When is this shit coming out?

Right when Zen kills it for good.

>muh zen
if zen's cheaper than $70 then yeah

It's out already.

>pentium
>why

>this pentium is better than my i3 2130

lolno, having only 2 CPU threads causes a fuckton of problems not only for vydia gaems but for many programs as well.

A pentium is good for a home theater pc at best.

>Pentium
>2 Cores
>Intel Hyper Threading Technology for 4 way multitasking.

What did they mean by this?

The G4560 supports hyperthreading and has 4 threads.

Hmmm, well that's new.

two threads per core?

H Y P E R T H R E A D I N G
plus it's $75 at 3.5GHz clock
literally an i3 6100

But can it overclock to 4.8GHz like the i3 6100 can

Also more importantly, what the fuck is the point of Kaby Lake i3s when this exists?

>Imagining this CPU and a 1050/460
Wew lad. That's like a $200 console killer.

Because the i3s are even better and only $110

Your mom is asking the same thing.

yep, that's pretty much my build plan right there. Just in time for my first build

>Pentium

>but it has HT
>increase the price
>plebs don't realise HT will make zero difference on such a gimped processor

>AMD
>competent
Intelrael is better.
Even Nvidjew is a better option, in GPUs.

>460
>not faster 1050 ti
Pajeet pls

>pentium
>3 CY

Lrn2pajeet you retarded dumbass
The 1050ti is $50 more than the 1050/460, and for $10 you can get the 470 which outperforms the 1050ti by about 40% you retarded nigger

Since there would be an i3 K why bother

>>plebs don't realise HT will make zero difference on such a gimped processor
in everyday use cases it will, it's often a matter of parallelization rather than raw throughput when it comes to smoothly responding programs/multi-tasking. I tested this with a 4690k, 2 cores turned off in bios but OC'd to 4.4ghz and i still noticed minor stutter when i was doing more than a few reasonably heavy things at once like trying to play a 4k video while playing a game. But when I enabled all 4 cores and set max cpu state to where it didn't go above ~2ghz it was a much better experience overall despite technically fewer 'ghz' between all cores.

>$180 dual core
how cucked can you be

Not on a 300W or less PSU you won't.

>not just buying a zen apu without having to worry about a crappy gpu you'll just replace a year later

It fits well within 350 watts.

>Buying a crappy CPU you'll just replace a year later and still not having a GPU

this, AMD is pretty crappy desu and there's literally no upgradeability for their CPU. I was about to build with an Athlon 845 for a medium rig and shit, then I realized the 845 was literally all there was, and that the mobo was going into the trash soon because of zen. Its bs

I was just talking about their APUs in general. Even Zen APUs will just barely compete with the Intel i3