Flawless

Flawless.

You DO realize that only EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL (ie homosexuals) so called "people" use macs, RIGHT??!

Netbook marketed as something else

kek aside from the hole in your wallet

It's 2017 and you retards are still circle jerking about this shit, there's like a thread like this every fucking day. Buy what you want, christ.

that's not the macbook air

I don't know op, I'm kinda disappointed in mine.

I'm really pissed off about the dongle situation. I was gonna upgrade, now I cant justify it.

Waiting till Kabylake and thunderbolt 3 implementation, Then I'm picking one up. The kabylake version of core m is suppose to improve CPU usage and battery life by a good margin when watching Vidyas

Sorry senpai, the screen just isn't 2017.

I love everything about macs and their exteriors, hate everything about their software/looks

look at those icons on the bottom, they are so UGLY

bloated and candy colored

disgusting

Will probably sell mine and upgrade when/if this happens

Overall, still better than the new macs

truly the perfect computer, how can anyone else compete?

Faggot.

VERY FLAWED. Were you born yesterday or something cancer ass thread. Now the New one with 4TB of storage and usb ports and SD card slot that would be a better one for the thread.

Beauty

disgusting & gay

This is disgusting

>Extremely flawed design
>B-but it looks pretty!
Nevertheless I think Apple's pushing the industry forward in some interesting ways. No way I'll be an early adopter in this situation though.

>Extremely flawed

[arguments needed]

Connectivity and being underpowered

Not arguments

If you say so, bud.

>t. mactoddler

If you think screen is more important than keyboard, ports, power, and battery life, then the new MacBook is GOAT

>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel themselves has admitted it's utter shit now and has trashed the design to go back to copying 90's era laptops with solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>ultra shit tier zero travel chiclet keyboard
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats at the slightest task because abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz because of chronic overheating problems
>retina meme supposedly for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating makes it impossible to use anywhere outside or with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air is even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade from overheating

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

>t. mactoddler

>404 review not found

This laptop is superior to Apple in EVERY way.
>Keyboard - Mechanical with low Key Travel
>Screen Resolution - 4K
>Price - $9,000 dollars

Yep, here's target user of that

this has to be a joke, I fail to believe that Asus thinks there's a market for such a laptop

It's pink

Flawless Faggotry, amirite?

It's rose gold, retard

>roses
>god colored

forgot the best part, curved screen.

Explain, macfags, how this is not the best Laptop Computer on the entire planet.

Oh, it's actually Acer. Nevermind then.

their numale cuck arms can't lift it. They also probably think Mayo is spicy

Loud and hot

I would consider playing games on that

For everything else there's Macbooks

It's not even worth it for that. For 9k you can get a desktop system that's better in every possible way than that heap of junk. You'd even have enough cash left to buy a pretty decent laptop for on the go.

That trackpad is just shocking

They should have just omitted it

>t. mactoddler

>Macbook is loud and hot
>Therefore, this piece of shit gaymen laptop is not loud and hot
Are you retarded?

This is unhealthy obsession

I usually hate Ayylmaoware but they really did it with this design and the price isnt that bad.

>macbooks are loud and hot because it's a cramped piece of shit
>thus a huge laptop with large slow moving fans and adequate cooling must also be loud and hot
Are you fucking retarded?

>moving the goalposts
c'mon son

Large laptops have always ran quiet and cool because you know, the components are largely the same as the shit you find in a Razer, but with proper space for a cooling system. Kill yourself.

Stupidest post ITT, and that's saying something

>t. mactoddler

the fuck is that monster?

2016 MBr owner here. I use it as a portable machine and a secondary battlestation.

Ask me anything

tfw I'm still using a 2010 mbp and plan to until 2020 at least.

>t. mactoddler

Only reason i have this is because every other super-lightweight machines run win 10. That and i got it at a decent discount so i cant complain

That serious man?
Is pancreatic cancer meme?

>t. mactoddler

>mfw PC killed steve jobs

nope

quality bait

>Posting the same cherry picking pictures every goddamn thread

show me another laptop that weighs 1 pound or less, is less then 2 years old and doesn't run win10 (or at least has drivers for win 8.1) that costs $1000 or less

Im not saying that its perfect or flawless, I have my gripes with it as well

>damage controlling the same pictures every goddamn thread

>show me
Stopped reading.

Honestly, with the recent MBP refresh, there is no real reason to get the 12" MacBooks anymore.

The new 13" is not that much bigger and provides many more benefits.

>1.75ghz
>97C
>that throttling
jesus christ fucking clean your fan, apply new thermal paste and take it off your cum-stained bed sheets.

>retina MBP 2013
>over 2 pounds in weight
>newer models not even less than $1000
>only >20-30% less performance at most
>only iris graphics

Nice reading skills there buddy

Show me a macbook that isn't a total piece of shit that throttles to worse performance than a craptop from Walmart.

>throttlebook
>benefits

Good joke.

As someone who works in the field, let me list the flaws with the latest MBP models:

>All models have non-removable RAM and are limited to 16GB max
>All models don't even have Kaby Lake CPU's and wont for a while
>All 4-port models are gimped. Left-side ports run at full Thunderbolt 3 Speeds while the 2 right side ports are limited to half-speed for some reason
>All models have the most inconsistent battery life ever
>13" isn't even a quad core. it's all dual core i5's, even for the flagship 13"
>13" has a completely different ssd connector AGAIN, so no more M.2 mods for your MBP
>13" all have Intel HD 515 Graphics, even for the highest spec model
>15" all use Radeon Pro 450, which is shit compared to the GTX1060 and above
>15" models have the SSD soldered into the board. Good luck doing any sort of data recovery
>They have problems with apple's own USB/HDMI dongle
>the provided USB-C cable can't be used for data. It's charging-only
>doesn't even come with a USB-C to Lightning cable. you can buy a macbook and iphone on the same day and you'll never be able to sync them
>13" starting at $1500 USD
>15" starting at $2300 USD

Biggest waste of money yet, and thats coming from someone with the 12" macbook

Meant for
>even considering any computers from walmart
your standard of "performance" must be pretty low then

Is it worth the money?

I paid $1300CAD for mine. It actually performs surprisingly well. 1080p60 videos work well, i can power its display and a second 1080p monitor without issue,it supports a second 4k@60hz display(30hz default but that can be changed), its light as fuck and has decent battery. SSD is about Samsung 950PEVO speeds, and it rarely gets burning hot. It does throttle, granted, but its passively cooled. USB-C port is Gen1 5Gbps. I can charge it using my external batteries if i want.
Trackpad is large and great, but shallow KB and force touch trackpad need a bit of getting use to. Also speakers are kickass for a laptop, no idea how they pulled it off

Overall happy with it. If you can find one sub $1300CAD then go for it. Apple's prices are a complete ripoff.

>Biggest waste of money yet, and thats coming from someone with the 12" macbook

>muh kaby lake waiting 6 months for 1% cpu difference
> not understanding that TB3 port limitation was designed like that by Intel
> muh upgradability I need to use this computer a decade from now!
can't be bothered to tear apart your obvious lack of understanding about design and technology.

you really want a gamer laptop with 2-4 hour battery life.

MBP are the best laptops and worth the price.

The comparable Kaby Lake CPU wasn't out yet (and still isn't).

I also don't see how, given the problems with the new refresh, it makes more sense to buy the massively less powerful 12".

>paying $2K for a machine that doesn't even have a quad core i7, unless for pay $2500
>TB3 Is based on # of PCIe Lanes Available.
In a device that uses only onboard graphics and only 1 PCI-e based SSD, there's no reason is couldn't get the full TB3 on all ports. Even if it reduced a few ports when they're all occupied that wouldve been OK since its only an i5(regrettably), but instead theyre always half speed. It's gimped so people buy the 15" model
>Implying upgradability
Repairability is the key concern. Ram fails? $2K+ paperweight. Liquid spills on keyboard and machine doesn't turn on? oh too bad you can't get ANY data off of it because lol not removable

Ok i'll take back the kaby lake part, but the fact thay you're paying nearly 2K, or more, for only a dual core i5 with HD515 graphics is obscene.

I never said that the 12" macbook is a good buy, for its price its just as bad, but that machine by itself at least works well and isn't griped with the MBP's problems. All their current lineup is shit for the price. I paid about 60% of the 12" macbook's value , in canadian dollar (which is extra shit)

the 12" 2016 at a discount price is the only thing worth considering, or the 2015 MBP

Addition: the fact that it probably won't get kaby lake until late 2017/early 2018 is another kick in the nuts. It's only up to date up until the end of 2016 essentially.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>(and still isn't).
And never will be.