Gentoo user here. Just installed Arch Linux

Gentoo user here. Just installed Arch Linux
Feels so weird, Install was done in 2 mins.
Help

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Fontconfig
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Fontconfig#Enabling_Infinality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install gentoo

You had the most autistic operating system in the world installed, so why would you switch to a slightly less autistic one?

I riced my wm (i dont use a desktop environment) 2 times since this thread started.

I'm too stupid to get good fonts on Gentoo

Even I could do it. Back to Noobuntu.

And you are?

Im open for tips if anyone got a good guide for good Fonts on Gentoo

media-fonts/infinality-ultimate-meta is for retards like you

Have you tried looking at the Gentoo wiki?

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Fontconfig

Feels good not having to wait a few hours while code compiles, doesn't it? Just like that every package gets installed and it's just as fast.

The American posters here are a perfect example of someone who was given way too many trophies for coming in last.

The attention span of a squirrel and absolutely no idea what the word focus even means, nor do they understand that they will be fact checked but their mommy told them they were the smartest kid she had ever...known... so they just think as long as they are talking they are winning... winning like Charlie Sheen.

WIll this fix also the terminal problem?
Yeah, .. but always didn't worked like what I exactly wanted.

what terminal problem
do you use monospace font?

Oops wrong thread.

I had Monospace for xfce4-terminal, and the same for hexchat, and after that they were just garbage.

post screenshot

What the fuck are you saying?
After what? What was garbage, the font? Which monospace font did you use?

after wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Fontconfig#Enabling_Infinality - my Monospace Font just was looking weird, the default one, was like Monospace 12.

> the default one was like monospace 12
> monospace 12

or 9-10? idk, something around that

Wow, you are so helping, thanks

Maybe if you could actually describe your issues instead of saying 'it's garbage' and saying your font was 'Monospace 12', then someone could actually help you.