MBP = IT'S A LIFE SAVER

>There were bullets flying at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport when 13 people were shot. Five of them didn't make it out of the baggage claim area alive. And Steve Frappier was lucky. He credited his Apple MacBook Pro for saving his life.

>The 37-year-old traveler from Atlanta brought his school-issued lap top, because he was going to an education conference. He placed it in his backpack, but didn't think of it when he felt an impact on his back during the shooting.

>"I was wearing a backpack on both shoulders and then when we went to the floor, I dropped and the backpack was still on my back," Frappier said during an interview with CNN.

>Frappier said he saw a man get shot in the head and heard his wife screaming. When the bloodshed was over, he said he went to the men's restroom and saw a bullet hole on the lap top. He gave it to FBI agents. And he was in shock when they found a 9 mm bullet in his backpack.

It's literally BULLETPROOF and a LIFE SAVER!

Imagine if he had one of the chinkshit plastic laptops.. he'd be a dead man now!

Winfags on a fucking suicide watch!

local10.com/news/florida/broward-county/lap-top-saves-mans-life-during-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/250035/ipod-slows-enemy-bullet-saves-life
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5-GalgrWUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares faggot.

Not even the first time

gizmodo.com/250035/ipod-slows-enemy-bullet-saves-life

That's not a MBP.

A thinkpad would ricochet the bullet back to the attacker

>school-issued lap top
wat

>9mm

buttmad Microshilll is mad

chinkpad is a fucking plastic piece of shit. bullets go through that like hot knife through butter.

>t. mactoddler

9mm penetrates better than .40 Short & Weak and much better than .45 AARP

>t. mactoddler

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5-GalgrWUE

>He credited his Apple MacBook Pro for saving his life.
But no one else did once they saw the angle the bullet penetrated the MacBook.

It wouldn't leave a dent if it was a ThinkPad

You realize they make aluminum chassis PC laptops, right? Muhluminums isn't just an Apple thing

it will penetrate but if u cant hit major arteries it's literally just a small hole through you.
a .40 let alone a .45 in the other hand would literally blow a big ass hole through you it wont even matter.

Oh shit! based Apple again I will never use any other computer

>t. mactoddler

>saging

>it will penetrate but if u cant hit major arteries it's literally just a small hole through you.
kek'd. you don't know shit kid. diff between 9/40/45 is negligible.

Was probably a professor.

yeah, he was.