Built a PC nothing coming up on screen

I built a PC. I have a gigabyte GeForce 750 ti graphics card and I've connected it via the HDMI cord. I've only just built it and the screen hasn't shown up yet. All the fans are spinning (the CPU cooler, and the graphics card ) also the disc drives open and close, I've put the driver discs in. So I don't know what's wrong.Btw there is no beep. On boot. Also, there is a significant lack of standoffs towards the bottom of the case, I don't know if it's causing a shortage. The RAM isn't fully in (only clipping in on one side). My motherboard's CPU power connector is 8pin but the one from the power supply is 4 pin so I've put that to the furthest left ( towards the back of the case, away from the CPU.), as it didn't fit in on the right, where it "USUALLY goes on the 4 pins located closest to the CPU". The power supply is 580W so it should be fine with only one GPU. I doubt it is overheating because I put in two fans.

>The RAM isn't fully in

>The RAM isn't fully in (only clipping in on one side).

>My motherboard's CPU power connector is 8pin but the one from the power supply is 4 pin so I've put that to the furthest left ( towards the back of the case, away from the CPU.), as it didn't fit in on the right, where it "USUALLY goes on the 4 pins located closest to the CPU".

6/10 made me reply

OP: it doesn't seem to go all the way in and I read online that it should be ok.

what the fuck am I reading

Jesus Christ you're retarded

Get the ram all the way in, get a psu with 8 pin cpu power

fucking KEK
>Its also fine not to plug in the PC Op

>The RAM isn't fully in (only clipping in on one side).
>My motherboard's CPU power connector is 8pin but the one from the power supply is 4 pin so I've put that to the furthest left

Ye, ram needs to be fully in and gpu needs to have all 8 pins worth of power.

Also I believe this to be bait, cause no one is this retarted. To prove us wrong, post pics for proof.

Take a fucking picture of your RAM. You need to make sure its ALL the way in with NO GOLDEN PINS showing.

>calls OP retarded
>fails to spell retarded

OP : Sorry for being so retarted, first time building a PC. It just seems impossible to get the ram in it's really far from clicking in. Oh well I'll just push harder then.

Circuitboards are pretty strong- so long as you don't use a tool to push it in, it'll hurt you before it breaks.

OP, this is a delicate procedure to fix your issue, so you have to read carefully and do exactly what I say

Make sure that the computer is off, and remove the heatsink and the motherboard. Then I want you to put a paperclip into the socket, bridging pins from left to right diagonally. Then put the CPU back in and close the socket. You might need to use quite a bit of force, this is normal. Then once your heatsink is back on firmly, restart your computer.

Pretty much this. Took me forever to build up enough willpower to put in my first CPU in.

Will try

return that card. You can get 750Ti's that don't need any pins.

I know. I have one.

That's what you get for buying a 750Ti in 2017. Your computer commited suicide.

If your computer's broken then how are you posting?

checkmate!

How the fuck is the 750 ti still a meme?

>***CRRAAAAAAAK***

Faggot

wow
I'm done

Atheists 1:0 Christians