NOKIA'S BACK BABY

NOKIA'S BACK BABY

nokia.com/en_int/phones

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMD_Global
bbc.com/news/technology-38546676
youtube.com/watch?v=aHw7gtuiPnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope it comes to the US soon. If it's running Android and I can root it, then I'll for sure be buying one.

>China exclusive

Uhh cool?

looks like another shitty chinkphone

>/r/viralmarketing

oh boy a black rectangle im so excited

O boi a rectangle

>please have a feminine penis please have a feminine penis please have a feminine penis

>4G4g

In what sense is Nokia "back"? It's a fucking Android chinkphone designed by chinks, produced in a chink factory, entirely to sell to other chinks.

It's designed like pretty much every other phone. You could stick a fucking HTC logo on it and nobody would bat an eyelid.

>snapdragon 430 processor
RIP Nokia

that nokia logo though

What about the Nokia X?

>China exclusive
>Nokia doesn't actually design or build any of the phones, they just license out their name
>back
HAR HAR HAR

Who cares, it's not our Nokia

did they take that 'colour dust splash' thing from the MacBook Pro reveal?

LOL

Fuck HMD Global

I'll wait until they release the first android xpress music. The physical media button are great.

HMD Global is a Nokia veteran company.

Nokia fell from a top spot in the industry that they held for many years because of a bad contract to only do Windows phones while the rest of the industry moved past them with Android and iOS. This contract period has ended and they intend to be competitive again

His point is that the Nokia brand is owned by a chink company now so this is not the real Nokia.

BASED AS FUCK

>Nokia brand is owned by a chink company now

Not true. HMD Global is a Finnish company and all their employees are ex-Nokia.

HAHAHAHAHA Nokia is DOA

5.5-inch display with Full HD (1920x1080px) resolution
14nm Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
4GB RAM
64GB storage + microSD card slot
16MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
8MP front-facing camera
Front-facing fingerprint scanner
Support for Dolby ATMOS surround sound technology
Android 7.0 Nougat

She has a 12 inches veined dark cock

Comfy specs.

So literally a cookie cutter phone with nothing new to offer.
No thanks, I'll pass

It's a China exclusive so the only way to get your hands on it would be through resellers.

>cookie cutter phone

>first phone with a 14nm Qualcomm chip
>first phone with Snapdragon 430
>first phone with under glass fornt facing finger print reader

That camera bump looks very Moto G Play.

>>first phone with under glass fornt facing finger print reader

Its on the button. Did you even watch the video?

Who is that banana queen?

The Blu Life One X2 has a SD430

Wat

Redmi 3S had sd430 like a year ago almost

They just licensed their name to some chink company. Nokia (Finland) does not make phones anymore.

>talking out of my ass

Wrong.

The folks running HMD are all ex Nokia.
Nokia also has a 30% stake in HMD.

BREDDY GOOD :DDD

Dope

>not our Nokia

If I wasn't phone posting I'd shop some pro Hillary posts

Where can I see this?

>China exclusive
Ficking why, how the fuck would they think that's a good business decision?

>front looks like an iphone
>back looks like a moto G4 play
>specs are worse than a regular moto G4 and are closer to the G4 play except with a bigger screen, resolution and 2 extra GB of ram
>only worthwhile features are dual front speakers and decent camera

Looks promising but 250 burger tickets for it is too much, I hope they step it the fuck up with their real flagships, I want one of those if only for nostalgia.

>chinese spying phone with nokia logo on it

yea...

> Not true

true true, it's chinse, everybody knows that by now.

also, we all know who you are, posting tis comment over and over again trying to convince people that nokia isn't actually chink

Literally no smartphone offers anything new these days.

>Full HD
Dropped. Everything above 720p on a phone is completely useless and does nothing but needlessly drain battery.

>trying to convince people that nokia isn't actually chink

Nokia Corporation[4] (Finnish: Nokia Oyj, Finnish pronunciation: [ˈnokiɑ], UK /ˈnɒkiə/, US /ˈnoʊkiə/), stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.[1] In 2014, Nokia employed 61,656 people across 120 countries, did business in more than 150 countries and reported annual revenues of around €12.73 billion.[2] Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange.

If it is. Who the fuck cares. The chinks are slaughtering big manufacturers left and right like cattle. This year at least 60% of all new android smartphones are going to be chinese anyway, and I the quality improves like it has then that won't be a horrible thing. If xiaomi (huawei and ZTE are already present for years) became a supplier for any mayor carrier in the EU samshit, LG and Sony would be in a shit ton of trouble...

>how the fuck would they think that's a good business decision?

bbc.com/news/technology-38546676

you took the words right out of my keyboard.

>RAM memory
BBC needs to hire some new tech writers.

>because of a bad contract to only do Windows phones
they were in a pretty rough shape already when that thing happened.

BBC's editorial standards have been laughable lately. Typos, spelling and grammar mistakes everywhere.

fucking finns got nokia cucked out of them like the sven's volvo, this are all chink shit no matter how you sugarcoat it.

> Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
> Only in China
How can you mess up such a big chance?
If it would be global, had a high-spec, fuck it would be my next phone.

I don't want much.
> top-of-the-line Exynos/Snapdragon/Helio CPU
> 6GB of ram (4 is OK for 1080p, but meh, why not?)
> 1080p display at least
> native tap to wake (nice to have)
> fingerprint reader
> OIS for camera
> low-light geared camera, fuck muh megapixels
> optical zoom would be awesome
> REMOVABLE battery (!!!)
> IR blaster

>> fingerprint reader

NO.

HMD Global may be a new company formed by ex Nokia executives, but they did buy Nokia's feature phone division and that division is designing these new devices. As for manufacturing, that's also an old part of Nokia doing that, except now under the ownership of Foxconn rather than Microsoft.

In other words its the old feature phone division that's now moved on to making smartphones. Only real difference is that ownership is in Chinese hands rather than American.

at least it's not something retarded like 2k

The 430 is faster than the 617 and doesn't overheat

>No USB Typ-C
What is this meme?

>wectangle

This. Contracts with big telco in western hemisphere are the only things holding non chink brands up. We will see how effective Trump is with his trade ideas

Hopefully Nokia will have OK numbers with this phone and will work on new and better hardware, and hopefully they will take their S30 line and squeeze android into it Sonim XPS style it would give them more flexibility and it would mean they could have new software without much work in development. Still, you can't beat Nokia marketting, not even Apple can do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHw7gtuiPnU

Retarded specs.
It's quite obvious they are targeting this phone at people who know nothing about technology. With a spec sheet like this, they can put on their promotional material: OCTA-CORE CPU, 4 GB OF RAM, 64 GB OF STORAGE.

A phone with a Snapdragon 652, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage but with a mSD slot at the same price would have made more sense.

Also why is it called 6?

> Micro USB 2.0, instead of type C
Pretty much no actual details on the phone's specifications.

>Also why is it called 6?
Because iPhone is at version 7 already so technology illiterate people would consider Nokia 1 to be outdated compared

Also 6 is a lucky number in China.

China is a huge market and it is one of the few countries in the world where nokia still has some brand recognition.

>We’re busy working on Nokia smartphones running Android™
>Android™
fucking dropped