So this thing turns your phone into a laptop for $99. Think it's worth looking into?

So this thing turns your phone into a laptop for $99. Think it's worth looking into?

getsuperbook.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromium.os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>100% deceptive image.

>Get the freedom of using just one computer
>just one computer
>one computer
are normies really this fucking retarded? how is only using 1 (one) computer classified as freedom?

So it's like a chromebook but requires a phone plugged in all the time? I don't get it. The OS is clearly not running on the phone.

why the fuck would i want this?

Looks like what Motorola tried a few years back.

except we'll market it better
t. superbookshill

I see a phone AND a laptop in this pic. The phone itself is not transforming.

It's running some proprietary OS that syncs up with your phone as soon as it's plugged in. Based off android.

Why would I want to use my phone as a laptop when I can have a real laptop?

Also, this It doesn't turn your phone into a laptop, it's an extremely shitty laptop that won't work without your phone being plugged in.

It can't be proprietary if it's based off android

What and how is this?

Is it possible to use with a desktop computer also?

Since I'm really into these mITX computer to take with me, this would be a nice way to store screen and keyboard together with an N-Case or DAN-Case.

Currently I use a laptop-screen and a media center keyboard. But it produces a mess of wires.

>plugin phone to use computer
>cable too short
>somebody calls while in the middle of something important
>can't unplug phone
>lay head on the table over the phone like a retard

The ThinkPad x1 hybrid is still the most elegant convergence of Android and laptop.

>cable too short
>plug in headphones
>talk

But you can unplug your phone, whatever you'll be working on will be on the phone, it's seamless

They are supposed to be somewhere at CES. Anyone find them?

Their pseudo OS is real.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromium.os

It's literally a terminal for Android. Why anyone would think it's worth spending money on is beyond me. The Kickstarter tries so hard to make it seem like you're expanding the usability of your device, boasting "the full Microsoft Office Suite"* and playing games* as well as developing applications on your Android device! Too bad it doesn't tell you you literally can not do anything your phone couldn't do before it, just gives mouse support and blow up the display.

*Only versions that work on Android

- Doing stuff like writing papers or programming is really annoying on a phone.
- It's great to have two side by side windows without compromising space.
- You don't need your files separated on multiple devices.
- You have a shit ton of space for a battery on your terminal.
- You save money on upgrading your devices since the terminal is cheap as fuck.

Keyboard, screen and charger for $99, not too shabby.

If it's worth it to you then go for it.

The Atrix actually seemed like a much better design to me with the phone dock that pops out near the screen hinge

The loose USB cable looks lazy and sloppy as fuck

Can't really be implemented that way, different phones have different ports in different areas and this is a universal device.

I would be afraid of Tyrone trying to take my phone.

Looks convenient. Would buy if I ever left my house.

Yeah, with 500k diferent android devices in the world each with it own design and people that uses cases, using a dock is probably the best alternative to it. Sure, lazy as fuck to use a cable.

This. Not to mention you can have multiple windows open without it being a mess

So it turns your phone into a laptop but only if you already have a laptop? Wait whats the point of this...

It's a laptop that doesn't work without your phone. Because you know, that's totally a step in the right direction compared to the last few decades where you didn't even need to own a phone to have a laptop.

It uses your phone's processing power, duh.

airdroid

I think it's a neat idea for college students. I got through on a netbook that's worse overall than my current phone. This seems a pretty inexpensive way of avoiding redundancy.