Guys I asked a few days ago to recommend me a good android browser (using now lightning)...

Guys I asked a few days ago to recommend me a good android browser (using now lightning), but since Opera got mentioned a few times I have to ask you something:

Why do you recommend this browser? Opera is today an ad selling (not only collecting which Google does for example), which is also owned by a chinese corporate today. Explain why you told me to use this shit Sup Forums.

because it's by far the best browser on the PC and mobile devices

>le chinese botnet meme
it was never funny. just stop.

I don't know how good it is, maybe it's really the best. But this " botnet meme" or however you call it is not intended to be funny. I'm seriously asking why people here recommend me this browser even though it's the worst when it comes to tracking you, not to mention that the chinese ownership doesn't make that aspect better.

>tracking you
The second you access the internet you are going to be tracked. Don't act like you can hide anything you do. If someone wants to see it, they can. (You) are not that important to these companies. They don't care what you FAP to. They just want to help you find the best lube for it

Makes sense, but it's better if they would not track you at all.

>Opera=chromium

They don't track (You). They track browsing history. You don't like it you can simply not use the internet. Your browser, your OS, your ISP, the websites you visit, they all track internet usage or give the ability to it.

>because it's by far the best browser on the PC and mobile devices

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mobile devices
Move along underage

Find me a better browser than opera for Bada or S60 v5 or android 2.3.7
>protip
you can't

>PC
gtfo shill

>PC
shill gtfo

Everyone knows. Do you have a point?

botnet

Everything is a botnet, including Firefox. Get off the internet if you don't like it.

..was just saying.
Can I stay on the internet?
:^/

>>because it's by far the best browser on the PC and mobile devices
You mis-spelled Firefox.

>best

You misspelled slowest.

not for me

try Min on linux, its great

Yes, it is. Browser performance doesn't vary between people who use it, dummy.

it does if you tweak it

Actually, certain browsers make certain decisions that affect performance differently on different setups (ex some leverage intel iGPU's well), I suggest doing some reading on wikipedia about programming and processors for you

It varies on hardware, dummy.

Let me reiterate. It's still slower than everything else no matter what your hardware is.

>because it's by far the best browser on the PC and mobile devices
define best, because there are other browser that perform better and there are others that are more customizable.

I agree, firefox renders slower than chrome on all my hardware

>perform better
hahahahahahaha

>because there are other browser that perform better

Like what, Lagfox?

chrome

They are both Chromium.

edge

Some websites don't load for me at all on Chrome but they do on Firefox.

you're literally retarded

Probably a website you wouldn't really want to be on anyway.

The irony is that Sup Forums doesn't load on it

That's not irony. That's a sign

yea, chrome wants to censor what they dont like.

I downloaded Opera yesterday. Any real reason I should switch from Firefox (which I find super comfy and is setup perfectly to my tastes) to Opera?

No, use whats comfortable to you.

Most browsers are 80% the same. If you have somewhat decent hardware you will notice almost no difference in speed. The biggest thing will be the UI. Just go with what you like or find one that can be customized to your liking

Alright, thanks. I'll mess around with it for fun I guess, maybe use it as a secondary browser to replace Chrome in case FF is acting up.

>Most browsers are 80% the same. If you have somewhat decent hardware you will notice almost no difference in speed.

Why is Pale moon not considered God tier?... thinking of switching from Opera

Because just like all Firefox forks, it's shit.

Cheers for the answer but aren't there other forks considered God tier?