If you are a tech geek then Chatanooga, TN wants you in a bad way. The city has created GeekMove...

>If you are a tech geek then Chatanooga, TN wants you in a bad way. The city has created GeekMove, and incentive program that offers financial assistance to computer developers who want to relocate and take advantage of the no income-tax policies of Tennessee. Did I mention that Chattanooga is the first city in the country to have gigabit per second Internet connection?

savingfreak.com/8-places-that-will-pay-you-to-live-there/

wtf im becoming a computer developer and moving to Chattanooga now

I rather kill myself before living in a place called Chattanooga

>tfw filthy non-american peasant

I'm not sure if I'd like that place I hear it gets hotter than a hoochie coochie

>leaving out the hot humid weather 24/7
>leaving out the fact your live or belongings could be destroyed any random day

you could have done this same shit 10 years earlier when googel fiber started in KC

down syndrome much

I've lived there for a couple years. It's not bad. Pay scale is low but cost of living is also low and ad mentioned the internet is godly and cheap.

I was in Chattanooga about three months ago for a rowing competition , I got to say it's a pretty under city. It's got all the amenities of an ideal city like museum, aquarium, rivers that aren't full of dead fish, ballpark, decent sized city full of old white folk perfect for night walks. Damn, thinking about it now it was pretty utopian like. You should look into user, it may be your speed.

KC is garbage. Might as well move to Compton.

THIS fucking full of degenerate scum and darkies.
Glad I moved away.

>35% black

No, thanks!

you think that wont be the same everywhere else? LOL

just look at Austin, it didnt last more than 1 year with Google fiber and everyone has already dropped it

Take Dallas, increase the daily average temp 10-15 degrees + that much more humidity cause closer to the gulf and subtract all the amenities but ask for 5x more to live or rent there

That's chattahoochee

>being a software developer in the south

I never thought I'd like it here so much. I live in ala-fucking-bama and the housing costs are outrageously low.

The program has ended. This is why you need to get your information from up-to-date news articles.

wtf I love Chattanooga now

It's not a bad place to live. Pretty scenery, booming economy, and nice people for the most part. We can be a bit quirky though, especially in some of the smaller communities in the surrounding area.

>leaving out the hot humid weather 24/7

20 degrees atm and snow on the ground. Hot as a firecracker I tell ya!

>leaving out the fact your live or belongings could be destroyed any random day

wut?

Is there a Google, Facebook, or Microsoft office there that pays people 150k+ out of college?

I lived in Chattanooga for about a year. Beautiful, cheap, not very humid actually (compared to other places in the south). Considering moving back after graduating.

Hardly see any nogs too.

TN*

By the time they roll out gigabit to most places Tmobile will be competing directly with traditional cable companies.

Is that one of the based areas in Texas, or the liberal 50% black areas?

>tenesee is trying to move califags in to ruin the state
don't

Gee I better get to the Pennsylvania station by a quarter to four. I hope I can afford to board the Chattanooga Choo Choo.

I'm in chattanooga right now.
Don't try to act like its cold all the time. 7 months of the year its 80 degrees out side or worse

I'm Indian earning $130k a year while living in India, why would I move there?

>texas