AMD uses a Nvidia GPU to show their "epic" Ryzen

>AMD uses a Nvidia GPU to show their "epic" Ryzen

youtu.be/vMfNz2SXVLk?t=1m18s

Lmfao, do they have no fucking pride?

You mean like when they used an Intel CPU to showcase the r9 nano?

Yeah they should paired the RX 480 with their $500-1000 CPU

They didn't want their shitty products slowing down their other shitty products

If they used a 480, you would have made the same thread

Linus "got a chink I'm not a twink" Sebastian already explains why in the video you linked

but what about muh rx480 CF?

The one who buy two 480 instead of 1070 same price should be hanged

This tbhfam

Understandable They don't have their RX490 out yet and they wanted to show the very best the Zen can do and thus opted for a Nvidia car since they currently have the fastest single GPU card out here so you don't have to deal with CF/SLi profiles.

AMD GPU (ATI) and CPU divisions don't really get a long.

ATI was a fairly big company before being bought, a lot of employees disliked the acquisition, they would even put stickers with the ATI logo on top of their AMD ids, and look down on AMD employees.

Some of that hostility still remains to this day. There are even talks about AMD splitting, for once the GPU division now just call themselves Radeon, they give their own keynotes and events on their own, while the rest of AMD does their things, they have barely collaborated in the past with the now dead APUs.

Also the Radeon/ATI guys do this all the time, look at any video on Youtube for the past decade of AMD's booths advertising FirePro graphics, all with intel CPUs, even back when AMD's opterons where actually competitive with intel's high tier CPUs.

AMD is basically 2 conjoined twins that hate each other.

AYYYYMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

literal fanfiction

>ryzen
>500-1000

none is going to pay for this garbage that much. 250 at most and maybe just maybe someone is going to buy their garbage.

>BANKRUPT
Clearly they can still afford to buy their graphics cards from nVidia.

The bulk of the market segment that they are going after with these Summit Ridges are using 1080's atm

DON'T YOU DARE EXPLAIN ECONOMY TO ME SHITLORD!!!!

Did anyone just notice that?

In the bottom left corner of the player it says Includes paid promotion? That's pretty NEET. Now I know what videos to skip.

Im comparing the 8-16 core/thread Ryzen to the 8/16 intel $1100 cpu

Hell you cannot assume that AMD releases a CPU what beats Intel for 1/5th the price

>AMD shills are real

I though this was a meme, WTF

Why in the fucking hell the 6900K system is running in dual fucking channel while it should be in quad channel?
No one is going to use a 6900K with only two dimms installed.

>never actually seen that show

His last name's not Torvalds? Here I was thinking Torvalds had sold out.

It's true, according to opensource drivers devs. (source: Phoronix forums)

A $500 AMD CPU beats a $1000 Intel CPU and they're both beaten by a $300 Intel CPU. Really makes me think.

Fuck AMD

Vega isn't ready yet clearly

I'll give a shit when there is proper drivers for unix systems.

>use a hobby OS
>get mad when it has no support
lel

They showed Vega playing Doom at 4k better than a 1080.

He doesn't seem mad to me. Also, as long as the companies are pleasant to work with and are willing to respect your freedom (often the case with AMD), the community, or "hobbyists" as you may call them, will actually be doing most of the work. That's the joy of operating systems not controlled by companies.

is that seriously tape used to obscure the name of the GPU? they couldn't just make one special one? They just need a different shroud

I hope it didn't impact performance at all

INTELFAGS CONFIRMED BUTTFLUSTERED.

the vents were taped up

i'm about 90% sure it was thermal throttling

Why not? You can very much use a 6900K system with only 2 DIMMs installed. Like say for example you have a Mini-ITX X99 system. There is no room for more than 2 slots on those.

god that's retarded.