Is chromium a meme?

is chromium a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes
Use Opera is not a meme like other shit browsers

is Opera good for reals?
I am looking for a Chrome-like Browser without botnet.
Modern Opera is built from Chromium But is it botnet?

yeah it's closed source based on Chromium and owned by Chinese

>opera
>not meme
choose one

enjoy your chink botnet

UnGoogled Chromium.

Anyone have a link to a compiled Ungoogled Chromium

I was on chromium and have to reinstall, dont need that botnet shit though

>ungoogle chromium
99% of the contributors to chromium are google engineers
If you ungoogle chromium you have no browser

Try it yourself and find out.

For the most part, yes. It's still a botnet.

>being so conceited that you think anybody on earth cares anything about you and is interested in your personal info
>thinking somebody wants to see you through your webcam or hear you through a microphone
>thinking you are important

WEW

Use vivaldi, the only bad part is that it's not free

Install gentoo first.

Yes, grade A meme. Use Firefox

that's is not at all why people do it
you're literally the cancer that allows companies like jewgle to exist by selling your analyzed info to other jews

try iridium

what?

Chromium is FAST and STABLE.

I try to use Firefox, but it freezes all the time from simple things. It's simply unable to utilize more than one CPU core.

So what search engine do you use then?

chromium is
inox isnt

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries

>>being so conceited that you think anybody on earth cares anything about you and is interested in your personal info
Shows how much you know about the marketing industry.

Not him, but I use Startpage, which functions as a Google proxy (it makes a Google search with your query and returns you the results).

How do you even install chromium?

Digital marketer here. We want all your info, but we don't care to see it personally.

You are just an ID number in a huge database of demographic and behavioral information, and chances are nobody at any business that has your data has ever bothered to look at you personally. There are millions and millions of people in our database, and nobody is individually important. The computer just uses that information to serve you more relevant ads in hopes of getting you to click.

>We want all your info, but we don't care to see it personally.

I know that but I don't want to give you my info because fuck you.

Your distro should have it in the repos.

You don't have a choice. If you use the internet, we have your info.

Something like 40% of contributors to all FOSS projects are google engineers.

>You don't have a choice

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git://git.gnu.org/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

That's pretty hardcore. You can evade data collection if you go to great lengths to do so. I don't think most people bother to do that though. Props!

Just because your company doesn't give a shit doesn't mean it won't be forced to give the database to an entity who very much cares right now or in the future or that it won't ever have it stolen by groups of people who have malicious intentions from the start.