Richard Stallman: 1

>Richard Stallman: 1
>transgender SJW maintainer: 0

So it finally happened after all that drama and lies.

Your opinion on this Sup Forums?

Stallman still calls him her and she

It's hard to express sarcasm on a mailing list.

I don't understand. Isn't that what it wanted?

No, all it wanted was attention.

>when a program becomes a gnu package in principe that relationship is permanent
GNU confirmed botnet

No [s]qt 3.14[/s] ugly dick girl to write blob-free flashable firmware for my Thinkpad? Oh no.

It's good that OP stepped up then.

>something she could not unilaterally do
What happened to respecting the rights of the creator?

Just imagine him doing this with a smug laugh when he says "she" and "her"

My opinion is that linux users are a bunch of retarded faggots and deserve to be gassed.

The whole point of GNU and the GPL is about protecting the rights of the users above the rights of the developers.

That aside, they're also right in the practical aspect since she can't really stop them from continuing the development on their own fork of Freeboot if they wanted to, the most she could do is force them to change the name Freeboot to something else by claiming trademark. This is, of course, a moot point since they don't want to fork Freeboot.

fuck you

You guys are really ignorant of Stallman's politics if you think he was using those pronouns with anything but sincerity.
Read his political notes sometimes. He posts a bunch on his site every day.

>inb4 GNU Freeboot

you actually fell for the "FSF is for your rights" meme?

they're just a fancy lawyer organization, that's all

context plz

The developer of libreboot is a woman.

She wanted libreboot to no longer be part of GNU as a protest against FSF firing some mentally deranged faggot for reasons completely unrelated with him being the mentally deranged faggot

The main developer of libreboot went psycho and started claiming that the FSF discriminated against an employee by firing him because he was a homo or something.

The other developers in libreboot seemed to disagree with the decision to leave the GNU project but the lead dev had control over the repo so there wasn't anything they could do except voice their concerns.

proofs

>Personal statement from Leah:
>RMS's comments about emacs virgins is especially offensive to me.
>Not only is it sexist in general (and directed at me, because I don't use emacs), but also offensive towards my sexuality.
>His statement implies that men are supposed to have sex with virgin women, and that women only lose their virginity to men.
>To this day, I've only ever been in lesbian relationships, although I am bi. I lost my virginity to a woman.
>I find it extremely insulting when someone assumes that I only like men, or that I'm generally interested in men.
>The woman that I lost my virginity to also happens to be a Vim user, and she is indeed an emacs virgin, like me.

What happend to the general consensus on losing virginity which means actually having sex?

that shit reads like a soap opera. who even gives the slightest shit who you fuck, would or would not fuck?

I do and so should you.

FOSS attracts a lot of people unfit to live in a society.

Vim confirmed lesbian text editor of choice.

That is true, noticed that at every free software related event.
My theory is it's due to the fact that there are no requirements for participating in those communities.
Basically saying "I used free software once" is enough to join.

kek

>FOSS attracts a lot of people unfit to live in a society.
I'd rather be friends with freaks than Normies.

For once, I find myself actually agreeing with that fat sack of shit. Good for him.