Anyone wanna kik my bitch with a cock pic and see gow she reactes? drop kik snd i"ll tell you there...

anyone wanna kik my bitch with a cock pic and see gow she reactes? drop kik snd i"ll tell you there,don't want white knights ruining it

what motherboard is that? can that fit a full sized GPU?

why would we want to do that?

Just send pictures of penises to random "women"? Tbqh this seems like you're a homosexual trying to ruse unwitting autistic neckbeards into sending pics of their penis.

This. You want dicks so bad go to /soc/ or Sup Forums

>botnet wants to see my penis
no

i don't even understand what OP is writing. either kik is some sort of communication platform or he wants us to commit violence towards his gf

kik is a messenger

is it free software?

post more of that ass

Fucking this. You are asking us to submit images of ourself to a botnet, probably NSA-backdoored software. I will not stand to see people using nonfree software unironically. Fuck off OP.

Sup Forums is non free retard

Its the ASSUS Rumpage X69.

Tell your bitch to lose weight and clean herself properly. I can smell her shit smeared butt cheeks from here.

I'm using it ironically though stupid

>It's ok to use proprietary software if I do it ironically

>have never been on Sup Forums before
>this is the first thread I see

Id kik her in the dick.

But it's Stallman approved.

>I do not post on Sup Forums. I have nothing against it, and I have occasionally answered questions for interviews for Sup Forums, but any posting there that says it is by me is by an impostor.

I'm not op

Did Bill Burr gain 50 pounds and stop doing comedy?

>NSA is building a database of America's penises

Yes

Sup Forums

Made me kek