Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I'm bored as fuck. There is nothing to do and no one to talk to. WTF should I do? I hate staying in my room and do nothing but sit in front of computer all day =|

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Programming_resources
udemy.com/double-your-confidence-self-esteem/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

install gentoo

go buy some booze/codeine/weed whatever the fuck.

/gif/ - Adult GIF

Go out, see a movie, go for a bike ride, go get drunk or high somewhere

Get some online friends.

tired of vidya games

Time to get a gf?

i just wish i had a good paying job that's all i wish for

meh im smarter than that, not big into drugs or drinking

spankbang.com

>There is nothing to do
really?

I'm assuming that you're white so i suggest taking special tanning pills so you look black. Then when you look black apply for a scholarship for blacks to attend Harvard. After that you start hitting it off with a black chick only to discover that she didn't get the scholarship because of you.

kek thanks for the laugh user

yes :(

No problem if you're bored check out a movie called Soul Man.

>Soul Man
kino

You're playing the wrong games. Try something like WoW and make friends through that. It as good as having friends in real life and the urge to kill yourself will lessen.

you are asking us?

will do

simpleton

I've been learning to cook recently. A bit expensive for decent ingredients and if you don't have a well stocked kitchen already. But I enjoy it.

start growing your own garden crop, i got a few tomatoes and peppers on the way already

Read a book. An actual hard copy book, even if you can get it in pdf format. Read some decent fiction and find some good non-fiction books about topics that interest you: science/technology, history, politics, biographies, etc. Depending on how fast you read and how much time you have on your hands, you can get a lot of reading done.

Get some exercise too. You don't need to be a meathead, but it'll make you feel better, keep you focused, and help you sleep (it definitely does help fight mild insomnia).

WoW is shit & overrated

Normies get out REEEEeeeeeeeeeee

yeah man i've been thinking to buy a weight set for my room

I used to bitch about having too much free time... Then I got a job.
My shitposting rate on Sup Forums dropped like 90%

>Try something like WoW and make friends through that. It as good as having friends in real life and the urge to kill yourself will lessen.

/wowg/ here, calling bullshit on that my man.

In the meantime, push ups, crunches, and a daily walk/run work wonders both mentally and physically.
If you own your own home, a decent weight bench that you can put in your garage will probably outlive you. If you're strapped for space, you'd be surprised with what you can do with a few dumbbells and a bench that can be stored under your bed or something

i went out snowboarding with my family recently so i felt like i lost a lot of weight doing just that, it was my first time too and i was falling a lot

>so i felt like i lost a lot of weight doing just that
I hope this is bait

i DID lose some weight lol

I've been thinking about taking up smoking or crack or something. Theres only so many posts i can make on Sup Forums per day before i get bored.

Shit nigga i don't know what to do first

where is that?

Losing 4 ounces of sweat isn't exactly the weight loss you likely need.

Snow board 4-6x a week for two months and yea sure THAT'S weight loss in the realm of a few lbs.

No single day of ANYTHING is going to matter long term. It's all about regular work outs

Udemy

Learn a new language or an instrument
Try gardening

>>I'm bored as fuck.
Doing it wrong.

Since this is Sup Forums I will recommend you to pick up a programming language. If you want to do something major the initial time investment is huge but you can do a lot of cool shit. Or go with [you favourite shell] and automate something.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Programming_resources

Other shit:
* Blender
* Books
* Discover new music
* Learn a new language
* Get a new hobby, like electronics. Check out /diy/

Or just google "hobby ideas", "what do when bored" and other similar shit.
I mean just don't be bored. Go shitpost and you will fit right in, but if possible don't.
And you can always try meditation.

looks interesting. the learn 3d modeling caught my eye, i always wanted to design something in 3d. Thanks, user! Are there any finance/investing courses as well?

i remember installing blender when i was a teenager but the problem was i didn't know what to do with it or anything so i might take a course at udemy. Udemy looks interesting.

my first language was russian, then ukrainian, then english.......tired of languages desu

i just wish i had a girlfriend, user

Some are quite expensive, but right now they have a deal for 10 dollars/€uros for each course.

I'm currently doing this one, so far it's pretty good, i'm learning things. Of course if you want to learn how to model you'll have to work for yourself and practice a lot, but this is a nice basis for it.

all right, Sup Forums

i might take few courses to learn shit from Udemy. Udemy looks interesting as fuck, good deals too there right now.

You sure don't look like Udemy employee right now

Join the army. Kill for thrills.

well im not. Never heard of Udemy. I actually might take this one: udemy.com/double-your-confidence-self-esteem/

I seriously need to boost my confidence in real life and social situations.

Just join the military, Sup Forumsoblin.

thanks Sup Forums, i enjoyed the responses. Thanks for all the help. I hope you're doing good, anons.

Take care.

Used book store.

charlie doesn't look pleased to be there

Google/youtube for blender tutorials.
There is tutor4u channel on youtube, but somehow I can't open it right now. Youtube is fucky again, but you can see his videos via search.

You can never know too much languages desu (I should start learning one damn it). Russian and Ukrainian are similar anyway. Try asian language or Scandinavian language if you hate yourself.

>>i just wish i had a girlfriend, user
Why?
First be comfortable with yourself.

C#. Start with that so you understand the terms when going into unity.

the point of life is to spend money and time until neither exists