Which do you hate more?

I'm sure we can all agree that using either a Mac or Windows OS is inexcusable, but I've found that most GNU/Linux masterrace types filter into one of two groups:

1. People who hate Mac, but hate Windows with an unbridled, all-consuming passion.

2. People who hate Windows, but hate Mac with an unbridled, all-consuming passion.

So Sup Forums, which is worse?

Would you rather surf the Win10 botnet, or enjoy a /comfy/ Mac laptop without page-up, page-down and escape?

I use Linux and I don't hate either OS because I'm not a manchild that needs fanboyism to fulfill my sense of identity.

Though, Windows is more useful.

I used macs in elementary school and I realy liked the columned file browser, esp the part where one column has a big picture of a program's icon and the next column has files you would use with the program.

It's not like i hate them, I just hate _using_ them. Anyway, macOS seems to me the most viable option, as it's still an UNIX-like OS

OS X because UNIX

>without page-up, page-down and escape
Aren't these usually Fn combinations on Macbook? Fn+Up was page up, Fn+Down was page-down if I recall. Not to mention not all Macs are even laptops.

Vegans

Windows is much worse

Windows is worse. Although MacOS is garbage, it is at least a certified UNIX operating system which makes it infinitely more powerful than Windows will ever be. Disregard any UNIX-like Windows subsystem - they all suck.

Windows is worse

Using a command line is pretty fucking inexcusable. Hence Linux is inexcusable.

Windows' development is the must fucked up thing I've ever seen so far.

macOS is superior on being a FreeBSD fork of course, but the Apple organization chart seems much more cohesive.

Linux user here, I wouldn't even bother installing Windows if all my games were on Linux. I wouldn't bother installing any OS other than MacOS on any Mac.

/thread

>/comfy/
>Macshit

I'm sure we can all agree that you're a mentally retarded faggot.

>he calls the Terminal app ''''''''command line''''''''

It has to be Windows 10 all the way.

Seriously. How can appletards live without the glorious productivity of right click? Said appletards will defend this btw saying it can be enabled in settings, but that just proves how macs are not actually just werks hur dur hur dur. Their shit mouses and trackpads further exemplifies the company's macfaggotry.

>Would you rather surf the Win10 botnet, or enjoy a /comfy/ Mac laptop without page-up, page-down and escape?
Hackintosh.

Good OS that works unlike lunix and looks good unlike spyware10.

>without page-up,
Fn + up
>page-down
Fn + down
>and escape?
It's a key on my mid-2014 rMBP

Anyway, I use GNU/Linux at work and macOS on my MBP; this suits my needs best.

Linux when I need to dick around with work stuff, and macOS when I just want a comfy NIX environment that just works without any hassle.

Also, macOS has mac-ports which makes it really comfy.

you don't have to use the terminal in Linux at all, Sup Forums goes out of their way to use terminal for simple tasks because it's fun/fast

but if you want, you should be able to click around on one of the premier Linux distros (Mint, Xubuntu) just like Windows or MacOS and be fine

>He thinks the only way to use the command line is with Apple shitty default terminal application
Also,
>app

No hate, really, just no need for the others at this time.

>Windowsfag

Windows is better, I can play games on it. Honestly though, do you people really care?

it depends who's buying. I would love a macbook but if it's my money I'm taking the windows computer

People who hate Android, but love iOS with an unbridled, illogical, and all-consuming passion.

>Good OS that works
MactoddlerOS is a fucking joke, and only retards and hipsters that do nothing of value on it (i.e. update facebook) think this trash OS is good.

as much as i hate windows, im going to pick mac because i hate faggots and hipsters as much as i hate microsft. mac seems to attract these two groups of subhumans the most.

>Mactoddler
We managed to summon him again.

i'd rather use windows than osx. i just fucking hate everything about osx

>/comfy/
"Comfy" is bullshit that people spout to attempt to rationalize being a consumerkiddie who has no idea how to do anything computer related. You don't program, you're not an electrical engineer, you have no STEM skills, you can't even use Excel functions: all YOU can do is browse the internet and "shitpost" like the disgusting soulless normalfag that you are.

>t. mactoddler

Type 1 Linux user here. I'd rather have a mac. Though I'd rather build a PC myself or get a good pre-built one with freeDos/Linux/Windows and just install Linux.
Can confirm. It's much faster and simpler than navigating endless settings.

>t. mactoddler

Retard alert

Aww is navigating the CLI hard for you? AWWWWWwWW!!!

At least macOS is Unix.

GNU > macOS > Windows.

>Implying GNU/Linux isn't shit
>Implying there is no BSD Master Race
OSX > Windows, because OSX is a shitty BSD, and Windows is a shitty shit.

Yup won't even read past this one

yep, and it's still that. OP is just stupid and has never used a mac. Every key that's not on the keyboard is doable with fn.

idk about escape though, you can probably add it on the touch bar but that would still suck for vim users.

Software - Windows
Users - Apple

>mouses
>further exemplifies the company's macfaggotry

I don't really hate Windows, but I hate Microsoft. Apple is fine, but not really my cup of tea. Ubuntu user here.

Why do you autistic retards always post those pictures?

It doesn't prove anything. You think Apple isn't aware of what they did? They did it because they don't want you have a wired mouse. They're forcing you to use wireless and, in theory, forcing you to buy a new one if the battery on that one dies.

It's because they're Jews, not because they're retarded.

Or you could grow up and use a productive OS like Windows.

No need for *nix after 1995.

>can't install Windows 7 updates on new machines without hassle due to a bug that was only fixed in late 2016 in a hotfix that needs to be installed ahead of time
>Windows 10 can't be used without sending tons of data to MS and seeing ads everywhere
>Can't easily transfer data when moving between systems; e-mail in their vaunted "productivity" suite especially
>awkward scripting language is the first in its history, still not as evolved as 40+-year old UNIX tools which are still in active use today.

Yeah, nah, it's still shit.

using an MBA right now, in Win7
I should have bought the Surface I don't mind this machine at all, but I barely boot OSX (whoops, macOS) since all the software I use is either a: windows only or b: linux software that's a pain in the ass to run on OSX, even if it's doable, and I'll probably have an easier time of it by using Cygwin in Windows
Wine physically works, but it's nowhere near as nice in OSX as it is on Linux.

it's like the worst of both worlds
it looks shiny and I get like 4 hours more battery, so I'll boot into it every once in a while
and it's relatively fast
but fuck it

fn up/down/left/right is comfy as fuck though, especially when using renoise or similar and moving note data around

Windows is the devil.

Why are apple's software only for macs? Only a croat can afford a mac. I wanted garageband for my PC, but it's fucking maconly. I hate x-only software. Why do people support this kind of shit?

If I'm forced to use the shit that's a mac laptop then I would take the windows poison.

However if hackintosh is an option then I would pick that any day of the week.