I just bought a new lenovo

I just bought a new lenovo

...is it safe?

Do you live in California?

You will get cancer and you'll want to reproduce to pass on your genes but the product will have made you sterile, too.

Sulfuric Acid? No

My boss does and he bought it for me so I think it could be from California. I don't live there.

My dudes it's only poisonous in California.

DO IT
DO IT
XIAOMI ME what is inside it

Even without any chemicals it's a botnet machine, not safe at all.

It's one of the new 4k models i7 500gb.

I know I really don't want to use win10. My boss was initially going to buy me a surface book and I wasn't sure if it would work properly without windows 10 on it. I'm a little more confident this computer will work fine if I don't use windows 10 but we'll see. My last lenovo came with a bunch of bullshit on it and when I reimaged the machine it stopped going in and out of sleep properly.

GOOD BOY

Just don't smoke it. If you smoke the lenovo then the plastic might cause cancer. I think you can safely smoke the rubber nipple. But anything else is unsafe which is why the warning is there.

It's only a botnet for people who don't care about spyware (like those who run windows 10) so it really does not matter.

it's just legal bullshit because it does technically contain lead and mercury. However you will never come into contact with them because the lead is in the solder on the motherboard and the mercury is in the touchscreen. california proposition 65 requires them to have that label but it doesn't mean anything.

>inb4 the warning label itself contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm

your dog seems excited at least hope it doesn't suck
WOW

I'm sure apple stuff "made in california" don't have that sticker...

>apple
>made in california
that's a weird way to spell china

>reproductive harm
Nothing for you to worry about OP

you can't into sarcasm huh

Now lay out doge on your bed and give it a good dicking. Also post pics.

First impressions:

This thing is a piece of shit. Just look at this keyboard. I wanted a surface book. I fucking hate this keyboard. I'm going to find a new job.

That hinge design is so hideous, I would choose any other ultrabook over it

Seriously. I really didn't want this computer and my boss didn't spend 30 seconds thinking about what to buy me other than the fact that it was cheaper than a surface book.

Really it annoyed me so much when he told me he was buying this machine. It also came with the news that I wasn't getting a raise he had promised me last june. It led into a conversation that ended with me getting a 9 grand raise, but I'm still very sour about this fucking computer. I'm probably just going to sell it and purchase something for myself and just keep it from my boss. Hopefully it won't lead to any problems, whatever.

>The hinge is hideous
>Keyboard was designed by someone in the 20-70 IQ range.

Sorry OP, your new computer kinda sucks.
Is the 4K screen any good?

at least you have Esc

I think it's rather dim and when I turned up the brightness the contrast wasn't very good. It's very sharp and has nice colors. I don't know a lot about screens and how they're put together so bear with me. It's clear from most viewing angles but it gets this backlight overshadow artifact when not viewed directly.

I think my new iphone's screen is much better in every regard and viewing the phone's screen off angle doesn't have any visible backlight, just the pixels from the screen.