PSA: Don't use netflix's shitty Windows 10 app, massive memory leaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JtCMAge7aC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only 32GB RAM
what are you, poor?

how about you just report it to netflix so they can fix it?

>cortana
>chrome
>netflix

spotted the dirty fucking casual

>Sup Forums

ive had a memory leak for months now on windows 10. whenever i download something (doesnt matter what protocol or program) the memory just keeps adding up and up.
even on shutdown and boot the ram will not empty itself. i actually have to reboot to empty the memory. i already gave up months ago that this leak will ever be fixed. its pointless

>using Windows 10 at all
Didn't we warn you?

>botnet os
>netflix
why cant i hold all these botnets

running windows 10 on 5 pc's right now and i've never seen that happen.

You sound like a fruit explosion muffin...

youtu.be/JtCMAge7aC0

>winpoojeet 10
>chrome
>spotify
>origin
>steam
>uplay
>epic
>osu
>nteflix

and kill yourself

i dont know where to look to find what causes the leak. the task manager certainly doesnt help. all the processes show normal behaviour and ram usage. but the memory goes up towards 99% steadily none the less...

It's too laggy for me anyway so I just use edge. I have no idea why it lags with a 4770k, 16 GB, and a Fury X. The browser version works fine.

call the pajeet help line and have pajeet log into your desktop and dig in, see what pajeet find.

i had to do that with an early version of win 10 when the whole registering thing was funky. pajeet did like fiddyleven billion lines of code so fast i was like sheeeiiiiitttt

I also had this issue a couple months ago. Reported the issue to netflix and microsoft. Have yet to receive any replies seeking additional info.

I do want them to fix this, but for now I use the browser version. Seems to work perfectly no matter what browser you use as long as it is updated.

>app
kek

>using apps on a desktop OS

>not using 128GiB of RAM

Stay pleb

Another PSA on windows 10: if you can access internet normally but the server cortana connects to isn't responding, the search doesn't work even if it's just a local search.

They really want to know what you search.

this

/thread

>can tell what the icons are
It's almost like you use them

install process explorer

>app
You asked for it

beat me to it.

sweet christ in heaven
how did this shitty abomination even pass the internal testing

that's what you get (and well deserve) for being a filthy casual (:

A friend lf mine had this issue. It was his lan driver creating memoryleaks. Update the driver or use a different Ethernet card

On the upside, I'm glad to see that Windows is finally putting good effort into supporting DPI scaling.

>Windows 10

found the problem