Does he know programming?

Does he know programming?
I guess not since he copied Sup Forums's code from 2chan.
Why couldn't someone cool have made Sup Forums instead of this talentless faggot.

He knows actually, but it's just basic stuff like HTML+CSS, PHP and some server side language.

There's a reason why he is in Google as well, he got creativity and is a cool guy, no way in hell you could hate him unless you're Sup Forums.

He knows programming. He just doesn't care about programming.

>got creativity and is a cool guy
Yeah right

He's a traitorous cuck who sold out the entire site and its principles for some whore, not even money.

Who?

What? Really?

More than $100000 for a website is a pretty good deal for me. Since when was Nakamura ever been a whore?

He works at Google?
What the fuck does he do there?
Janitor?

Internet warrior, data analysis

how gullible is Sup Forums??!

google, being an advertising company, would seem to have a vested interest in courting the king of Sup Forums, another internet advertising company.

Pretty damn gullible.

*former king of Sup Forums

Except moot or even Hiro couldn't figure out how to make this site profitable.
He was brought in to save google+ or something.

yeah a couple years ago I think

To be fair Shii ended up as cuck too.

i doubt they brought him in to run their business. CP probably has gained a pretty huge amount of insight in a general sense about Sup Forums's demographics from his years at the helm. it might not translate directly into a dollar amount, but google is pretentious and likes to collect people (or probably most astutely: "things") like that.

Why the fuck doesn't someone just ask what he does at jewgle?

>creativity
that's like people saying that notch is creative, he isn't, his only achievement is a knockoff of someone else's work and everything they tried to do for themselves have failed.

even if you hacked your way to success, the experience you've gained having that success is valuable. your mentality is naive.

It was sheer luck.

By that measure, all success that humanity has ever achieved is luck. Planning, skill and hard work doesn't exist. All of it is luck.

He got fast tracked into google because of Sup Forums.

Does anyone know what he actually does there?

Nah
Only his was sheer luck

mark cuckerburger "lucked" into facebook by being in the right place at the right time and fucking over the right people. doesn't change the fact that he's a billionaire and has avoided stepping on his own dick with enough frequency to gain an inkling of how it all works.

>copy pasted the 2chan source code and made it closed source

>creative

>Does anyone know what he actually does there?

Chris Poole in the middle

He`s not talkin about Nakamura you stupid newfag cunt. And where`s the source for over $100000?

newfags will never know luggage lad

Elaborate.

>tfw when boxxy cucked him
:^)

he's only at google to advise intelligence agencies about memes and social engineering, since thats what google is a front for. google is an intelligence agency front for trying to manipulate the public's culture and control the information they receive.

use vidme to get away from youtube and use brave to get away from chrome

>not selling out your shithole site and it's cancerous users for this qt
cuck

No way you could like him unless you're reddit.

Some irony, considering he's been the cuck in this situation

Not to mention who she actually is. Apparently a woman can be a worthless cunt and still have brainless fuckwads like you praising them for their looks.

Man i can smell your stench from over here, leave your basement for a while my Sup Forumsirgin friend.

Literally who?

This.

>defended a samefag whore mod that got Sup Forums hacked
>is a cuck
>is a SJW

Moot is literal cancer, all he ever did in his life was copy a japanese image board.

>tfw you take 10 years of Sup Forums shitting on you like a champ but the minute they laugh at you for being a cuck to some jewish gawker girl you get so mad you sell the site

>Being so afraid of m00tles that he has to wait over a year before pseudonymously dissing him

>is a cuck
>is a SJW
There is no foundation for these claims other than him attending a conference attended by anita.
>but he banned muh gg tho
Political activism is pure newfaggotry cancer and deserves to get banned as soon as soon as it's posted.

>implying he was even able to sell this shithole and Hirohito didn't get it for free
It wasn't even a conference by Anita she was just giving a speech in some internet communities conference, those Sup Forums niggers based the whole cuck saga off of that and m00T going to europe with Mallory when in reality there was a bunch of other people with them and they were just friends.

They have him because they can

It's a power complex

>You ever remember that hacker known as Sup Forums
>That one place where all the bad things are announced
>Yeah well we have the founder working as an assistant for us who brings us our coffee everyday

Why don't you ask him instead of Sup Forums?

Literally the cuck part comes from he said that the girl from gawker was his gf and then immediately like a week afterwards she was hanging out with another dude in a pool making out with them

If you don't think this is cuckery then you my friend are a cuck, politely kill yourself

>he said that the girl from gawker was his gf
That never happened though

I wonder what the entirety of Sup Forums would react if moot announced on his Twitter of their newest social platform, and even named it leafynetwork.

Well, you can move to infinitechan.

It did though that's why he sold the site on a whim, that was the last straw then everyone calling him a cuck was too much.

Either kill yourself or go back to fetching coffee for your masters moot.

>sold his soul to jewgle
>cuck

He will never be the little girl like this

No it didn't, whhat's your proof him? him taking a bunch of pics with her? He never said that.

You have no idea what you're talking about, just typical Sup Forums barf. Moot quit the site over the fappening which was the first time he got close to serious, personal, legal trouble. There's also the fact that he had been doing the same thing over a decade, was no longer a mememable teen, and wanted to begin an actual career, all of which to be expected for a maturing person (i.e. underage cancer won't understand). Overall, his departure from the site was actually well delayed and managed to keep it afloat a difficult and demanding site-- credit for which he's never acknowledged.

Only newfags hate him.
There is no reason to hate this handsome guy.

>no way in hell you could hate him unless you're Sup Forums.

Sup Forums owes him a massive debt of gratitude for creating a haven and breeding ground for retarded neo-Nazi trolls such as themselves.

>on a whim
>I'm a newfaggot who wasn't here for the catastrophe that was 2014
moot couldn't deal with the ridiculous lawyer fees from fappening and gave the shithole to hiro.

He'll be back.
When Google has made enough memes off of him they will throw him and shall eventually come back to become the weeb he always has been.

>no foundation
>being this new

Suck on moots mutilated cock harder, faggot.

Hi Chris nice to see you still swing by from time to time

Stop samefagging you cuck the proof is that he was taking hee out to dinner regularly even being her personal bag carrier whilst she was dating another guy

Kill yourself. You got mad when people started calling you a cuck

Go back to work, moot.

One of the few times mobileposting isn't a detriment is when I can prove I'm not a samefag :^)

>handsome

Still a faget

t. Sup Forums nigger
Still no proofs or argument, you're a sad fucker.

>t. Moot the cuck Poole
There is proof and there are Instagram posts that they themselves made to prove it

>More than $100000 for a website is a pretty good deal for me
In particular for 4chinks.

Oh wow pics where they never kissed or even hugged and in a two week time span.
you're sad as shit ;^)

He looks like Sigourney Weaver

Kill yourself Moot I'll be fucking your girlfriend while you're getting your masters cummies from Google ;^)

by girlfriend you mean your own hand right? lmao ;^)
also still waiting for your proof of him saying she was his gf ;^)

:^)

isn't this the guy who helped russia to let trump Win?

so spending thousands of dollars in lotto tickets is preparation?

i no longer feel dumb, then. i'll be a millionaire in no time.

t. NuMale

playing lotto is just stupidity

>>www.reddit.com
i suggest you go the fuck back

Been here since '04. I suggest YOU fuck off to r/The_Donald, pigfucker.

You have to go back!

But know programming does not make you cool
Found Sup Forums do

>muh '04
i don't give a flying fuck if you were the first person moot sent the url to Sup Forums.org to. you're still a worthless reddit tier cuck.

sup hiro

>the url to Sup Forums.org
Hahahaha just fuck off, newfag.

He got his position at google for all the captcha results he submitted.

>traitorous
>its principles
lmao dude Sup Forums is just a bunch of nobody autists shitposting and parroting each other for a sense of belonging, if not just trying to hit their socializing quota for sanity's sake

You sound like one of those ledditers mad because what's his name edited his quality /r/the_donald shitpost. Then again, maybe you are one of those since you did use cuck ;^)

I'd have sold out years ago if I was moot

>webdev
>programming

pick one and only one

also kys while you're at it

>implying programmers don't copy code from the internet

>traitorous cuck
>some whore

When i hear these phrases I immediately view you as a neckbeard NEET loser

>neckbeard
>NEET
>loser
pick any two

I pick NEET and loser

>good artists copy
>great artists steal

>Implying Baghead shouldn't be in charge of Sup Forums.

THIS is who we need on the sticky. Truely a champion of the people.