Other urls found in this thread:

smallformfactor.net/news/silverstone-ces-2017-cases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah that's me on the left

shoe on head

Im here with my boss im not gonna do that

how do I follow whats happening online? I can't find streams or banter anywhere

That's me in the corner

Xiaomi won the most disappointing keynote of the year award.

new meme
I'll let you guys call it

>tfw I just bought a 350$ case last month
>now there is better shit

FUCK

I can upload photos and videos later

That's me in the spotlight

ARE YOU ARE A GAY MAN?

The handle ruins every one of in-wins pc cases.
They are otherwise 10/10.

Trash can handle brings it down to 3/10

why are there so many chinks and gooks

HUAWEI wont have a stream?

i think you meant Losing my religion

what is Nikon doing at CES?

Anyone see the Superbook booth? Did they run away with the 3 million dollars?

gadget guy

I'll be there tomorrow, anybody wanna meet up at the Samsung display for an explosive time?

Cameras are consumer electronics. It's the consumer electronics show. I would guess they're showing cameras.

This is a giant mech

Me on right

Anything decent happening in cases? Especially ITX.

They're cases, not much room to improve

Losing my religion

nope, I'm at ces 2018, catch up OP

There is still a huge amount of room for innovation and improvement in the SFF sector.

VERY fast consumer running at incredible hihg speed

Why would anyone pay to go to this shit. It looks like a giant, real life advertisement.

what boutique pc system builders are the best?

is origin good?

It's an industry trade show - it's not open to the general public. That said, even as an average consumer it can be exciting to see the latest and greatest new products revealed. Also useful to help make better informed purchase decisions, like whether or not you should buy that thing you've been holding off on, or wait a few more months because something a lot better is coming out soon.

>chink electronic show

Smart shoe insole

im about to buy a fucking case

please tell me what the new cases are

I am going back tomorrow. I can take pictures of cases if you want.

Don't do it. You'll never see that user again

Do u like the open air bench cases? They had a new one of those.

I work in the industry. I am building connections for a new software product we are launching.

My employer paid for me to go.

I don't know. I either build my own or buy development pcs from lenovo or microcenter house brand.

No i need portable

mini itx would be great to see

any new mini itx shit?

I will be always watching for you

yo

Silverstone had a couple, but they're just rejiggered versions of their existing chassis.

tech east was pretty shit tbqh. excited to see what's at the sands tomorrow more than anything. m-muh robots

the toyota concept car was pretty cool at least.

Will any CES keynote ever top Qualcomm 2013?

Cases have a lot of room for improvement.
All of them are focusing on style rather than function.
Frankly, consumer cases have hit a dead end, even though there's so many features in server cases that they can borrow.

Why do consumer cases still have fuckhuge amounts of drive bays?

All most consumers use is a single optical blu-ray drive, and one, maybe very few people two internal bays. Everything is going to digital/ on-motherboard (m.2/ pci-e) drives.

It's not like the old days when you had a cd reader, cd burner, two 3.5" floppy drives, a 5.25" floppy drive, and a zip drive, and some tacky thing you used to take up space in an extra bay, but they still make cases that way.

Spotted at CES.

If you find this person ask them if they're serious.

They couldn't take a photo where there wasn't someone in the background laughing at it

If you mean the guy in the black polo, I think that's a Razer logo on it.

Not even Razer reps at PR events can take it seriously.

Where can I see these online?

Has MSI revealed anything related to the gs series? Thinking of getting a gs43vr but should I wait til the price comes down or buy the new thing?

smallformfactor.net/news/silverstone-ces-2017-cases

I saw some pretty sick cases that had displays in them, not sure if it's full video capable but it did little tufts of color with a time indicator on it

I'll be there tomorrow. The Dolby Studio exhibit is my favorite but is at Wynn, don't think I'll make it.

That's what mITX cases are for.

Every time Ihelp someone build a new PC I tell them they should go mITX or ITX, since there's no chance of them bothering with more than one GPU, or an assload ofhard drives.

At least, if they do need an assload of drives I tell them to get a NASseparate, or do their work on the cloud.

sanic

the vr sex machine i always wanted

you can even plug in HDD and get their full speed with the type C thunderbolt shit in most mini ITX boards now

mini cases are just limited in cooling capability unfortunately

>real life advertisement

isn't that what it is supposed to be

They can have just as good cooling as full size cases, just depends how it's designed.

Fast Joe.

do you see anything USEFUL OP?

mITX cases have more than enough cooling at stock speeds. Check the Dan Case. That shit is small as fuck and you can use the stock cooler no problem. People over hype cooling to much. Your CPU is not gonna die if it hits 80C once in a while.

Are you born mobile user?

This shit looks fucking stupid. It looks like the screens are off, is he posing for picture?

Fucking TN panels strike again!

I wish, I see in win is doing some more crazy shit with their chassis this year.

Just get a third party tempered glass side panel, or make a side panel yourself. Also I believe the 805 series didn't have handles.

I'd be more concerned about keeping secondary components cool in the Dan A4 though. Things that aren't themselves actively cooled, like M.2 drives and backside VRMs. The A4 lacks any case fans, and with the GPU and motherboard sandwiched like they are, anything situated between them will get cooked.

My home alert consists of my dog which allows me to equip my

Such as?

Thank god that's a concept because it's ugly as fuck. I mean just imagine how shitty that car would just on the interior without a massive tint job. The sun in Florida or one of the other states like Arizona would be brutal. Arizona alone would crack that interior like an egg. Florida would fade it within a year or two.

Femanon here. I think this meme is crap.

Would anyone there be willing to help me out? I want to ask Marvell about a product, my local marvell distributor is hopeless and wont do anything, all attempts to contact marvell via their website just forwards my details to the same third party company.

That's cool man. But I live in a place that doesn't allow doggos no matter how bad I want one and I'm such a pussy I know I could never use a gun in a panic situation no matter how fun they are to shoot at targets.