I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY...

What is this ?

Looks like the Steam hardware survey results.
OP is gloating that way more people own the three nVidia cards, even the 1060, than the AMD 480.

>one manufacturer is reliable but expensive
>the other still has worse drivers and support but is "faster"
>people wonder why someone would want a reliable card

>ati logo

THIS KILL A PAJET

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love these threads just for rage memes

Topkek here come amd users on suicide watch!

>AYYYYMDFAGS are sucking this poojeet's brown tiny dick
>he doesn't give a fuck and takes their money
hilarious

Amd is done for

Get your shit together, valve

The survey is optional, OP. AMD users are probably smart enough to opt out of marketing and spying gimmicks. At least you don't have to sign in to Facebook or have the GeForece® Experience® telemetry spyware installed to download drivers for your hardware to work.

Is this a real thing now?

No? Ive installed the drivers just fine without another piece attached to it on my laptop

All those nvIDIOTS

I have definitely learned my lesson

Unless you want everything at 4K Ultra, a normal gaming box works well with AMD CPU/GPU/APU for a reasonable cost vs. performance ratio.

If you are really paranoid, Intel CPU AMD GPU.

AMD is actually very decent i got an R9 390 and i havent had any problems with it, drivers are good, games run good, with minimal case cooling still performs very well. Why do we have to make everything into a shit post race cant we just enjoy our stuff, good for you have a gtx 1080/70/60 or any Nvidia product i am happy for you

Well amd had much worse reputation before the 480 so it doea make sense less people would get it

Most people get Nvidia because thats what their local best buy guy tells them to, or because they learned that their favorite streamer xxx_pussyslayer_xxx just bought one of those and he gives it a 10/10, because no one bothers to actually research

Holy fugg expensive 1080 have more user than 480?..wtf is amd rx480 really that flop?

Also because AMD isn't exactly the budget solution in Europe.
They can occasionally even be more expensive than Nvidia.

Only proves gaymers are quite dumb with their purchases. Getting a 1060 over 480 is a sign of complete mental idiocy.

Lmao buttmad AMD can't stand the fact his turd isn't as polished as he claimed.

Dumb gaymer detected. Get out Sup Forumsermin

>nvidia
>reliable
Is this a new meme?

I kinda like Raja, he's an OK Poo in loo.

>Poo is on fire

but why would nvidia want to downgrade?

FreeSync is objectivly better for everyone. Prove me wrong.

then the monitors should start reflecting that

at this point, they are all inferior regarding that feature

Wot

The refresh rate range on Freesync monitors vs G-Sync monitors

The general availability and price range of FreeSync vs G-Sync is almost 10 to 1.

Blame the janitors.

Yeah, in the past their products were priced very lower compared to their competition. No idea what happened.
>inb4 miners

PAJEETED.

Freesync has a range of 9-144(30-144 realistic) FPS