youtube.com/watch?v=Y8tDaPLHxiE
newegg.com/Product/MappingPrice2012.aspx?Item=N82E16814500409
newegg.com/Product/MappingPrice2012.aspx?Item=N82E16814487265
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why even compete?

i dont understand

>People are starting to trust AMD again shilling them once again
>tfw their new tech will always be shit compared to nvidia
why do you guys shill those indians? what's the point?

Nvidia hurt the feelings or Linux

it's basic reaction to the extreme amount of pro-nvidia shilly going on

it's not even amd shills, it's literally just regular people sick and fucking tired of nvidia marketing shitting up the board, fucks sake nvidia just fuck off already.

AYYMDPOORFAGS KILLING THEMSELVES EVERY DAY AS INTEL & NVIDIA KICK THEIR SHITTY COMPANY'S POOJEET ASS

>still using AdCuck in >2017
Is this fucking real life?

Well it works

But uBlock Origin works better.
Blocks more and uses less resources.
It's also not run by a shady jew company.

>posting weebshit
so this........
is the power of...............
amd shills..........

This

this image compels me to try AMD one more time

>weebshit
you are on the wrong website

I own a MSI GTX 1070, what is the AMD's better option?

The sooner AYYMD goes bankrupt and ceases to exist, the better the world will be, free from power inefficient, inferior HOUSEFIRES crap

It seems you forgot where the housefire meme even came from. go shill somewhere else.

Actually, it started at Intel.

>Wanting Nvidia's only competitor to go bankrupt
>Wanting more of Nvidia's milking

AMD's entire existence rides upon the fact that they need to exist as a competitor. They were born as an Intel knockoff company, they only have a foothold in the GPU market because they took over ATI, and the only thing they've succeeded at beating their competition in is making chips for consoles. Besides that, Intel still outsells/outperforms them in every relevant task and nVidia still rules the dedicated GPU market despite several years of blunders and perfect opportunities for AMD to stomp on them.

They need to get their shit together, because the market won't take as much mercy on them as the anti-monopoly laws will.

Actually I am sick of AMD marketing. Every single day it's AMD BTFO Intel, AMD BTFO Nvidia. But it never materializes.

The worst part is that while I typically use Intel and nvidia products, I'm not partisan to the degree I want AMD products to suck... but it's fucking hype->disappointment after hype->disappointment.

Not to say I expect much from AMD, I have pretty low expectations. Despite that, it's still a little depressing when they release completely boring tech. Not to imply that Zen or Vega are boring. But even those are over hyped and will not meet the expectations set to them, which are unrealistically high.

>intel knockoff company
>Invented amd64
Its in the name. they were top of the gpu market during the gtx200-500 days. If you are going to shill at least get your facts right,

>they were top of the gpu market during the gtx200-500 days
They certainly weren't at the top during Geforce 4xx series. Beaten soundly in performance and even overclocking by the nvidia housefire GPUs.

>tired of nvidia marketing

wccftech.com/amd-radeon-500-mobility-rebrand-rx-570/
videocardz.com/65538/amd-radeon-rx-570-spotted-in-samsung-notebook
>AMD confirmed that Radeon 500 series are rebrands of Radeon 400 series.

>SOMEBODY CALL 911
>FERMI FIRE BURNING ON THE DANCE FLOOR

Wut, Nvidia is full of pajeets too

Those are bait threads made by Nvidia fanbois, they are soo dumb they don't even know theres a post counter and samefag in their bait thread

see

>invented amd64
>still failed to capitalize on it and got crushed by their competition

>There is no AMD shills here goy
>It's all the competition doing reverse shilling to get you to hate our comp- AMD

>to get you to hate our comp- AM
>tfw I'm using an Nvidia 760M right now
k

>that reading comprehension

AMD has a Vega card that was seen with Ryzen pulling 70 avg fps with max settings, including 8x AA at 4k on Doom with Vulkan. Your 1070 is gonna do that.

What was the impetus for drawing this image?

>making this into a thread gaymes
please leave my in this itt thread and go back to

so they have a mysterious card with no price or release date that will be the current nvidia series
good job amd

What purpose could you possibly have for using a 1070 if not games? Please entertain me.

Where can I bought it? Where are the benchmark?

plis explain.

I don't get it neither.

oy vey quit asking questions
didn't I tell you enough already?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8tDaPLHxiE

>earing
>mouth LITERALLY made for gobbling dick
get this faggot out of my thread.

>LinusTechTips
And you also haven't answered a single question

But where can I bought it? Where are the benchmarks?

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE THIS
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

>lets counterfag shitpost, so people think the guy who walk talking about AMD is retarded
>typical nvidiot

I don't get it. I use Nvidia but the characters in muh games don't look like they're from Koha-Ace.

How about you answer his questions instead of greentexting. Oh wait that's right you can't.
I'm still using an old 760 and have no plans to upgrade since I'm not longer a gaming manchild but you amd fans set yourself up for failure every single time.
Just how many times are you going to hype something just to be disappointed?

>all this butthurt shitposting
I claimed the soon to be vega card can be used to get 70 fps in doom at 4k with every setting as high as it goes.

I then posted a video of it doing just that, how about the nigvidia fans show me a 1080Ti doint the same?

People are asking you for a price and release date.
And you can't give them that.

>information that isnt available yet
>ask for it anyway

REMEMBER, ONLY BUY NVIDIA.

But where can I bought it? Where are the benchmarks?

I'm not even him

To be fair, the Quadro M6000 does 75fps.

>all this soon to be AMD bashing when more benchmarks and price become available
stay smug nvidiots

But the original poster who you were replying to was asking you for a AMD equivalent to a 1070. You said that an unreleased card from AMD is that equivalent product.
He then proceeded to ask you for a price and where he could purchase one and you can't answer that.
You see the problem here?
(The problem is that unless he gets a job at AMD, that card might as well not exist since he can't buy it)

Remember Bulldozer and Polaris? And literally everything from AMD from the past 8 years?

I don't see the issue, AMD vega line up is multiple cards, not a single 1080/Ti competitor which is what was shown off. These cards are most likely to arrive before September, if you can't wait that long then go ahead and buy a 1070 but dont get butthurt if it turns out only a few months later to have bee na bad decision,

I also remember Piledriver, was the best CPU for price/performance for a long time and leading in multicore vs Intel

excuse me faggot? AMD was shitting all over intel in the Athlon XP days, they INVENTED AMD64, if it were not for them we wouldnt be where we are today.

And for your info and you can check this yourself if you dont believe me, Intel has contracted AMD to make IGPUs, so they will be around for a long time to come.

>t. faggot who knows nothing about AMD and Intel's history

first of all, you should read his post where he says he already has a 1070, he was asking for the AMD equivalent
second fucking September really?
>just wait 8 months so maybe you get a card with a slightly increase performance to nvidia march 2016 card.

I'll have to take your word for it since nobody else bought it

wut, 1070 came out in late may

I'm on AMD but this makes me want to switch.

>literary all the FX 4000, 6000, 8000 CPUs in speccy thread
>nobody bought it
fuuuk logik

If he has a 1070 then he literally has no reason to be worrying about the AMD equivalent.

September is the worst case scenario for a launch, it can be as early as feb as late as september. AMD has simply stated 1H 2017

Not bad.... Not bad at all

Typical Nvidia shills, trying to make it looks as much better as they can, even if they can lie just about a few months, they will

well I was obviously referring to the 1080 not the 1070, you would know if you were keeping track of the posts but yeah a 2m difference
So ok AMD competition to the 10 series is going to launch 16 months after, which should be around the same time Nvidia will be announcing their new series

newegg.com/Product/MappingPrice2012.aspx?Item=N82E16814500409

newegg.com/Product/MappingPrice2012.aspx?Item=N82E16814487265

This. The 1070 is faster than 980ti and NVIDIA have no competition right now. Waitâ„¢ Vega in H2...

Nope, you were talking about the 1070, referring to the post where the other user said if he should get a 1070 or wait till september.

Also nope, the 1080 came out in May 27, 2016, the 1070 actually came out in June 10, 2016.

Why do you have to lie?

What's the point of a dGPU besides gayming and video work?

I bought one when the alternative was Haswell.

AI computation, Graphical work (OpenCL/CUDA for photoshop/illustrator), epeen, if you don't have a GPU out on your cpu/mb.

AMD need to get their shit up because Intel and Nvidia aren't improving their product not only because they don't have competitive rival but also because they are restricted to do so in fear of being accused for being monopoly and snatching AMD share.

it better the card is upwards of $3000.

Cute anime girls. There is no further explanation needed.

Really? There are no official Nvidia drivers for Linux?

>ITT

I actually much prefer the nvidia one from this pic.

Are there two(or three) versions of Saber? What meme did I miss

Yes they can't stop milking fate shit. The VN was alright but it was not worthy of 10 different spin offs.