lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00038.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00056.html
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00055.html
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00062.html
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00064.html
libreboot.org/why-not-gnu/
web.archive.org/web/20161101101115/https://stallman.org/archives/2016-sep-dec.html#31_October_2016_(Down's_syndrome)
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00060.html
stallman.org/skype.html
libreboot.org/gnu/#leah-not-a-hero
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2017-01/msg00001.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sjw need to be culled

fucking based

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00056.html

I can keep going all day posting responses to the fucking toddlers

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00055.html

Do not hire from the LBGT community.

>NSA notice

On the subject, is there a light on the end of this tunnel? Are people who love to fuck in the ass getting literally at every fucking sphere just a trend?

I mean, all they do is drama and shitstorms(seeking for attention), not actually doing work. Anywhere.

I knew a gay black kid in Highschool that would throw the discrimination card for him being black and gay if he didn't get his way. Now he works at a Starbucks because he majored in dance and still thinks he'll get his big break in broadway.

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00062.html

>libreboot: I HATE YOU ALL WHAAAA, REMOVE ALL MY SHIT FROM YOUR SITE
>libreboot: but pls dnt disable my stuff....

Last, but not least, I find it strange that while Libreboot lead
developer has taken a series of actions to delimit herself and the
project from FSF and GNU:
* announcing that Libreboot is leaving GNU
* requesting to have her FSF membership revoked
* stopping donations and requesting a full refund
* boycotting FSF and GNU,
she hasn't requested the FSF's RYF certification of the Libreboot
laptops be revoked.

I DENOUNCE YOU AND I DONT LIKE YOU

>sends email signature that promotes them and endourcss them with their websites

WOO I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS A YLYL THREAD

So basically they let someone off and a cunt seeking faggot which leads Libreboot flipped shit about them being transgender and ended up fucking their project straight in the ass.
God I love autism.

RMS is a commie, what did anyone expect?

>when you're such a volatile autistic cunt you need to completely fuck over an entire software project on dubious claims of prejudice

Jesus christ

How long until someone posts ""?

>Do not hire from the LBGT community.
This.

RMS did the right thing. He said 'fuck it' and just let Libreboot do whatever they want because there was too much crazyballs drama involved.

That Leah tranny is full mental illness, RMS realizes there's no point in talking to her about anything so just pull the plug and move on not like Coreboot is going anywhere, that's the major project anyway. Libreboot just deblobbed Coreboot anybody else can do that later when the Gnuboot project restores just let the tranny go apeshit in their own little corner and call it a day

>That Leah tranny is full mental illness
Dude trannies are all full mental illness, I don't care what anyone says to the contrary and employers are perfectly justified in not hiring/firing these people.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas slay rmkinf yaaaaaaaaaaaas

fucking women and trannies ruin everything. fuck, is there any god damn subject they haven't infested?

>gay community latched onto black racial causes so they can be stronger against white straight males

there's no arguing with these people
stallman did the right thing

>lgbt cunt fired
>those fucking replies

well I'll be damned, maybe FSF isn't so bad after all.

>Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.
top kek, and that nsa notice... this guy is hilarious

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00064.html

>No one asked if you are/were trans, and quite frankly no one cares. You are being extremely childish, please stop filling up my inbox with this garbage.

Based Daniel.

Gnice

jesus fuck btfo

She's full of double standards.

Also, during the whole conversation she still uses this signature:
>GNU.org

I guess GNU wasn't so bad after all.

Reminder that LGBT is codeword for mentally ill and it should be treated as such.

>libreboot.org/why-not-gnu/
>#4
kek

#4: The FSF and GNU project is a cult

There is a huge cult of personality around Richard Stallman, which you may or may not want your project to be associated with.

Many - a lot of - FSF followers are fanatical, to the point of extremism. Your project will become associated with all of this, even if you personally dislike Richard Stallman.

Leah witnessed this with libreboot, despite having met Richard several times and finding him contemptible as a human being, for various reasons, even if the free software philosophy is morally correct.

Here is an example: web.archive.org/web/20161101101115/https://stallman.org/archives/2016-sep-dec.html#31_October_2016_(Down's_syndrome)
In this blog post on his website, he refers to kids with down syndrome as "pets". This is unacceptable, for a person who is in such a position of influence, as he is.

He has said similarly nasty things about children and childbirth in the past, and has made sexist jokes. For instance, he once described women who have never used GNU Emacs as EMACS virgins. Leah is an emacs virgin.

Leah Rowe is a woman, and she recommends Vim. Her .vimrc is on vimuser.org.

Personal statement from Leah: RMS's comments about emacs virgins is especially offensive to me. Not only is it sexist in general (and directed at me, because I don't use emacs), but also offensive towards my sexuality. His statement implies that men are supposed to have sex with virgin women, and that women only lose their virginity to men. To this day, I've only ever been in lesbian relationships, although I am bi. I lost my virginity to a woman. I find it extremely insulting when someone assumes that I only like men, or that I'm generally interested in men. The woman that I lost my virginity to also happens to be a Vim user, and she is indeed an emacs virgin, like me.

Princess Leah dun gnuf'd.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're referring to as female, is in fact, female/penis, or as I've recently taken to calling it, female plus penis. A female is not an gender unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning gender made useful by the penis, testicles vital system components comprising a full gender as defined by LBGT

Stop calling the male sack of trash "Leah". The male sack of trash was lacking attention as a child, and his schizophrenia morphed into thoughts that potentially he would get attention by becoming a poor imitation of a woman. The male sack of trash should not be given the honor of being referred to by his made up name. Kill trannies. Gut faggots.

SLAUGHTER ALL TRANNIES
YASSSSSSS SLAY GNUEEN

No don't worry guys, she publicly announces her signature change, too.

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00060.html

god fucking damnit

Lost

>yfw you're not a tranny

>lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html
>stallman.org/skype.html
Kek
He's our Sup Forumsuy

kill all fucking trannies

libreboot.org/gnu/#leah-not-a-hero

The one who got fired even cut ties with Leah for pulling this bullshit.

she's hot

>These people were the 2 people who I first came out as transgender to, before anyone else, and they helped me a lot during my early transition, when I was unstable.
>was
Kek.

>Kill trannies. Gut faggots.
I'm not a SJW but that's a little extreme don't you think?

>The dismissal of the staff person was not because of her gender. Her gender now is the same as it was when we hired her. It was not an issue then, and it is not an issue now.-- Dr Richard Stallman

You can only be or in this.

Why? They are pests. They are no better than a rabbit or a fox.

And all you do by saying is lend credence to the claim that trans people are regularly discrimated against.

Go back to plz

This is how the GNU project ends.

Thanks SJWs.

Holy shit, how can someone throw a tantrum over something benign like being called '*virgin'? It's not even in a malicious context.

No wonder only idiots would listen to her ramblings.

>comparing human beings to small game
Edgy

what does stallman say about wire in it's infinite superiority over every otehr encrypted messaging system

She's not wrong.

>Someone who did a bad job got fired and he somehow happened to be transgender. Suddenly Free Software is a bad idea.

Why is free software so cancerous?

Because the CANCER (you) thinks the NON-Cancer is Cancerous.

So I took the 3 seconds to actually read his blogpost where RMS 'refers to kids with down syndrome as pests'.

That's an interesting interpretation to say the least lmao.

hahaha stallman BTFO

Nice edge.

Really odd and cool to see stallman having Sup Forums opinions.

Free Software is the best thing that happened to this 1984 world we have.

Deal with it.

See you in hell, when you realise you suported all the criminals: Bush, Obama, Clinton, Globalism, War, Death killing, poisoning and lies.

But you don't feel the poison because you ARE poison yourself. Fuck you.

>Death, killing

missed a comma there

She's right though.

How about just ignoring troublesome individuals and going about one's business?

>latching onto vim/emacs banter as discrimination
>that word twisting
What? How does "emacs virgin" possibly translate to "het is what's supposed to happen and only that and RMS is a cis-scum for saying that"? Virginity has no link from close or far to sexual orientation.

Don't you insult rabbits or foxes comparing them to this abomination, they're cute.

TRANNIES BTFO
BASED RMS

Out loud my friend. Well done.

who cares about fagboot anyway

t. tranny

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

> tfw no qt free-software activist girl with boy pussy

Have an actual girl peg you while you're dressed like a girl.

the people replying to that mailing list. That's it.

KEK
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2017-01/msg00001.html

Friendly reminder that people only hate RMS because they know he is right but are too weak to go through with his ideals.

Fucking mental midgets, enjoy your botnet.

He isn't though. He's very wrong on all levels.

See: http://
goo
.gl/
4I3h1t

I am enjoying it :)

So?
libreboot is a dysfunctional hackjob, just like it's devs seemingly are.
Good riddance.

RMS bringing the heat.

The fact that RMS was able to scare away this monster freak is proof the FSF is great.

They're lying. The employee (who I won't name, because I don't want her harrassed) was being harassed by another employee who was transphobic. Her fellow co-worker sided with him and then she started standing up for herself because she was being bullied. She was identified as a threat to the FSF's internal stability and then she was fired. What should have happened is the people bullying her should have been fired. Which is these people: Stephen Mahood Ruben Rodriguez

lmfao, hypocrisy much
>i wont name cis harassment
>these are the bullies go harass

cant they just fork libre boot?

seriously gnuut (gah noot'gnu boot') when?
"gnuut is a for of the now deprecated libreboot

>His statement implies that men are supposed to have sex with virgin women, and that women only lose their virginity to men.
I don't see this at all. What is the logic?

>cant they just fork libre boot?
They can. No one just wants to waste their time maintaining a fork.

Prove it.

You can't just claim these things to get people you don't like fired.

just 1.1 the code whenever libre updates

im quoting him or whatever

They love making this about gender, don't they...

>hire LGBT/Womyn
>End up having to deal with all this fucking drama

Based Stallman sends like 2 emails out and just carries on with his life.

He knows how to deal with inane comments.

>Leah Rowe is a woman

Nice blog faggot.

>I'd rather read mass media
lmao ok, enjoy your blue pill

I'll try

Hey this is actually pretty relevant to tech. Considering it directly effects several large software based projects. Fuck you tripfag

This is Leah