Homescreens

>non-poorfag edition

I like

You guys DO realize that only EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL (ie homosexuals) so called "people" use iphones, RIGHT??!

>5 icons in dock
Don't do this

>jailbreak
He is obviously underage and doesnt know what the fuck he is doing.

this

see

If there is one thing I miss from my iPhone its the icons. Android is such a shitfest. Its disgusting to look at sometimes.

homosexuality isn't technology

You're supposed to post nice homescreens here i.e. anything else than what you're posting Sup Forumsals

see No shit, apple products are fashion accesories for homosexuals and last time I checked Sup Forums is for technology not fashion accesories for fags.

Feeling this strongly that your sense of masculinity is governed by what cellphone you use is the weakest thing I've ever heard. Were you also embarrassed when your mom asked you to hold her purse, gay boy?

>As Apple, Inc's stock price depends in part on the health of Mr. Jobs, stock speculators are motivated to introduce information critical of Mr. Jobs health.
>Due to the contradictory dates, possible evidence of forgery, strong motivations for fabrication, and few motivations for a legitimate revelation, the images should not be taken at face value.

Non autism edition

ios looks so cuck-tier lmfao

nice

Mehh

hideous desu
font is nearly unreadable (fuck off thuos)
why is a wifi signal coming from his head
the wallpaper does not go with the blocking

but solid attempt, you'll get there some day

FlowHome == (the_best)

what the fuck

>Two digital assistants
>The absolute madman

r8

>find friends
me too, senpai

It's all the same

Please apple fans, don't even bother, you're embarrassing yourselves. They all look identical HAHAHAHA

7/10
Whats that icon pack?

Still learning KWGT
Gonna add a section at the top with a click and battery and remove the ones at the bottom.

The name is weird tho. It should be called "Locate Friends" or "Where my crew at?"

They're all the same because they're literally perfect and there's nothing to improve on.

>"H-how d-dare people post iphone home screens! it's not tech applel is for faggots fuck youmactoddlers Android is true mobile tech iPhone is good for nothing faggot hipster starbucks-drinking maccucks I am superior!!!"
Quit whining like such a faggot.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I don't care that they are apple, I care that they have zero customisation and you are placing them on a home screen thread. If you had jail broken and maybe had a different app package or something I would accept your contribution. Until then kys you pathetic child.

Kill yourself you retarded neckbeard faggot

How did you know? Have you h@x0red me from your mac? Here's a selfie I took for you.

What media player is that?looks nice

Pape?

From /p/

#facts

Thanks bby

Stock music widget

supposed to be me. Not the quote of the op damnit

See

Materilel d_$ign,kids

moonrise

Just looks bad, damn yall need to download some new icon packs.

Why alter perfection. You spweing out shit hamie.

MODS!

mod here, how can i help you ?

>All the faggotry in this thread
Let's make homescreen threads great again!

I thought I was boring
But damn, ifags are even more boring

Apple makes the best stuff.

No, you are

>Stock

Anyone know if you can run different KWLP on lockscreen and homoscreen?

Why would someone as rich as jobs use a public health care provider?

oh crap

>diaper fetish
what the fuck is wrong with you bloat?

>Photos & Video
>Wing Stop

Good catch thank you.

Pls r8

not 16:9, what phone is that?

>When your wallpaper has White in all the wrong places.
Oh well maybe tomorrow will be better

He wouldn't and didn't. Hence why it's fake.

>ES Botnet Explorer
>Non autism edition

Better luck next time.

Just something simple.

ios fag reporting in

No, but you can add an animation for when the device is unlocked and overlay your real homescreen on top of he lockscreen using that.

Fallen is shite
And so is Varg

not a fetish; i'm in fact asexual

finally one that isn't entirely fucking shit because the wallpaper is a cluttered mess
proud of u

just crop it

ITT: Proof that Android + OS X is the only patrician combination

You have shitty icons, you use reddit, and you don't own a car. Why are poorfags even on this board?

kys pedo weeb

>muh minimalism

Too much noise. Shit.

Almost

Ok

Good

>I don't own a car

Lol wrong, I moved uber there for the pic because my bank's app isn't supported by the icon pack. And I only lurk on reddit

>Reddit