Objectively superior.

Patrician as fuck, desu.

Alexander Graeme Bell would be proud

Hot damn...

Dope

Requesting pape, plz.

Reddit

Do want. Sauce?

An actual great idea for on-the-go productivity. Useful for shit where multiple monitors would be good when you're traveling. Could actually see something similar being used if portable surgery ORs become a thing.

I'm really pissed off about the dongle situation. I was gonna upgrade, now I cant justify it.

polygon.com/2017/1/5/14176248/ces-razer-three-monitor-laptop

mad redditors on suicide watch, based razer did it, absolute mad men

Netbook marketed as something else

>2017
>muh bezels

Remember me?

Overall, still better than the new macs

a 20 kg monster

The number of shills in this thread is uncanny. Do people actually think this le epic razer gayming piece of filth is worth blowing your load over?

Gaming just got serious.

It's truly a pinnacle of engineering. A modern marvel.

I think it looks great and it has great specs. I'd love to hack the Gibson with that beaut.

Agreed, but imagine that one asshole who folds the whole thing out on his tray table in an airplane.

>An actual great idea for on-the-go productivity.
I love it when clueless retards praise multi monitor setups for "because muh productivity" while in reality it's only a waste of space.

Newsflash for you faggots, being able to view your twitch feed while playing videogame is not productibity

My new laptop

I don't know what happened but there's been several threads lately where people are saying that Razer products are actually good.

What is the point of rainbow gay keyboards?

Razer are the best!

>great aesthetics
>excellent quality
>fantastic service

10/10 would buy again

>The system uses a unibody aluminum chasis that measures 1.5-inches thick and weighs less than 12 pounds. It’s unclear if those measurements include the two additional built-in monitors or are just for the base system.
>Nvidia 1080
Holly shit.This is too good to be true.

How much do you guys think this thing weighs?

>less than 12 pounds

>>>fantastic service

Doesn't that company demand their mice have internet connection?

The laptop they've attached these to already exists if you care. The triple screen thing is a concept that doesn't work yet.

Yes quite a thoughtful move. It means I can transfer my Deathadder mouse (simply fantastic by the way) from my desktop to my laptop and it will sync all my mouse settings such as DPI and sensitivity. Pure genius rivaling Steve Jobs himself.

that is fucking awesome and you guys know it lol

And all three screens are supposedly 4k rez

Is it worth the money?

so this is the power of 12k...

Are you kidding? Of course it is! It's the Bugatti Veyron of laptops.

>shit price
>shit battery life
Next.

>>shit price
>>shit battery life
You don't buy this expecting great battery life. Nice try though Apple shill.

>Excellent quality
You mean Blackwidow Chromas getting rust is quality?

What ever float your boat shillfag. Go suck Minh Lee Tan dick.

But if the price tag is like 9k you could alternatively use said money to easily build a beast desktop and still have money left over for a decent work laptop

If you travel enough to warrant buying a high powered gaming laptop instead of just an average one but don't want to dedicate your entire carry-on to it sure. If it's just for your weekly LAN parties build an ITX desktop and get a portable monitor.

Fuck you round eyes!

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with a Razer™ product. I guess some people just get really unlucky. Razer™ really is probably the best peripheral company around today.

Oh really? If battery life doesn't matter why not just get a fucking desktop?

Shit like this puts the gay in gaymen

I like gimmicky technology
Not that I'll ever buy it but I can always look back and have a laugh at what they tried

Imagine the mockery had Apple released something like this

>You don't buy this expecting great battery life.
>great battery life.

Desktops are for squares dude. Razer is about pushing the boundaries. Living on the edge. Being at the forefront of cool. I bet you still play Quake Arena on an old beige box. It's not the 90s anymore poindexter.

It's a gayputer.

its called a desktop replacement, not sure the hardware inside it buy if it is driving 3 monitors for 'gameing' they have to have a beefy as fuck spec for it at a high end.

But you are honestly paying for potability, not practical, not best value, this is the 'I want to take my gaming rig on the go'

I can see its use, hell, I don't consider laptops of any kind portable because the moment you actually do something heavy that 8 hour battery is now sub 1 hour, so a shit battery life is a non issue.

gimmick for gaymerz

>I am you. but stronger

>Imagine the mockery had Apple released something like this
Apple would never release a 3 screen laptop. A screenless laptop? Probably, and at twice the cost of one with a screen. INNO-VAY-SHUN!

Bumping to piss off the macfags.

Your next 3 months paychecks

>free

sounds good.

Poorfag detected.

Sup Forums would praise the fuck out of apple if they took their head out of their ass and made a thicker, more functional laptop that could semi-deserve the "pro" moniker.

I don't need much money, rent is free and so is most of my food.

imagine the absurd price tag they'd slap on something like that though.

bad taste incarnate

I can't even find one of those on eBay. Is it possible to buy one?

>4k
THICC

Yeah its possible, they exist.
You shouldnt buy one though.

> call me skeptical
> call me skeptical
> call me skeptical
> call me skeptical

Gaming Notebooks/laptops can't perform anywhere near a desktop with a single laptop screen, but three screens ? Yeah, I'm going to need to see some benchmarks.

On the other hand, for developers or people who work with a computer and travel and don't give a shit about my FPS - this is fucking awesome.

confirmed for never having edited multiple documents at once, or videos, or other digital media.

Productivity is not necessarily enhanced by additional workspace.

/thread

It's a matter of preference, obviously.

Thinkpadders on suicide watch

>great aesthetics
>more like GAYmer aesthetics

If you're still into your squiggly squid logo and RGB LED setups then you probably haven't been out of your dungeon in a few weeks.

>Triple-shitpost

>Less than 50 pounds

Saying "less than 12 pounds" in today's market is like saying a dump truck "is a little on the heavy side"

homosexuality

probably not a market for gaymen. It's for business and professional. Razer needs to hold back this concept.

Anchor.

t. pajeet

>I don't understand computer resolution; the post

it was a joke mang, take it eazy senpai, take a chill pill bruh, cool off champ, simmer down chief

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP PATRONISING ME
I CAN'T HELP THAT I NEVER DEVELOPED THE SOCIAL SKILLS NECESSARY TO UNDERSTAND SARCASM
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>damage control

fucking awesome if you use a laptop for productivity and can squat 800 lbs.

What is currently the best method to carry a second monitor with you on the go? USB monitor, tablet with some app or what?

another dumb razer prototype