/guts/

No guts thread?

:)

waiting for my A4-SFX and NFC S4 mini to come in

not sure which I'd rather move into, but I definitely need to change some things if I move to the S4

Mine get ridiculed every time I post because I couldn't afford to take aesthetics into consideration during my recent upgrade/rebuild. So I am just going to rate.
>in winn
If that's the case I think it is, I'm envious.
>red/black
I hate that it's so over used but it does look good and is by far the easiest color scheme to go with. I am surprised you bought those expensive cables instead of extensions.
>fans
Those are high end as fuck and expensive but the red accents look good.
What do you do with it? I want one.
hnnng, it's great. Points for going with the reference geforce, it just looks so damn good. The density of the CPU cooler, GPU, and PSU is extremely appealing to me. You can fit an exhaust fan in the back, may as well.
The white parts aren't bad, you made it look nice with out going out of your way. You could pick up a cover for your SSD and a magnet backplate for the GPU and it'll look even better. Oh, white PSU extensions are cheap too.

All three builds are good in my opinion.

I use it for scraping posts/images from Sup Forums and puts it on my NAS

You have 10 seconds to tell me what case that is or I will tell your mom you browse Sup Forums.

Thanks senpai
I switched the stock fan on the M9i to some noiseblockers a while ago, I just haven't gotten any new pictures since.
Ncase M1, Mine's a V2.
V5 is current gen
ncases.com

Thanks bro, its the In Win 805.
I would have gone with white black rather, but its so much harder and more expensive to make that work, so I went with red instead as I like red as well.

I got the cables because cable management with extensions in this case would be hell, its already hell with these cables, theres not much space behind the motherboard tray.

The fans I got mainly for the noise, they make almost none so my machine is really quiet.

holy shit that is so sick

what's that pin connector on the top left?
Totally forgot.........

Not sure which one you mean, but in the top there's 8pin CPU power, waterpump fan header, and CPU fan header

oh thank you user.

greeeeen :3

I like how you have a matching WD green hdd

heh

What ram cooler is that? Looks premium.

Now with crudely updated speccy

Just overclocked my ram to 2133mhz 10-10-10-24-1T on 1.5v, but the cpu is cookin' under there as I had to increase the imc volt and some other shit to get it stable.

But fuck that haswell nigger shit, the jews put fucking PASTE on the hottest core they have made since pentium 4.
Zen coming soon..

Woah.. thats pretty fucking sexy there user.
What gpu and case is that, and what temps are you getting`?
I gave up on the ITX dream for now as I couldn't get the gpu temp under throttle limits.

>places evga cable thing on top of gpu for now reason
>twists cables and essentially creates a coil for no reason
What's mentally wrong with you?
meh

Came from an old Corsair RAM kit. Made from brushed aluminum and plugs right into a 3 pin.

I've got another 8gb ram ordered as well, hopefully that takes care of some stuttering I've gotten

SC or FTW?

Looks really good, would fit nicely with the rest of the brushed alu in my case. Sadly all Corsair sells now is fucking ugly led crap.

I have that ram cooler but one of the fans are total fuk, so just laying in storage until its called upon and I'll fix it.

SC
Every FTW I tried could not overclock to 1.5ghz

RIP. Nice build regardless

Clean and drop the stock cooler.

RIP?
The only benefit of a FTW is the higher clock speed it comes with, and my cards are further than that.

Nice Motherboard

What cooler is that?

Is this the one you have?

gutsu desu winteru

Like!

where you get that sticker ?

Looks a bit basic right not but doing a major overhaul in the coming months, split on Zen or Kaby Lake

It came with a wrist pad I bought off eBay.

CABLES AAAAAAHHHH

The ride never ends

Enjoy, dumping 3 seperate builds.
>Gtx 1060, i5 6500. Hyper t4 was on sale for $9 so i figured the noise/ temps were worth.

Also 1060 and 6500, but with a hyper 212 evo. This was a poor choice but the owner wanted it and bought it without me.

Personal machine. 6600k,Rx 480. I hate the layout of this case, and it's too damn big. Probably going to get the white s340 soon.

howdy.

spaceheater reporting

Dual 1366? Does that motherboard allow changing the baseclock and volt?

What cpu you running btw, and why not tripplechannel ram?

>Dual 1366?
yes
>Does that motherboard allow changing the baseclock and volt?
no
>What cpu you running btw,
X5570
>and why not tripplechannel ram?
haven't bothered to get 4 more DIMM's, don't have much of a use for more than 32GB

love small form factored pcs, I want the A4-sfx so badly where'd you find it? I was too late for the kickstarter :(

forgot pic

God damn it newegg
>Get on technology
>open this thread
>See all these beatiful guts
>still waiting for my new case from newegg
>its been a 1/3 weeks
>What the fuck newegg.

mugfugginbigboi

Which case?

Why are the majority of you fucks using an atx motherboard with one gpu and no other expansion cards, it's so stupid.

well why not? its not like matx or itx boards are any cheaper.

better be stupid safe than expansion sorry

>Why are the majority of you fucks using an atx motherboard with one gpu
all you need desu
>and no other expansion cards, it's so stupid.
motherboards have everything you need unless you have something 10 years old without sata3/usb3

Enthoo pro

fuck me up

Still haven't upgraded it?

Not enough poop fans

I have, just not worth a picture. Upgraded to a single 1070 so it's kinda eh looking.

it's a e s t h e t i c
never change it

If that's a photoshop, thats amazing.

Because I was naive when I first put together my pc, and intel has still goven me no reason to upgrade my cpu. Perhaps when I finally do upgrade i'll go itx, but it's going to be expensive. New board, new cpu, ddr4, new chassis, and pretty sure my heatsink won't fit in an itx case.

Umm Bawls in a can?? Where do I buy?

Thats awesome!

I have a question about this case, seeing as I also want to buy it, actually I have a few questions.

1. You can take the front panel off of that right, for air flow?

2. Where do you buy those nice ricer braided aftermarket cables and are there sets of commonly needed ones I can buy anywhere?

3. Anyone got any definitive cable ricing guides anywhere with buyer links for cables and tidies and different methods of cabling?

why does all the good hardware have to look so gamergear-ish

It doesn't have to

Because that's what sells

There's literally no other reason

Cablemod

Literally just input your psu and you can buy replacement sleeved cables.

How do you cable management in a case designed before cable managing memes were real? I have an Antec 300 and a non modular power supply

AMD is trash

>Almost 9 dollars a cable.

Jesus nigger. Is that really necessary?

>non modular

Tbh it's gonna look like shit regardless, but pretty sure that case has no window so it shouldn't really matter. Your best bet would be to just buy some velcro straps or zip ties and shove everything to the roght of the chassis or out of the way of the fans.

My first meme machine

what directions do those fans blow?

air out of the case

That nigga asked, luckily evga ships their psu with some pretty inoffensive all black cables so I don't personally bother. It's an aesthetic, it's the same as people paying extra for rgb shit

Trust me we can tell

It might be worth it if they can guarantee to me that these aren't some shit chink cables and they last.

sup

>essentially creates a coil
you clearly know nothing about electrical engineering, how about you shut the fuck up?

I have full faith in ya

why is your PC on a sidewalk?

If you do decide to, just make sure you go with Nylon instead of Paracord. They're stiffer so they're not all saggy like you see some people post here.

>Makes a coil
>Denies making a coil and brings up electrical engineering
Ok bud

Can I join too

my old engineering teacher said this to me one time, what the fuck would a coil that narrow do? coils that have any sort of real ability are dozens/hundreds/thousands of times. this thing has the EM potential of a small lamp.

Not with the amount of power you have going through it fluctuating constantly with each wire being a different source of power
It's actually dangerous in PC building, hence why nobody does it. It's not being "original" or "stylish" people don't do it because it's not safe for the components

I'm in the middle of building it hold on Sup Forums

Nobody cares
Please don't be one of those fagots that constantly posts updates like this is your fucking blog

woah what type of psu are you using?

Someone help me out with some color planning. I'm planning out a water cooling loop now, i've built plenty of loops before but never spent a ton of time on color coordination. My case is black, mobo is black, my ram is white and black but the white can be painted easily. Was gonna do a white and black build but that seems so boring. Was thinking of a teal color coolant, leaving the ram white, then trying to tie together the teal and white with the sleeving. Think it will turn out good?