Why is AMD so crappy st everything? Why would anyone use it instead of NVIDIA

Why is AMD so crappy st everything? Why would anyone use it instead of NVIDIA
inb4 "I hate NVIDIA's politics" bullshit argument

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/cjugQpi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally everyone who buys AMD only does it because they want to prevent an Nvidia monopoly

friendly reminder nvidia 400 series is only gpu to ever actually burn down a house

t. based gtx 760 user

I wouldn't call AMD bad, they just have much less money than the companies they compete with. Intel is some 30 times larger than AMD, Nvidia double-ish the size of AMD, both economically. It's David and Goliath, but there's two goliaths and also one of them is the size of a mountain.

Also lol at AMDs GPU division. They bought the skeletal remains of ATI and hoped and prayed it would become good when they bought it.

Because I'd rather support a company who actually slightly cares about other issues rather than generating the most profit possible. It's not politics because if you buy Nvidia you end up screwed out of support in ~2 years because they want you to upgrade and couldn't care less about you.

AMD is usually better bang for buck that Nvidia anyway, so how about you give me a non-fanboy reason to buy them?

AMD is a viable midrange choice today
I'd say the 480 has the slight edge over the 1060 now after the driver updates.

Well because I still get updates for my card from 2008.
IDK how, but I did.

>All the nvidia meymeys
Why are nvidiafags so afraid of their own memes?

cheaper

tfw I could've buy an R9 280 instead of the gtx 760 and have +10-20% better performance for the same price now.

t. another gtx 760 user

Nvidia has balls calling Maxwell legacy. I support the ruthless company. Its like natural selection, weed out the inferior competition. We need more companies like Nvidia.

>We need more companies like Nvidia.
t. cuck

cheaper
never had problems with gfx overheating

People who buy the inferior product are getting cucked. At the moment that is the AMD user.

do Nvidiots really believe AMD users are like this?

Care to explain why?

AMD supports cards long after they end production for a series.

Nvidia puts cards in legacy a year after and drop all updated for that card

The only cuck here is you

I hate nvidia politics. Its a very valid excuse why I won't support a company that is openly hostile to both the open source community and to its own customers. I vote with my wallet.

FIREEEEEEEEEE

I've got an RX 480 and FX 8350 because they were cheap during black friday. This was my first comp build, and all my non-Sup Forums friends recommended the parts.

Honestly, it all works really well. Not sure why the overheat meme came about AMD, max benchmarks on my 480 only gets to 70° C.

>only 70° C.

>Nvidia
>Flagship card that costed 1000$ (Titan) is literally beaten by the not-even-flagship of AMDs last generation.
>Nvidiots will actually defend this.

The only reason to buy Nvidia is if you get it used or if you're a retard or just really rich person who loves to buy the latest and greatest as soon as it comes out.

seems normal for my gtx 760, and my friends gtx 780, 1060 and r9 390.

I already found a Ryzen link on amazon for $60

a.co/cjugQpi

Kek
Fukn saved

idk but when it comes down to actually buying it nvidia is always cheaper because they move 100x more volume than amd.

most people who owns amd are the ones who actually researched and consciously made the decision to buy it. either based on dumb gpu politics or fud about longevity.

Athlon X4 845 is goat and costs $75

literally best value out there and the benchmarks are amazing

>tfw no reply
intelcucks literally btfo no argument

>max benchmarks

MUH BANG 4 TEH BUCKAROOS M8

AMD destroys Nvidia when it comes to compute.

I feel like AMD innovates more while Nvidia just employs Jewish tactics
It's probably because AMD is the underdog.

>Why is AMD so crappy st everything?
They are, and always were, good at everything except fucking marketing.

I thought that Ryzen and Vega looked pretty interesting.

Why do people seem to get so upset over this shit. I've got an intel cpu, and that probably won't change for a while, but more competition is a better thing don't you think.

AMD is popular in slavshit countries and muslim land

No. AMD WAS somewhat popular before Sandy Bridge came.
t.slav

The RX 470/480 are the best cards overall in their price category, not sure what you're on about

not anymore

this

I don't want telemetry and botnet tracking in my fucking video card drivers

That's a pretty valid reason.

>nvidia has a super shitty underwhelming keynote speech with nothing good at all coming
>better make a thread to deflect from it asking why the other company is so bad, y-yeah that's the ticket.

>nothing good at all coming
B-but Nvidia Now, goy.

480 is the best selling card on amazon and newegg. Nvidia is bleeding money with self driving car bullshit nobody gives a fuck about along with terrible ARM chip tablet bullshit.

AMD is actually innovating and beating them at their own game. Dual card setups are done and PC gaming is dying in general, nobody needs anything Nvidia offers anymore, the $500+ cards, SLI, gysnc, etc. etc. are all overpriced memes.

Expect their stock to tank this year.

There's a reason people who buy Nvidia products also usually buy Razer products.

>kek bro, hilarious. saved.

LMAO

Nvidia actually made a fucking oven? What timeline is this we live in were the housefire fermi meme became real?

Hahaha holy fuckin shit.

I had a gtx465 that idled at 70c. Yes that's right, 70c idle temp. Don't act like 70c under benchmarks means shit.

Max temp is 90°C.