Adblockers

Post amount blocked, activated third-party filters, and custom filters.

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
github.com/julian-klode/dns66/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a thief, so I don't block ads.

>Go into bookstore
>Take book home without paying
>Information should be free hurr

No, that's a library

Okay then charge me money.

I'm okay with paying for information but I refuse to allow malware filled, obstructive ads to use up my system's resources.

You are actually retarded if you believe this.

>1,833,325 or 16%
I also use MVPS hosts sysstem-wide (:

I am curious as to how sites like Gelbooru manage to get around adblockers and browser settings to force scripted redirects after the page has loaded.

adnauseam.io/

is there a way to block ads on chrome in android? can't do adaway cause my warranty isn't up yet and don't want to root it.

github.com/julian-klode/dns66/releases

stop beign a jew and root it, you can restore to stock if something goes wrong

what is this

Please post your vagina

>Go into bookstore
>Open book
>'Sexy Single Asians In Your Area'

>you can restore to stock if something goes wrong
If something goes wrong, I won't be able to restore it to stock

You mean my feminine benis?

yes you can

through fastboot

stop being a jew

I reinstall my OS often for no discernible reason, but I've seen my ublock Origin counter @ 5-10 million

This is pretty cool, thanks user. Never heard about it before

I don't get it, why would you wan't to automatically click ads, some of which potentially filled with malware?

It's built on top of uBlock Origin and it all it does is:

>register a visit on ad networks' databases

And the reason why you would want to do it because of obfuscation. If every person likes literally everything, all the tracking data that's been collected is useless.

Sockets

>How does AdNauseam "click Ads"?

AdNauseam 'clicks' Ads by issuing an HTTP request to the URL to which they lead. In current versions this is done via an XMLHttpRequest (or AJAX request) issued in a background process. This lightweight request signals a 'click' on the server responsible for the Ad, but does so without opening any additional windows or pages on your computer. Further it allows AdNauseam to safely receive and discard the resulting response data, rather than executing it in the browser, thus preventing a range of potential security problems (rogue Javascript or Flash code, XSS-attacks, etc.) caused by malfunctioning or malicious Ads. AdNauseam's clicking behaviour can be de-/activated in the settings panel.

good thing uBlock Origin has the "uBlock Origin Extra" extension to take care of that

>Fanboy+Easylist-Merged Ultimate List

Is that more resource efficient than turning on each individual filter? Does it break any sites?

>wasting bandwidth to troll some corporate jew instead of just blocking it
Why

>Not running an adblocker just to avoid getting hijacked these days
I'm all for the morals senpai-kun but I don't want to walk into that much malicious code

What're all the cool kids using now that they're going around adblock here and there?

>>Take book home without paying

Blocking adverts takes no physical object from anyone. I pay for my bandwidth and will use it as I see fit.

that made me giggle

Information yes, paper no

NetGuard on f-droid. It can block traffic for specific apps like AFwall+ and even block ads globally. You just have to download the hosts first which is somewhere in settings. Another option is DNS66 which just blocks ads. They won't work together though so if you need both of their functions get NetGuard.
You can fully revert to stock rom by re-flashing it. Your warranty won't be void and your device will be identical to how it was the first day you bought it.

alright

EasyList makes you susceptible to anti-adblock scripts. Blocking ad/tracking hosts is enough for >99 % of ads. And the remainign

With uBlock it doesn't matter. It'll merge everything anyway.

It's important to note that using a blocker is NOT theft. Don't fall for this creepy idea. The ultimate logical consequence of blocking = theft is the criminalisation of the inalienable right to privacy.

Ads, "unintrusive" or not, are just the visible portions of privacy-invading apparatus entering your browser when you visit most sites nowadays. Adblockers's main goal is to help users neutralize such privacy-invading apparatus — in a way that welcomes those users who don't wish to use more technical, involved means.