ITT we pretend to be braindead apple users

>ITT we pretend to be braindead apple users.
Hey guys check out my new apple™ airpods®.
/courage/ amiright guys.
Lets all look at my 65,000 earbuds, all in titanium® black™®

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot Thinkpad owner.

fuck off

Don't feed the Applefags

>t. mactoddler

they make the best OS of all time

They sure did, iOS greatest OS of all time,

Oh my god I bought an apple laptop and everyone made fun of me they are all manchildren.

I like buying dongles and paying a lot of money for bad specs but shiny hardware.

Think you dropped that fedora of yours pal.

I love the trackpad on my MacBook, and the screen is second to none, did I forget to mention the great battery life?

hey I was just in your thread

Whats the point of ios when you can just emulate it on android with ease? You can't do that the other way around since apple is way too restrictive.

did you just tear the wires out of your ear buds and post them

We don't need webm. Google should go fuck themselves and stop trying to force their meme file format everywhere.

When is Apple going to release the Macbook Wheel?

youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA

still sounds better than Airpods TM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED PLEASE KILL ME

i have three macbook pros, two ipads, an iphone, airpods, and a thunderbolt monitor. you jelly OP?

I have an iPod shuffle that I won in a competition.

I have an iPod 5G
The original one
80g
nuff said

>muh itunes
>muh airpods
>muh lightning
>muh touchbar
>muh faggotry
>muh courage

It's apple that should go fuck themselves for brainwashing sheeple who in turn force us to comply to their hipster standards.

My
G I R L F R I E N D
and I watch movies on my mac all the time. Betcha can't do that on your jailbreaked thinkpads, man children

>WAHHHHH I'M POOR

no but i could on my acer running fagbuntu, but since the screen isn't that great we just mirror it to her 60"

btw there's no G in "boyfriend" i think you spelled it wrong

I can not believe it. Why did everyone hate me in there for buying an overpriced child's toy?

I like my IOS home screen it can not ever be customized or created uniquely like Android. I am a icuck. Think different.

I know right we spend a lot of money and overpriced garbage when other companies do it better.

I develop for iOS and make thousands of dollars monthly from the App Store, while the same app for Android makes nothing.

is cus android fags pirate it and then bitch about how the quality of apps is worse

I am a cuck for Tim Cook who has done jackshit for Apple since Steve Jobs has died and is making OSX a piece of shit as it keeps going.

Help me I make apps for Apple I pay a shitload of money a month so that way my apps will stay on the app store and they have a proprietary language that is awful to program for.

Ohh my god I LOVE the new Macbook Pro 2016 it's so seamless with the 23 other Apple products I own! Specs don't matter guise, it's all about the APPLE EXPERIENCE!

I can only choose between two colors for my iPad. Think different.

Apple users are so full of feeding their own shit already. Might as well make fun of them.

>pretend

aren't you the same guy who works at an IT help desk at an ISP, and your weekend plans consist of getting drunk and playing BF1 until monday?

>WAAHHHH I MAKE SHIT INVESTMENTS BECAUSE MUH BRAND.\

Fuck off pajeet.

10 hours ago I watched Vertigo in Full HD on mpv on my XPS 13 running Fedora 25. Cry harder.

>Faggot
I think you mean hipster. Could be both.

>pretend
Why?

-Posted from my iPhone SE

you are just acting like an autistic retard, pathetic desu

>shit on apple
>buys old and shit thinkpads.to watch anime and be part of a small autistic club on Sup Forums

you retards should check yourself before you wreck yourself

Sup guys, you see the new macbook pro? It is a total stepdown from the 2011 mbp, it takes courage to make a lesser product with redacted features and sell it at a higher markup

courage

Please use a trip so I can filter you

>hello, would you give me your feces that have shiny apple sticker on it? i'm ready to pay gazilliin dollars

Probably already have done

>moving the goalposts this hard
Back to work, pajeet

airpods are not the worst thing apple has made, and at $/£159 they are reasonably priced as even samsung iconX's are £/$200

>iPhone SE

are you poor or something ?

Cause iconx is a standalone music player with 4 gigs for storage. Can't really compare the two famlam.

> mfw
Holy shit, you got memed hard, son.

>t. iToddler

No, I'm not jelly. I am a human.
good for you.

oh boy its the guy with the smug look that post the same picture of his room full of apple shit.

How many dongles do you have?

Now let's all pretend to be brain-dead Winfags.
Oh, wait... we already are!

>t. mactoddler

>innovation

hey guys checkout my new whitecount test results