/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• Xiaomi's presentation at CES was a bit lackluster with still no confirmed US/Worldwide launch, instead shows off products like the Mi TV 4 which is thinner than a Mi Mix and features a deep learning AI system also a White Mi Mix was shown and a new Mi HD router and a brief glimpse into the Xiaomeme botnet • user gets a nice looking Chinese made Finnish mug • user reviews the Curren 8106 • user received his magnetic usb cable but they're easy to knock out of your phone because its bulky build • GBpoints earned before Oct 31 will automatically expire and reset to Zero on Mar 31 • user got his new wallet in today • At least five sellers are already begging user to cancel disputes • Android 7 EU ROM is out for most Xiaomi phones • A YAZOLE watch is shown • user took his Ystart Jin02 knife apart posts his findings • user's Fidget Cube already turned to shit after three hours of use • eBay fidget cubs suffer a similar fate • user shows that the latest MIUI releases is hogging 2gb worth of newly installed apps on his RN3P • user shows off his collection of Chinese watches along with prices and mini reviews • user fixes his Xiaomi Piston 3 • Try your luck with these Chinese Lucky Bags Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/User:LeOutlookingMan/Fidget_Cube
youtu.be/GNOb4TW-7J0
aliexpress.com/store/product/titty_melon_milk/1881196_32439888437.html
aliexpress.com/item/memeseeds/32480871815.html
aliexpress.com/item/FUCKING-WEED/32751949541.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Subwoofer-Mini-Portable-Bluetooth-Shower-Speaker-Audio-Receiver-Waterproof-Music-USB-Hoparlor-Phone/32634486722.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for attention seeking faggot

Second for last hour to choose the next Comfy review
www.strawpoll.me/12035621

Is it worth buying air purifiers if you don't live in China?
Or if you live in a house that gets dusty constantly

On audiobudget.com, where it says "Best for" and then bassheads, vocal, average listeners, etc.
If I'm primarily listening to classical, what should I look out for? Having trouble deciding on a pair.

third for Eiaosi X6 are quite possibly the greatest value headphones available in the world today, offering phenomenal audio reproduction at a bargain price, all in an attractive and durable package.

It can most certainly be. It helps me a ton with pollen during summer.

Dzat DF-10 or any other neutral type with a wide soundstage and lots of detail, you can always EQ those to get whatever sound you want. If you have Zircons or other bassy earphones you'll have a hard time EQing around that. You're looking for detail with classical since so much is going on.

thanks, same happened to the ebay one

I started a page if anyone wants to provide more info

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/User:LeOutlookingMan/Fidget_Cube

Thanks senpai.
>you can always EQ those to get whatever sound you want
Never really know what to do with an EQ desu. I mean, I understand how it works technically, but I just don't know what's better and what's worse.

>pollen during summer.
Ah cool
Do you constantly open your windows? Maybe buying screen filters would help as well, idk

No, I keep them closed. Screen filters would do some, but not that much good.

Make sure to vaccum and stuff too.

its so refreshing to see someone actually update the wiki instead of complaining that everyone forgot their review 3 threads later

Vacuuming is prolly the best option but it fucks with my nose whenever I clean but it gets adjusted after a few hours

Less furniture and stuff would help minimise cleaning and dust too

Might need to get a better/new bag for your vacuum.

can you buy original Xiaomi batteries anywhere? my Mi4c is fucked up i think
>suddenly turns off when its at 10%
>connect to charger and boot
>battery is at 40%

you are probabaly just stirring up dust into the air when cleaning
and when it settles back down you feel better again

Looking forward to this review if you're lurking here Audiobudget.

:)

>Mfw the bag is the filter
Bruhh they don't make those anymore.
I may need a new vacuum, kek

Stirring up the dust in what way?
I clean every part that I could find dusty/dirty (even walls)
Maybe the vacuum fumes contribute to my nose as well

I can't really complain cos the house is old and dusty af to begin with

Alright /csg/ Comfy here with my final shill to anybody who missed it, my video review of the Dzat DF-10 wood IEMs. And yes, I know my lighting is bad. I got pro lighting for Christmas so any bad video quality is going away soon!

youtu.be/GNOb4TW-7J0

Also I closed the poll, the next review will be of my chink Razer Deathadder. I'm pretty sure it's just a legit Deathadder because I can spot no differences and it installs all firmware off Synapse no problem. I'll go over it anyway with comparison to James Donkey.

Thanks again, back soon

Is it worth buying a Raspberry Pi from Ali or it's just some knock off chink shit?

There's a moral imperative to buy them from Ali. Do it, faggot.

no, you're supposed to buy a new phone

its a well known problem with Mi4c and many have reported that a new battery doesn't fix the problem

are the shark microsd cards a meme?
would it be viable to run a linux distro off of one?

Just recently found out that it's shit. But nevermind.

BOOOOOO

I voted for comfy hoarding. Lithu was right my vote doesnt matter when the discord cabal controls everything, But for some reason I thought you were different

You linked to the wrong previous thread. It's like you're not even trying any more, RegularOP. :(

why does my dz09 watch smell like chinese food? do they not wash hands or something?

Eiaosi™IEMs saved my marriage!

This is true, here's a simulation by Eiaosi engineers.

Buy a chink phone now or wait till windows 10 is out for ARM and get a phone that supports it?

you only took 11 minutes to make that
i'm impressed

kek

Thanks, I guess someone has to do the ground work

I edited the table a bunch and added some info on stuff I found in the Sup Forums archives

>GBpoints earned before Oct 31 will automatically expire and reset to Zero on Mar 31
I'll take that with a grain o salt. The image looks like an edit of the "fuck gearbest" shitposter.
Any other Gearbest user that got that "friendly reminder" email? I don't think so.

cant resist 60p for faster shipping, usually comes in about 5 days

stuff from 11.11 hasn't arrived yet, do I ask sellers to extend buyer's protection time or do I outright open disputes if the stuff doesn't arrive in time?

any of these projectors ever any good?

My father found an old cassette tape of my grandfather speaking from 1978, 1 year before he passed away. My father asked me to find something to play it so I bought a chinko portable cassette player. Thank you /csg/ for connecting my family with stinky chinky shit

Cheap chink low res projector sucks. If you just want it for novelty sakes, go ahead. If you want quality, save your money.

figured, thanks user

I'm surprised the cassette player didn't chew up the tape
Consider digitising it

Can someone recommend a good soldering station ?

Hakko 936

I did get that email too, look.

Scratch and sniff feature

Minor kek

>mfw someone actually saved an image I made and made me part of /csg/ canon

>extend buyer's time
Do it, then dispute if it doesn't arrive unless you just want money back now

It's that Rebecca Black gurl, she must've a crush on you if she saved your image.

i've got like ~400 unused gb points atm, but no warning email from gearbest
don't know dudes, maybe only to ones that got gb points before october 2016 get this email?

You can buy decent glasses on Aliexpress with prescription lenses.

I've gotten a complete pair of frames and lenses for about $45 before.

They have some great frames too. A better selection than my local optometrist.

How comfortable are the spinfit tips? I like the sound of the triple flange tips that came with my piston 2's, but they are really uncomfortable, so I was hoping that they would be a suitable replacement. The comply foam tips would probably sound better, but the foam does not sound comfortable.

Pretty sure it was just a normal newsletter, no clue why you didn't get one. Just use them before it's too late and you get chinked

It means that only the ones in peril of losing their points get that e-mail. (if it's real)

Welp, I got the email but I don't have any GB points left in my account and my last order was around August last year.

I'm fucking mad.

those plato cutters are actually pretty decent.
I used a pair for gunpla for a long time.

Did someone ever ordered seeds?

Enjoy your plant cancer.

when I was that close to a chinese machine, it was trying to kill me
t. ghost of your grandfather

Only some to grow breast melons

aliexpress.com/store/product/titty_melon_milk/1881196_32439888437.html

Are you sure these things are even real

Yeah baby

100%

how do i know if a micrphone stand will fit my microphone, i want to buy one of those arm mount microphone holders

Well boobs that droopy couldn't possibly have implants

Yeah, they're literally all fake. Not in that they don't send you seeds but that the seeds they send you are never what they advertise. I bought over 20 different kinds of seeds because I was curious what they would ship and not a single one was the advertised plant. Don't bother.

Totally real man, they will titty-fuck you, be careful when you go outside.

>not a single one was the advertised plant

Sounds like limewire

Old school kek

What's the best option for gaymur mouse? James Donkey 102 seems nice, but are there better options?

Chink deathadder

Chink Razer Deathadder (I have one and 99% sure it's legit)
Microsoft Intellimouse clone

Both of those are better than James Donkey

>tfw scratch and sniff it
>tfw it smells even more like chinese food

>plant seeds
>wait 5 months for plants to grow
>seeds were dead all along
>no way to prove it
>Ali store is already closed, no refund

Seeds are literally all scams

What did I get, /csg/?

a package

>be black thumb
>buy chink seeds
>plant in my backyard
>grows a bud after a while
>get evicted

link to those seeds?

Correct!

A shower speaker. Here's my dog checking it out and you get an idea of the size.

aliexpress.com/item/memeseeds/32480871815.html

Are these bluetooth keyboards for Galaxy tablets a meme or are they OK?

Thinking about getting one just to have an alternative to touching the screen if I need to type something while on the go.

Cute doge. Let doge review the speaker

>no lick

Bad speaker

>lick

Mite bee cool

I'm playing music from my k3 note in my car. The quality is shit. Playing it off another phone seems better but I've yet to try the same file on both (will do later today)

I'm wondering if something like the Ruizu xo2 would give better quality.
Is there even a way to test my phone for shittiness?

>lick
dogo gets cancer

It was packed in plastic, wrapped with bubble wrap. It came with a micro-USB charger. It didn't come with an instruction manual or any kind of booklet. It doesn't need one. You hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn it on, and 2-3 seconds to turn it off. It pairs quickly with your phone.

It feels solid and doesn't feel cheaply built at all. It's waterproof (of course). The sound quality is decent. Bassy music sounds a bit muffled, but that's because the speaker holes are small, in the back and when you stick it to the tile the speakers face the tiles. Any other kind of music sounds good on it. It's quite loud and I don't even need to keep the output on my phone on maximum volume.

It shows up as BTS-06 in bluetooth devices, it doesn't drop the connection and even shows the battery level in your phone's status bar. It takes about 3 hours to fully charge. Not sure about battery life, but I've used it for about 30-45 minutes total so fa and it's about 85-90% full. So it holds a decent charge. You only shower for 10-20 minutes at a time so it doesn't need charging that often.

You can even answer calls on your phone. They sound good enough to talk to someone and the microphone picks up your voice well, too. After your call is done it goes back to playing music automatically. When you're receiving a call it tells you the number. Surprisingly the voice doesn't have a chinese accent. It has play/pause, forward, back, on/off and phone button.

I paid $5.98 on 11.11 for it (with free shipping) and for that price it's great and I am very happy with it. It took 50 days to arrive, but that's because of the holidays. I'm actually considering buying several more because they would make a great gift. It seems as though the store from which I bought it doesn't sell them any more, but you can find the same speaker in other stores.

did...
DID i just find fucking weed???
aliexpress.com/item/FUCKING-WEED/32751949541.html

>Ruizu x02
I don't hear any difference with my Moto G4 using my monks. This is after equalizer is applied of course.
>Xduoo x2
I'm not sure but my brain tells me it's better than both of above.

Enjoy our double brain cancer

Chances are no.

Hemp not weed

Actually he did lick it. He licked the speaker and then the camera. He was attracted by the sound of the plastic rustling (cause human food he loves, e.g. cheese, and his treats come in plastic bags that rustle). Initially he thought it might be a toy for him, but he wasn't too happy with the taste of chinese plastic, he didn't even bother to bite it. I wouldn't dare order a dog toy from china, anyway.

>pic related
post-lick camera pic

I actually looked up the speaker and found it on sale for $4.98 from this store. Seems reputable. The only difference, this one has a DC-in, not micro-USB.

With the cable I got with it you can charge your phone and other devices that take micro-USB but can't transfer data.

aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Subwoofer-Mini-Portable-Bluetooth-Shower-Speaker-Audio-Receiver-Waterproof-Music-USB-Hoparlor-Phone/32634486722.html

Make sure you reset your EQ settings when listening in the car. I had a similar problem because my EQ for earphones sounded shit on my car speakers

im buying that weed my friends.
ill report back when i receive weed and plant them

>$4.20
lost

What did I get today /csg/???

>telescope
wat