and shit out drivers instead of properly making them.

>Getting emotional about an operating system
You're just a different type of consumershit toddler, honestly. Legitimately consider suicide if this isn't some meme "muh gahnoo loonix" post

aww, poor baby, quit being an idealist and be a realist or surrealist

Same here, except suicide... Because im not a loser

There IS a middle ground. TUI stuff is awesome.

Do it faggot! If I you're not a troll please get help user.

Sent from my iPhone :^)

You can make it happen just a little bit at a time, OP. Do something like Stallman. Go around giving speeches to show people that they are being oppressed, but that freedom is within their reach! Help friends and family install GNU/Linux. Talk to local schools and libraries about it. Maybe you'll make the news this way, potentially influencing people all over the world. You can do it if you really try. Just be patient and caring. What you want is something everyone can appreciate. They just have to understand.

What are some good surrealist movies?

is your google broken?

google.com/search?q=surrealist movies