What's your opinion on buying with at stores or online with your credit cards?

What's your opinion on buying with at stores or online with your credit cards?
What do you think about the companies keeping track of everything you've bought?
Pic may be related

Other urls found in this thread:

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/306260-paypal-account-hold-class-action-settlement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They do it in actual real stores too, I just try not to think about it

*raises paw*
t-thats why i only use bitcoins!!
*shits diaper*

You'll be tracked no matter what you do if you live in a first world country and use the conveniences that go along with that. Most of the time having coupons relevant to me literally mailed to my door by a computer somewhere is nice even if it is indicative of the state of the world when it comes to surveillance right now.

it's literally saying "come crack my card and do fraud"
buttcoin/paypal/gift cards/skrill or nope

I tend to use cash a lot nowadays. I use Paypal too because I'm too lazy to punch in my CC # sometimes and I don't want to store my # on random sites.

Hello friends

So, uh, PayPal has frozen my account AGAIN. I'm getting sick of this. At this point, the answer is to treat PayPal as a TROLL because they're acting like a troll. I've already had a phone conversation with a PayPal representative yesterday and I've e-mailed PayPal back, and since I've been a user since 2005, and I've never encountered anything like this before, I open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

You don't have to lie on the internet, son. PayPal doesn't hold funds anymore

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/306260-paypal-account-hold-class-action-settlement/

what did they mean by this?

idk man, i think they're talking about space and stuff

Tell that to David Seaman

>using PayPal
>not using prepaid cards purchased with cash
wew lad

Are there any credit card companies whose schtick is they don't sell your data?

That seems quite a hassle desu. There's no point in not using paypal at this point

>Withdraw once a week
>Pay in cash everywhere I can

I'd like to see them track me irl

Chase doesnt allow me to pay through paypal.

Why is it so?

should be security problems, pay through credit card is a nono

>What do you think about the companies keeping track of everything you've bought?
I really don't give a fuck

Anything that some archaic bullshit process and shortens it to something more straightforward and simple without me having to give a damn about the details is a good thing to me. I'd rather see the problem itself fixed instead of symptoms hidden, but in this shitty world you just can't ask for anything anymore.

>without me having to give a damn about the details

You don't think the consequences may happen in the future?

I just use paypal to buy videogames.
I use my creditcard just to buy expensive toys and computer parts to build credit.
All they know is that I spend too much money on useless shit.

don't bother user, from your browser habits, the botnet already knows you spend your NEETbux on hentai DVDs and McChickens, the best fast food sandwich.

If anything the botnet thinks I buy striped stockings, panties and lingerie every other day or so from the amount of times I've clicked those links