So, what happened to this project and why did it die?

So, what happened to this project and why did it die?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/install-logos/logos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which one was this?

lo/g/os

Ah another linux distro!

Yea that community needs more fracturing, and entire new distros to solve the problem of people having to type yum install or yum uninstall when they first set up their env

I was more intrested in the ricing tool they were developing as a side project

Well ricing tools are inherently uselss. Most people use linux for real work and wasting time making it look pretty while taking away functionality (im talking about you, retarded terminal working directory prefixes) wont gather traction from anyone but faggots

Style before substance

Get back to me after you impress someone with your cool terminal font colors.

you can impress plenty of people. the point is impressing someone that actually matters

well at least the logo is nice.

I thought it was done? Atleast the logo.

The ricing tools never got started They only just got past agreeing to use i3.

They were all unfriendly, no cooperation

Here is the old Github:

github.com/install-logos/logos

anyone post the magnet link to last build

Not true - more like incompetent. They were all ok with pulling existing arch packages together, but when it came to actually writing some code, no-one stepped forward.

I'll bet some of them wrote something but was embarrassed to show it.

It looks done to me, except the background should be transparent.

Majority of the hours spent on this project went to deciding whether the background should be opaque white or transparent.
There is a pull request for the transparency that is still unapproved.

All the other answers ITT are wrong. The real reason is that the logo is done, so there is nothing more the average Sup Forums poster can contribute.

nobody worked on anything except shitty logos and the actual product was shitty and borkd