Hear loud reeeeeeeeeeee in headphones randomly

>hear loud reeeeeeeeeeee in headphones randomly

i think my sound card failed Sup Forums

lets kill the power and pull the plugs

That's normal just turn off your power and restart, you'll know when your sound card dies because it will do screech, crackle and pop constantly or no audio at all

do i have a spider bro in my pc?

oh yeah it did that tried my earbuds in it reinstalled the drivers and restarted again still screeching on all audio the mobo integrated soiundcard works okay

this is the right front audio slot thing, right guys?

i should really clean it though right?

punk gloves and maid costume?
spray it in you arse you faggot

would it feel good though?

dumb frogposter

Its called tinnitus.
You fucked your ears, you don't cure it but learn to live with it.
You are just starting, stop using headphones at 100% or inear(earbud like) headset.

/k/ knows about it.

>tinnitus

i know i have it thats what i thought it was at first but when it took the headphones off it stopped and was like fuck something else is wrong

not a frog

i just replaced my sb zx with an asus strix soar. had the sb zx for almost two years and during those two years it always played a game of mole deciding if it want to be detected upon reboot half the time and now just finally gave out. i know the detection issue is "normal" since my buddy with his zxr does the same exact thing and i've seen a plethora of complaints of others complaining about it too.

i hate how the strix soar requires a six pin power connector but only complaints for it has been shitty asus drivers. well creatives have been equally as shit so can't win in that regard. and at least it works in linux unlike the z series.

faggot

What's your name again OP? I know you are famous on /k/ for crossdressing and posting guns.

Anyways, get an external USB DAC/headphone amp. I'd recommend the MICCA Origen+.

With it, you can leave headphones plugged in, and with a flick of the switch, toggle between your active speakers (that the volume knob will control) and your headphones.

>dressing up in maid costume to entice Sup Forums

it's actually perfect, most of Sup Forums is 13 year olds with messy rooms.

Nice airsoft.

Jesus christ Sup Forums is full of faggot.

>second toe bigger than big toe
Either OP is grill or full of delicious estrogen, as this generally a female trait.

[Citation needed]
Also, ze's a crossdresser fag, of course ze's full with estrogen.

(Hope i used your right pronouns op)

post diq pix

Are you male or female?

Eh, I heard it was similar to the whole index finger vs. ring finger thing, but looking into it now I can't find any info on it.
OP post a pic of your hand with all fingers held straight together. We must do science.

You must be new here

Just give me the answer.
This is not an answer.

Don't worry, you can still masturbate to these pics

>she(male)

/k/ guns and maids do not go together pls stop

kill yourself faggit

same goes for me,
should i start crossdressing now?

;)

How has noone said to install ASIO4ALL instead of garbage drivers that every card comes with. I had a super high quality DAC and the drivers caused shit like this all the time.

>it's one of "those" threads

Go back to /brg/ sa/k/uya

>buying Creative audio equipment

a fucking pleb, and an idiot, supporting one of the worst tech companies there is

Micca Origen+ = $110 - $150
Schiit Fulla 2 = $99

No contest.

More likely you're just a robot.

This has nothing to do with being female.

dangerous guy with free vpn.png

Has anyone told you how cute you are?

your HD audio header isn't hitting all the pins...

Rotate it correctly (so the blank pin matches with the solid plastic on the connector), and plug it in one row higher.

Kek is calling you brother

second toe being larger than than big toe is called morton's toe

so the new zrposters have become maids...
Guess its time to go on jlist.

Its black history month and you turn up dressed as a maid.

>No fire selector on right side of receiver
How do you take the cock?

>i think my sound card failed Sup Forums

And nothing of value was lost