Wake up at 10 (ish)

>Wake up at 10 (ish)
>go to bed at 3-4am
>Spend around 16 hours of that in front of the pc

How much time do you spend in front of your pc Sup Forums? How much is too much?

please take your nazi meme images and leave

plz go back 2 ur safe space on Sup Forums faggot

>pol
>safe space

???

stop blaming jews on pol and get a job.

17 hours with 6 hours of sleep.

About 2-3hrs a day during the work week. Probably around triple that on my days off.

how do you convert that in to microwave time?

desu Sup Forums is a massive echo chamber that quickly stamps out any dissent, it's just that it leans to the side of though that's less "mainstream" so they think they're exempt from being a safe space.

>your pc
about 6 hours
>company pc
8 hours

Living the dream user?

About an hour a day, expect that number to increase to 5 or 6 in the next few weeks.

University life means I'm out the door by 6AM and usually back around 10PM on weekdays. Barely have time to sleep. Classes, study, friends, assorted responsabilities.

On weekends I usually wake up at like noon and stay woke until 4 in the morning, all that time on the computer by default unless my friends organize something to do.

Now I'm on summer vacation (worst hemisphere), and I'm waking up at 6PM to play CS:GO non-stop sans feeding time until 9AM usually. Most friends are all unluckily from very far away and go back home for vacation, and I don't feel like wasting shitloads of money to spend 10 hours on a super-uncomfortable bus just to visit them a couple of days. The few that are still in town got together for some beers yesterday, we were only 5 of the bros and a chick acquaintance out of the usual dozen plus regulars, and two of those bros leave for Thailand and Dubai respectively this week. I'm done for today and just came here to check up, I'm going to eat breakfast and collapse in bed soon. Rose from GN1 to GN3 during vacation, at least I'm getting less shit.

>wake up at 1-2AM
>sleep at 12-1PM

Roughly 11 hours or 12 hours.

My PC is next to my bed.
My laptop is on the night shelf.
I don't count, but probably a lot.

It's never too much.

every waking hour

You are human, you need human interaction.

>it's okay when conservatives do it

>>Wake up at 10 (ish)
>>go to bed at 3-4am
>>wake up at 1-2AM
>>sleep at 12-1PM

Living the life. Mad jelly.

A safe space is a space in which you are safe from disagreement with your opinions. Now post something liberal with good arguements to Sup Forums and see what happens. In fact, make a thread right now.

>How much time do you spend in front of your pc Sup Forums?
Every waking second that I'm not spending shitting, sleeping or working

>How much is too much?
No such thing

Reddit is a conservative website now, you belong there.

>implying I would ever go on that shitty site