>Arch > basically any other distro

>>Arch > basically any other distro.
By far the most stable OS I have ever used. Next to Debian.

>>Used gentoo for 3 years straight, debian and fedora etc 2 years before that, the noob years

ok

Arch fag here.
Arch is not stable, it isn't the "x breaks every update" shit storm that Sup Forums pretends it is, nut there are some serious bugs every few updates or so.

Subscribed :^)

If you don't use AUR, testing repos, or fiddle with the configs too much then its pretty much guaranteed to be completely stable.

korora fedora sabyon and elementary are better choices

No not really, the official package maintainers do fuck up from time to time, which are pretty much the only bugs I've had with arch.

I've been running it for a year straight. Nvidia drivers and all. Extremely stable. Dont be gnome faggs btw

You can't go 5 minutes without letting everyone know you run Arch? Fucking nerd.

Arch user's are the vegans of linux autists.
And I use Arch.

omg she isn't wearing panties

Yeah thanks for that important info dickhead.
I hope this post is the highlight of your young life.

Wouldn't of even looked if you didn't mention that.

Arch user here.
Can confirm it's stable af, and even if anything breaks, it's probably your fault / you can fix it easily just looking at the log.

Arch is my goto choice for reale serious coding, top-end server stuff and hardcore hacking

>t. Rabbi Kevin Mitnick

>still not asking for it

Are there any revealing shots of this cosplay or is she yet another blueballing bitch?

>Arch = stable

No it's not. Archfag here, and I'm suppressing and working around the updates on a load of packages that are corrupted and won't update any more following a pacman update crash.
I'm getting sick of this shit, and as soon as my backup finished, I'm going back to Debian.

>Top end server stuff

No one uses arch for server related shit in business.

...yet. Businesses are too stubborn to embrace the future of computing.

i literary dont know what you're talking about
have it on 2 not very new laptops with no issues
>not chinkpads and no anime wallpapers
unbelievable i know

>sabayon
Just say no and use pure gentoo

No, they use Red Hat or Ubunutu - you know - professionally run distros, not hobby kits.

>If you don't install anything, use bleeding edge packages or change config files it's completely stable.
Top Kek.

And then you can open up terminal, run screenfetch and masturbate.

>visit desktop threads
>guys using ubuntu, fedora and stuff all have normal desktops, functional stuff to get the job done
>then the guys posting arch desktops have a lot of nonsense floating around 100% of the time
>they don't do anything other than ricing
>100% of them have anime lolis in their background
>they try to force their degenerate virtual life onto everyone else
>it dawns on me, arch users are the transexuals of technology
>finally learned that installing arch is a mental illness

>sabayon
BAHAHA you haven't even used it
Sabayon is fuckin Indian trash, you don't even get the luxury of using portage.
Calculate Linux is 100% pure gentoo with a BINHOST on top, it's way better.

t. Tried Gentoo, Sabayon, and Calculate

But why even use calculate when there is regular old gentoo?

No you aren't.

Businesses to afraid to embrace a distro that isn't backed with corporate support (as they should be)