Women are better programmers than men

Women are better programmers than men

But sexism is holding them back

Get back in the kitchen.

I hate this phrase so much.
Women are so fuckin shit in cooking. They really can't cook shit. I never let any woman cook for me. Damn whores.
Though they are good for washing clothes and letting me cum

>pull request success rate
>better at programming
Jezus, next time post better bait.This offended me. Your chart with no source is absolutelly worthless.

Maybe they're just better at pushing commits to CoCs

>Get back in the kitchen.

have you even met a millenial women that can even cook?

> Modern 3rd wave feminists
> Can't do what men do today
> Can't do what women did yesterday

My parents taught me to cook as I grew up, it was even fun. I can bake a few types of bread, grill meat, smoke things, make salads and generally can cut shit up or follow directions.
I assumed this was fairly normal, with baking bread and smoking meat somewhat specialized.
I thought women would be able to cook.
I was so wrong.

I've dated fat girls, thinking they could cook, nope they just guzzle soda and eat fast food.

I've dated smart girls, their idea of treating me to dinner is boiling pasta, poorly, and microwaving pasta sauce and putting pepper on it. They can't even put some lettuce in a bowl and call it salad.

They also all like to ' eat and travel lol ' yet they can't cook an egg any way but overhard or dry and scrambled. Microwaving leftovers is about as advanced as any of them get.

WTF, where are the women who can cook? It's very attractive, many of my friends agree as well.

Sure it's not just the women being better at the social aspect of working in a project?
Like communicating with people and learning from feedback?
A lot of men in this field are so fucking spergy it's almost impossible for them to understand the stupid patterns they and their code are stuck in.

This is the problem with most Western societies.
I have no problem with a woman wanting to get educated and even find a job, but at the end of the day if she's married I think it's her responsibility to stay home for the kids and the house.
Gender roles have been a thing for such a long time because they just werk. I don't see why we're trying so hard to fight them.

What's left off the chart is just how few female coders submit pushes to github, and how much spam many big, highly-used repositories get from pajeets who would put male as their gender. There are plenty great female coders out there, but this is just another weak sauce attempt at making modern-day feminism relevant.

Women don't even have to work. All they have to do is look pretty where rich guys can see them and that's it.

In the old days literally the only women you would see working were ugly and fat and they had to work because no man wanted them.

THIS

Cooking is becoming a lost art

>fix some typos in documentation
>pr accepted
wew, i'm so smart

If I'm reading this graph correctly it says when gender is not known men are more likely to have their PRs accepted, but when the approver knows it's a woman they have a higher acceptance rate. REVERSE SEXISM REEEEEEEE

L O N D O N ?

Can you cut up a vegetable without injuring yourself and then crying?

But what's the sampling size? Maybe these are the handpicked highly qualified females vs your average code monkey male.

This is not tumblr you fat cunt, women can't (((code))) for shit.

Your graph shows conflicting data.

Very sad but true.

It is amusing how the phrase is used derogatively towardss women yet anyone who isn't retarded should know professional chefs are almost entirely men. For a long time it was believed women couldn't handle the stress nor had the skills to work in a professional kitchen.

Women have no passion for anything but money, that's why they can't cook for shit.

Looks like there's misandry on Github.

So you do believe into gender equality?
It's ok for a man to hit a woman then. OK.

I smoke things too sometimes

it's not ok people to hit people

The fuck is that thing?

I believe that is what is known as "American".

which is why it's okay to hit women
they aren't people

That's because men belong at home, not at work. Now make me a sandwich, grab me a beer, and fuck off back into the kitchen.

beta/vagina detected

notice how commanding a man to make you a sandwich just doesn't work?

>what is historical precedent?

This. My current gf is an amazing cook but she's an exception. I used to date this girl who's idea of cooking was frozen tv dinners and mac and cheese, she couldn't even cook eggs.

Delet

Why the FUCK should any woman cook for your lazy ass when you can't even make your own meal? What makes you think you have the right to demand your significant other to feed you? Do you have no shame?

Its a woman's duty

Isn't this the study that the publishers issue an apology for because it was misleading?

stop opressing me!