typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/
10fastfingers.com/user/423535/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

around 100 wpm

150 just like my IQ

90 just like OP's IQ

>tfw can't take these tests anymore because one of my keys is missing
I used to get around 120wpm.

70 when looking at the keyboard, 30 when not.

>tfw to smart to type fast

I'm happy with it. Half is on my mech and half is on my laptop which I don't have much experience typing on so the average is lower than reality.

I think I could do better if I wasn't on a laptop

55 wpm. At least I don't need to look at the keyboard anymore like I did 1 year ago.

85wpm on my shitty £5 keyboard

42 WPM.

249 worfz per ninute

meh

How do you guy's write so fast ?

someone make a Sup Forums typeracer group and declare a neet typing god

around 7 wpm

60 wpm

MMOs before voice chat

I just use the computer alot, thats why this is my home board. I'm not sure how you can be on a PC all day and not type at least like 100 wpm

this

I haven't seen this website before, it's really nice, not asking me to sign up and no popups and shit. thanks

okay done

but someone has to make a typing test that uses punctuation and numbers and things, that's a part of typing too.

I'm pretty out of practice and this made me feel really bad about myself. How am I going to continue pursuing a career in computers with a straight face while typing barely over 100 wpm?

9 1/4 fingers and 95wpm

10fastfingers.com

kek

90wpm

didn't know Sup Forums were this slow at typing, i use only 6 or 7 fingers and i reach minimum 130-140 WPM

faggots

How the fuck is it so low?

I am ashamed

I got the same results.

English is not my first language
how do I git gud at typing it?

Practice grasshopper.

22 wpm

Read. Even if it's kids shit (though that won't keep you interested in reading) it's good enough, I was easy 70wpm when I was 12. You just have to get good at reading so you can read ahead on a typing test and your fingers play catch up

Never thought I would suck that much.

I got 80 wpm with a my shitty sticky keyboard that I poured soda on accidentally a few days ago

I used to get around 100-110 wpm

I only type with my pointing fingers

>typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/
How the hell does everyone type so fast. My forearm and wrist hurt when Im hitting 80wpm

HTML edits, no one can type over 100 wpm

>Your score: 628 CPM (that is 126 WPM)

t. "Garbage" MacBook keyboard

Me too, maybe 33-35 at times.

same

in my top form, a hair above 150wpm.

10fastfingers.com/user/423535/ here's my profile on the site I normally use. I guess I'll try this other site too.

this

was Graal Online that mostly did it for me, I think. I played a ton of MMOs, though.

60 but faster when I am not copying words.

first try, on a laptop instead of my usual mech though

To anyone under 100wpm, how old are you?

dang that nostalgia