So Sup Forums, why don't you own the best laptop on the market, the 2016 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar?

So Sup Forums, why don't you own the best laptop on the market, the 2016 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar?

Cuz I'm not autistic like you

Yes you are, otherwise you wouldn't have bumped a dying thread.

We had this thread yesterday.
The answer is "fuck off".

I'm still waiting for my sunset or sunrise setting.

It's very overcast this week, but we will see how it looks later today.

How do you know its best, have you tried other 1024 laptops?

Because they aren't Apple.

Invalid argument, please try again.

Because this one IS Apple.

Please provide evidence as to the fact that apple does not produce the best laptop.

filename is the same faggot, this is the 5th or 6th time you've made this

how much do they pay you to do this?
to be honest, I'd probably be willing to do it too

where do I apply? not even bullshitting

Because even Acer shit is better.

That test isn't a 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.

becauase I own the 2014 model I bought in 2015 and its just as good. Touch bar is an 'ok' improvement at best.

New screen looks nice, though!
problem is the 2012-2016 models from before are still amazing laptops :]

They might still be amazing, but that doesn't make them the best.

I'm poor.

>t. mactoddler

- Macs give you the ability to run OS X and Windows both (legally).

- Macs work great with other Apple components such as the iPhone, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, etc...

- Macs are very simple to use.

- Macs are less prown to computer viruses, although they can get viruses.

- Purchasing a Mac gives you Apple Store support.

- Apple uses quality parts to manufacture Macs.

- Macs are trendsetting, designed well, and visually appealing.

- Macs come with better software, out of the box (iLife).

- Macs give you out of the box access to the iTunes Store, if you are an iPod or iPhone user.

- Out of the box, Macs are not loaded with trials and additional software.

- Apple has top of the line phone support.

Eat that pcfags

Too many invalid arguments, program exited with code : 0
Press return to continue.

>t. mactoddler

You know exit code 0 is used for success, right?

Stay told, Pajeet.

i just got the 13 inch without touch bar the other day, potability and battery ism ore important to me than raw performance. Also i have a desktop that i game on, so don't need my laptop to be able to do that.

You lost.
Do you want to try again? Y/N

My own "Get a Mac" rant...from personal experience
First of all, I'm a 20 year old male who works in the electronics department at Wal-Mart. I've been working for Wal-Mart for a total of 1 1/2 years. For a third of that time I was a cashier, and after facing the horror of Christmas, I transferred back to Electronics. For awhile, everything was peachy...I enjoyed being able to just walk around, and talking about video games with customers my age was much more to my liking than standing in the same place for 7 hours a day. However, there is one huge problem.

Wal-Mart does not carry the Mac. (This alone is not really a problem; lots of places don't.)

However, Wal-Mart does carry PCs.

Hideous PCs. Ugly, light-weight black-plastic contraptions with hundreds of obnoxious blinking, glowing, flashing LEDs. Brands like eMachines, Acer, and Compaq. The prices are a joke: $398, $498, $598. In my mind, sacrilege.

Take the average Wal-Mart shopper. Cheap food is one thing. If you want to buy the Great Value brand breakfast cereal and save $1.00 over Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, and don't mind your cornflakes tasting like cardboard, fine. Cardboard flakes will still keep you alive. But electronic gadgets?! Computers?! A computer is supposed to be a brilliantly designed piece of engineering. It's supposed to be made with care and devotion. There was never meant to be a laptop computer for three hundred and ninety-eight dollars. Hell, there was never meant to be one for less than $1,000.

I walk down the aisles, staring at the obscenely-low prices and silently call down curses upon Bill Gates and Microsoft. Curse them for making computers so easily obtainable and affordable.

Maybe it's just that I consider myself very honest...I hate ever having to deceive anyone. If someone asks me, "Is this a good brand of TV?" I will always answer them honestly. "No, to be honest, I would avoid that brand...I've been working here about a year and I've seen at least 15 of those get returned." Some customers think that I try to sell them the highest-priced brand to get the biggest commission.

So, when a customer gets their heart set on a $300-ish eMachines desktop bundle, and then they flag me down with, "Is this a good computer?" I can tell just by looking at them (and sometimes smelling them) that it's all they can afford. Now, I'm instantly torn. Should I say, "No, it really isn't...eMachines is a off-brand and they're just not very good computers. I'd recommend this one over here...", or should I just give the standard, "Oh yes! Very good...you shouldn't have any problems." I CANNOT bring myself to give the second reply for two reasons: One, my conscience will bother me because I know I'm lying, and two, the computer has Windows Vista so I know damn well they're going to have a long list of problems. Of course, if I give them the first answer, the customer will often become very annoyed or offended ("Well, all I'm a-gonna be doin' is checkin' my email...I ain't gonna be hackin' the Pentagon or nuthin'!") and then proceed to give you their life story about how they got a divorce and they've got bad credit and they're on a fixed income and everything's just so dadgum expensive these days...so really it's a no-win situation.

I'm despairing now. I'm tempted to, on the next occasion a customer asks me for my opinion on a cheap computer and expects me to sing 10's praises, grab the phone and announce over the intercom, "ATTENTION WAL-MART CUSTOMERS!!! OUR PCs ARE GOD-AWFUL PILES OF ******! GO TO THE APPLE STORE AND GET A MAC, OR THREE! THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT WAL-MART!"

>the only way mactoddlers can prop up their chinktrash applel toys is to compare it to walmart trash

EVERY TIME

stop self bumping this low quality bait thread OP worthless sack of shit

CriticalError, string limit exceeded

Mac is for apple fag fanboys

wtf, i hate pcs now

For me, it's the 2015 13'' MacBook Pro, the best laptop.

>t. mactoddler

Honestly they do throttle, i have the non touchbar and that the 15 tdp i5 model, and i don't think it throttles, at least the fan is newer running unless i start gaming on it.

Okay so i just checked it, on a purely cpu benchmark my mac does not throttle, it tuboes up to 2.9 ghz as it should. However if i run unigine heaven at the same time it throttles, not because of temperatures, they hover around 80-90 C, but because of power limits, and that's on intels side not apples.

Why are pajeets so mean to us macbros?

>Mactoddler doesn't know that Kellogg's makes Great Value cornflakes

>Outdated, obsolete since Kaby Lake launch

Jesus Christ, that touchpad is massive. Can you overheat the laptop and bake cookies on that thing?

But I do own one and it's actually a decent machine. 2016 rMB

Mines used as a travel machine and as a secondary desktop. Bought it second hand and I honestly don't regret it

Do we even have mods in this board anymore? I am genuinely tired of this thread EVERY DAY.

Last pic. I work with Apple products daily so I'm quite familiar with them and all their bullshit. Ask me anything you want to

>no clitmouse

mactolders