HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

IT'S NOT FAIR INTEL BROS!!! HOW IS THEIR 16 THREAD CPU AT 4GHZ!!!! HOW DID THEY BEAT US AT 3.4GHZ NO TURBO ENABLED!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!

neck yourself, this thread already exists

That image does really well to explain the average intelligence of a Intelfag.

How can this happen? AMD has always ben worse than Intel, I refuse to believe this has changed

>explaining how cpus work to a anime faggot

Haha, FAIL.
Intel can overclock to 5GHz

>Intel can overclock to 5GHz
The 8 cores? Yeah, maybe on LN2 after which it explodes.

That's okay, the Frog claiming to get 5Ghz on air on his Ryzen sample finally admitted he disabled 7 of the 8 cores in order to do it.

He also admitted the debug motherboard doesn't have the VRM for proper overclocking either.

And it's not like I'd care about a few hundred MHz when zen can boost to 4.0 already.

AMD boards almost always have over-designed VRMs because a few years ago most AMD motherboards started shitting out when people tried to buy those 140W and 220w CPUs.

So I HIGHLY doubt the VRMs weren't for OCing.

But hey, maybe i'm wrong, maybe Zen will blow everything out of the water, i'm not holding my breath though.

>AMD boards almost always have over-designed VRMs
This is a validation motherboard, these are not consumer boards, they're used for testing, they're at best probably 3+1 phases

Again, i'll believe it when I see it, AMD has a long storied history of not meeting expectations, this wont be any different.

user, this isn't black magic, validation or debug motherboards aren't meant for overclocking, they're meant to test chip stability and firmware.

So fucking go post some results from a "real" board.

I can pretty much guarantee you wont be seeing 5Ghz on air.

Nobody tested on a real board and leaked yet user, holy shit are you difficult.

Do you know anything about these things? Do you think aftermarket GPUs with 12 phases exist for a joke? Why do you think some motherboards are much more expensive than others? It's not the extra M2 slot.
You can't overclock anything properly without quality mosfets and phases, Google it holy shit.

Is this the new cow2beef?

That's my fucking point you retard. Just shut the fuck up and wait until it's released is what I have been saying this whole time.

What you've been saying is 'it's impossible because it's AMD'

Now tell me two CPU architectures that couldn't overclock, I'll make it even easier for you, you can include Intel in those two.

you've already posted this identical reply elsewhere, retarded faggot.

And I never said it couldn't OC, I specifically said it wont OC nearly as much as you're pretending it will

>you've already posted this identical reply elsewhere, retarded faggot.
That's because nobody answered yet, and they can't unless you pull out some obscure MIPS/Sparc chip.

>And I never said it couldn't OC, I specifically said it wont OC nearly as much as you're pretending it will
I never said it would overclock to 5 on all cores either, but it won't have trouble OCing to 4.4/.5 on all cores, which is more than enough.

Holy shit! This is awesome!
It's the multicore power of a Xeon and the single core power of a i7!

>always
(you).