If you hate linux, this board is not for you. Please leave

If you hate linux, this board is not for you. Please leave

Why would anyone hate linux? It's a perfectly good kernel for routers and phones.

>he thinks technology revolves around lincucks

>He think technology revolves around graphic card

FPBP.

What if I don't hate Linux; I just don't care about it because it's so irrelevant?

That looks very comfy indeed. What would happen if someone poured a ton of concrete down that hatch during the night as you slept? Is there another way out?

What I hate most about that picture is that there is NO GODDAMN SHOWER. Also fuck sleeping on that little bench.

>What if I don't hate Linux; I just don't care about it because it's so irrelevant?
Then you're alright if you dont care
What this board DOESN'T need are faggots who are hostile towards linux

As a daily OS it's shit. Just cant compete with the simplicity of windows. For embeded and phone it's fine.

What if we're not hostile towards Linux, we're just hostile towards the fanbois who insist it's the ULTRA SUPER BEST OS EVAR AND EVERY OTHER OS IS SHIT AND IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY DEATH IF ANYONE IS FOUND USING THEM IN ANY DEVICE!

You know... we're just hostile to the hostility.

I don't hate Linux,I just like video games.

>Just cant compete with the simplicity of windows
>implying any Ubuntu distro is a worse clusterfuck than 8 and 10

>no shower

why am I not surprised by linuxtard?

What is a console?

fpbp

Im a proficient linux user and that is the first thing i thought too.

not your hugbox

If you use desktop Linux, you are literally retarded. I mean you literally have a mental disability.

make me

pretty much this

there is a grate on the bottom(which can be made to close and open so any potential looters would fall to their doom or in a hole) besides its not made to be easily discovered, you want have that shit in the middle of your living room

>lincuck
>taking a shower

They could just throw down a bunch of sticks to cover the grate

I don't hate it just prefer Windows because it just works. I pirated win 7 activated it and uprated it to 10. I works perfect and the only problem I experienced is retarded users clones when you change system language

sure but if its made to open and close you cant do shit

There's also no sink to wash hands

What about mac
Should I leave if I like mac

This board is pretty much tech support for Sup Forums at this point

So you are defending those helpless giant corporations because you don't understand the opposition or because you think they overreact?
Because those people you are hostile towards have the exact same mindset. They are hostile to those who are hostile against them.
As they see it, they are fighting for freedom of thought.
It is a very obvious freedom, so obvious it is not even listed in the human rights as a freedom other entities must not infringe.

This is why some of they get furious when the only attacks against freedom is the quality of games or something in that nature.

I'd like to use linux but nogaymen and drivers are sorta problematic.

Does he never shower or go to a community bathhouse

>They are hostile to those who are hostile against them.
Hint: Nobody cares about Linuxfags If you want to play with your hobbyist projects, that's fine. It's when you come in here and say, "ANYONE WHO ISN'T RUNNING LINUX ON AN 8088 ISN'T A REAL HACKER LIKE ME AND YOU DON'T BELONG HERE," that you've become a hostile cunt who needs to learn that he is not the center of the universe and doesn't make the rules.

>No shower or anything to wash clothes.
Figures.

linux is irrelevant shit os for weeb retards and trap loving fag roleplaying fat manchildren

And just about all servers and supercomputers, though the earlier are still in transition.

Virtually all smart appliances and utility machines and so on will also be running Linux.

Basically the only thing that maybe wont run Linux is your gaymen computer.

You got drivers for more devices than on any other OS. Its not a primary gaymen artist platform though.

>no shower
>CDs in 2024
>joystick has cable
>dat uncomfortable screen placement
>dat super low resolution

How much this cost

That is not what OP said though.
People who say "hacker" is usually a troll or very old, and in the context you described, troll is more likely.

>no bed how the fuck you are suppose to sleep
>perhaps a toilet style chinese shower like pic related
>have to climb a ladder to get out of your room, and put out the garbage

I guess one advantage of this is that it is underground, keeping it at a temperature of 24C and no insects, spiders, snakes, frogs or turtles coming to your house.

And nobody has said they hate Linux. We hate freetards. There's a reason you're called freetards: because you're retarded faggots who think you get to determine what is right for everyone else. You're intolerant, and the one thing people who value tolerance have to be intolerant towards is intolerance.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
You are evil. We're speaking out against it.

I don't hate "linux", whatever that is. I hate GNU/Linux.

I like linux, I hate the GNU part of it.

Something that runs games like shit.

Also a Bloodborne machine.

>games like shit
Only in your dreams user. You're making excuses because you can't admit that linux is too difficult for you.

The only thing here that really grinds my gears are some Linux and wincuck manchildren losing their shit when someone uses an Apple product.

>PC: 144fps with mouse and kb for maximum finesse
>console: 30fps to """"60"""fps with a shit controller

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

>The only thing here that really grinds my gears
Why are you joining this pathetic war?
Why are you having this pathetic war at all?
We need each other guis, can't we all just get along?

lol
go back to Sup Forums

There's a new number one now

>He thinks proprietary software isn't the evil side

Nobody is stopping you from releasing your software for free. Forcing all developers to work for free is slavery.

That looks so comfy, I want one.

>install linux on my laptop
>it runs out of power in 20 mins

youre all retards

>CNN
>Optical media
>Hole in the wall next to couch so shit vapors waft into the livingroom
>Feet on the couch
WTF is this hell?

how dare you

> hurrr durr fuck windows cus muh freedom
> just get a proprietary DRM locked piece of garbage instead, that'll show em!

consider bleach

Wow I thought this was Sup Forums - technology, not
Sup Forums -People sucking Linux dick

Nobody is forcing anyone to use GPL. The GPL is protecting free code from being taken and encouraging the growth of the free software base

where's all this truth coming from?

>What is the Playstation Pro

You mean 8*C right?

I dont hate linux
I just wont use it

At least there is a loo for the poo...

Looks more like BBC to me...?

And it's already an old version. 10.12.2 just recently came out.

Freetards want GPL to be the only license. That's why they have a problem with proprietary -- because it's not.
Nobody is hostile to Linux or the GPL -- they're irrelevant. We're hostile to freetards since they hate choice and think that it should be legislated that everything should be given away for free.

There're loads of pupils who can't into linux due to stupidity, they read customer discussions about hardware. There're also loads of pajeets. Linux is the best for a techie I agree.

I like this

It's still part of Sierra, it's just an update
On the other hand, [spoiler]Every new MacOS version is more or less an update instead of a full reinstall[/spoiler]

I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the spoiler tags right there

In 2024 people will be laughing at him for using 1080p instead of 640:480p

Wrong thread? There isn't anything even remotely resembling a big black cock in that picture.

The chinese know how to poo in the loo the right way

>TV
Television is pretty bad desu

This picture confuses me.

First off, no shower, but whatever, could be hidden elsewhere.

Second, where do the fumes from the cooker go?

Where is the bed? Look at that shitty lighting. How do you get furniture/supplies/garbage/women in and out of that room?

This is truly a neckbeards sarcophagus.

Every time I see that picture it makes my want to buy and gut an rv to do something similarly comfy. No idea where I'd park the thing but it does look like an awesome way to live. Would make sure it had shower and laundry capabilities though

Linux is disgusting on all levels. I mean, it was already like 1993 and he didn't make a nanokernel. s.m.h.

If you do not run arch, you are not a man.

>no shower
>no bed

Makes sense, ideal for a linux user desu

>what is upscaled 4k with 60fps on old games and indie games

>2017
>unix is still relevant
>no signs of stopping

People get paid to work on free software every day... I think you're confusing the two "free" definitions. Free software is libre, not gratis. It can and is often both, though.

>no windows

Nothing. They just don't work on Sup Forums. It's fine, though. I still read that part like a whisper.

Similarly, no code tags on other boards. Kind of a pain. It should all be everywhere.

You'll probably have to tweak it. Look into powertop to start with.

>People get paid to work on free software every day
Only because copyright is pulling in money elsewhere to pay them.

Keeps your personal computing experience free, though. Better to separate the dangerous things.

Eh. I don't know about that.

It really is a "hacker's hideout" because there's nowhere to bathe in there.

Remove copyright and patents and nobody makes anything anymore. Where's the money coming from?

There are jobs outside of tech and people who still need tech.

Not without patents and copyright.

Concrete seeps into the grate.
Surveillance camera outside.

yeah I noticed that too.

pleb etrash

How to get fresh air

That hideout has only one point of entry and egress. If someone comes in there with a gun, that "hacker" is fucked. Needs an escape route.

There's a large ventilation system next to the TV.