Anyone with a hackintosh build and a GTX970?

Anyone with a hackintosh build and a GTX970?
What did you do to get the drivers working? I've tried a bunch of times now and it just won't boot when I install NVIDIA web drivers

TAYTAY

is she /thicc/ now?

wtf i hate taytay

thicc tay is best tay

It's called pregnancy. You d*ck

Try installing gentoo

please post more thic tay

Except she not pregnant, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

did she get a boob job or not? please, Sup Forums, use your technological prowess to solve this issue once and for all

No, you fucking retard.

>she

>Sup Forums - Technology
We Sup Forums now

Taylor Swift is a aryan goddess.

Taylor Swift is actually Bugs Bunny dressed as a girl.

i have a hackintosh with a gtx 970. i don't know what trouble you had. did you try the web drivers?

>aryan goddess
>skanky bimbo

pick one

This guy knows what's up. I got an EVGA 980ti working just fine. Follow the guides better OP.

Those teeth give it away.

I just did a hackintossh install with a 760 but it would be the same driver for you. Download the vmware image, download sierra, run unibeast(it takes forever), drag that post install util over to the flash driver. Boot, install normally(check inject nvidia). Once you get in run the bootloader install(multibeast) select nvidia again and all your other shit. then i went to nvidia's website and installed their shit. Rebooted and every thing works fine. Download times aside it was maybe 10 minutes of work?

You can literally see the table distorting where they tried to make Taylor (literally the perfect woman) thick.

See for the real pic.

that's just the table bending under the weight of her gorgeous thicc ass

>we Sup Forums now

as if we hadn't always been Sup Forums some shit on this board is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums could ever Sup Forumse

What about the light bulb by the crook of her (incredibly perfect) knee that's no longer spherical?

Holy shit is she getting THICC???

Nope, she isn't.

it would be easier not to cater to her fanbase if she wasn't so good looking

fuck, i'd love to get between those thighs

The song that she'd write about me at the end would be worth it.

>post offering to help, stick around to refresh
>OP doesn't reply
well, never gonna bother to help incompetent fa/g/gots again

>werks for me :^))))
thanks for the help retard

i asked him a question. the follow up would have been "yes i tried that" or "no i didn't". i assumed it was implicit that i was offering to help by posting.

if you need a formal invitation, then "hello, yes, i use a gtx 970 in my hackintosh. please state the nature of your problem. i'll make a goodfaith effort to help you if i can. i won't promise that i can solve your problem, but i'll try."

do you need something else to be said? do you need me to give you a waiver of liability in case you fuck something up and try to hold me accountable?

I'm disappointed now

Why? She's still great.

>decide to look at the tonymacx86 build guides
>they recommend the GT 740 on the low end build
>the iGPU on the skylake i3 in that build guide is nearly as powerful (userbenchmark listed like a 3% difference between them)
>people will still buy it because its in the guide

That site is shit anyways.

Do you want to know how I know you're underage kiddo?

Because you're from North Korea

I have a 760 in my hackintosh and as someone else mentioned the drivers are the same. Assuming you have an intel motherboard with onboard video, remove your nvidia and run with the intel until after install. Use unibeast to create your install media. Install osx. Once everything is working, then add your card back in. It should work right away, but then you'll want to install the official nvidia drivers for acceleration to work properly.

OP here, in the end I just gave up. Couldn't even get my sound card to work and when I finally seemed to figure out the cause of the nvidia drivers not working, it just got stuck in a black screen.

Another one to my neverending list of failures.

sound usually is a big problem. Mine would break with every damn incremental OS update. There's a simple solution, though, external usb audio dongles. They just work.

>tfw the sound on my T420 is so fucked that not even the dongle i stole from my hs 5 years ago (it worked on 10.6, i know that) works with it.

I dont think that the sound kext installed at all. I had to install voodoohda for it to work and switching inputs when plugging in headphones doesnt work at all.

good deal, I might attempt it again in the future, maybe my motherboard is just too shit for this (it's uefi but didn't even work in uefi mode, had to switch to legacy during multibeast post installation)

hey maybe that was the reason nothing worked

Hmm.. as much as I like to declutter my desk area seems like a small price to pay to make the hackintosh more easily doable (actually my Definite Technology Inclines are USB anyway). Might have to move up the notion in my head as a practical idea should MacOS ever truly seduce me. Probably will have to assume other parts of my existing build would be an issue.

I thought nvidia on hackintosh was fine.

BTW what's the best cheap laptop for hackintosh that supports gestures?

And also, I don't get the Tay worshipping. She's just a filthy slut that should be treated as such

Why wouldn't you just use Linux..? You'd seriously be wasting the 970 with how shit the drivers are on Mac.

I have a 950 to hackintosh, it won't boot with any hdmi display plugged in

AMD users will know

>GTX 970
>4095 MB

not op, but I use a macbook for work and finally gave up with all the hot key switching and just installed osx on my main desktop. You can't have two muscle memories for the same actions, at least I can't.

I know. I'm just saying that it's kinda dumb to buy high end hardware and then try to use it with an OS that isn't compatible with it.

Someone shop a blue screen of death on her tits

xf86-video-ati

Anything and a magic trackpad duct taped to the side. My T420 supports 3 finger gestures at least.

You know, I do have a magic trackpad. The thing is a bit big though. Man, I wish someone could do some weird ass mod, even if it still required batteries.

Do it yourself

Yeah. I have been looking for a cheap one on eBay, but of course they dont exist and I dont want to throw down $70+ for a 1st gen one. Also it seems that my T420 doesnt support them, its spectacle doing the magic.

Desktop Hackintosh is fine if you have purpose for it.
A laptop hackintosh is just silly, you literary crap on the only things making macOS great on it's hardware.

I hackintoshed to trigger linux autists on Sup Forums. Then i realized i like OSX.

Still wish Tiger was usable though.

Weird, I found a 1st gen for 40€ here not long ago. I'm using a cheap usb bluetooth dongle with it, you sure it won't support it?

Gestures on it's built in trackpad? Yes. Maybe with a 3rd party tool because Specatale moves my windows around with a 3 finger swipe.

>Gestures on it's built in trackpad?
Nope. You won't get gestures.

Also things that try to emulate macOS gestures on a synaptic trackpad just sucks balls, the whole point of gestures is that they works 100% of the time.

I just went in for decent font rendering and got cool things like gestures and a fuckton of hotkeys and automated things everywhere. Really hard to go back now.

You need to download Nvidia web drivers.

>isu

she has thighs?

Most people don't even know such things exist for macOS.

Reason being most drivers for macOS are already included. For instance AMD drivers.

It sucks tho, 3rd party drives are usually much better and newer, fuck, Sierra comes with 5 year old Nvidia drivers.

Problem is, now there's no current Apple product that is upgradeable so support for such hardware is more and more limited and dated. At some point in the future anyone with hackintosh will have to go back to making very, very specific builds so they're properly supported.

Exactly what I was thinking, PCI-E is no more, soon no more 3rd party graphics drivers.