AMD is fucking finished

AMD is fucking finished.

>buying license to be a wincuck

kek.... go for deal 1 and buy a nice 480 with that extra cash. no need to buy Nvidiot shit.

the trifecta of cancer

>ASUS motherboard
>just buy kaby lake already goy
>pay for windows 10 please

>paying for windows

top pepe

amd/intel/nvidia will never be finished

if amd goes down then nvidia/intel will face anti-trust and monopoly investigations.

just like pepsi/coke. it's in everyone's best interests to keep competition around.

so stop these stupid fucking threads.

>the "I'm a cuck" starter kit

I was ready to build an ALL red PC if Ryzen released in January... Vega, FreeSync, the works.

All my parts have been sitting around for month and all I need are the CPU/MOBO.

I'm not waiting another 3-6 fucking months to finish my PC. I'm still sitting on Core fucking 2.

Fuck it, I'm getting a 7700K and Z270.

Maybe next upgrade cycle AMD. See you in 8 years.

Why the hell would you order all the parts that far in advance when there isn't even release dates for the new AMD stuff.

$0.01 has been deposited to your account.

>eligible for a 130e cashback

Cashback is such a scam.

Dude, buy my 1998 Civic for $50,000 and you're eligible for up to $48,000 cashback!

Now what?

to be fair, I did the same with the 1070gtx. I had no Idea when It will come out and since I build a completely new PC I had to wait till it was finally released

when will the 7th generation Intel CPU come out?

>Cachback! You only need to:
>Buy an OS that ppl didn't want even when it was free and was being shoved down everyones throat
>get a CPU that's literarily the same thing as year before
>and waste money on the worlds most expensive RGB led panel
Are they getting a bit desperate that their overpriced junk isn't selling? lol

I honestly don't see a point in these motherboards, if you can get these you can get entry level X99

Are X99s still useful in 2016?

Why not. In the future you can upgrade your CPU to many-core Xeon E5 from eBay for cheap as well, in addition to more cores on your current i7.
"One architecture behind" argument is merely a meme.

How? There is a 3.6 ghz 8 core zen chip at ces. It probably outperforms 6900k.

Every other part I knew I was going to use was already out there. I had cash burning a hole in my pocket and wanted to start doing *something* toward my goal of a new PC to satisfy my itch. Figured I'd take advantage of the holiday sales and start hoarding parts with the expectation that by the time I had everything else the CPUs would be released.

>buy windows 10 for $130
>get $80 back
kek

LELNOPO

>buying windows
>buying windows 10
>buying windows 10 home
>buying windows 10 home OEM
lmao