So whats Sup Forums thoughts on this?

So whats Sup Forums thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/education/article/White-Cal-students-blocked-at-Sather-Gate-in-10414775.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Programmers bring in the $$$

This retarded shit was posted a couple days ago

> works for companies that spy
> lets mslms encrypt chats

wew

>Devs
>liberal
You are wrong there.

99% of the people in the army are there because they fucked up in high school and need a way to pay for college. The 1% that aren't fuck ups make decent money because they become people in charge of shit

Nice ''le 99% of X'' claim. You sure convinced me.

Well done!

The government pays for the soldier's salary. The government does not pay the salary of the silicon valley programmer. What sort of idiot made this pic?

>American Soldier
>Protects AMERICA
not recently

"The nation" doesn't decide what programmer salaries are. Besides that, it just comes down to ease of replacement.

Soldiers are disposable people, doing a job that the government will literally draft anyone healthy enough to hold a gun and run to do if necessary.

Excellent point, we should privatize our military and let the free market compensate soldiers.

Silicon Valley brings in money for the US. The tech sector and its workers have an profound impact on burgerland's economic engine.

Thats what PMCs are for and they do get paid well

So we are in agreement then.

That soldier is also given "free" rent, food, healthcare, minor clothing allowance, etc etc. The programmer loses 80+% of his pay paying for all the above things where the soldier's 25k after taxes is mostly his to spend on whatever the fuck he wants.

Stop your self projection, most are.

>we should privatize our military
And privatize the fire department too?

OP's pic is wrong, because someone out there does not seem to understand the difference between the public and the private sectors.

Well, only if they aren't being compensated enough.

I was in the Marines from 04 - 08 and I completely disagree with this statement. Then again, It was the Marines and not the Army. They both have retards in them but the % of retards in the Army is MUCH higher.

I got out as an Corporal (E-4) and was only making $1,883/month after taxes etc.

Do ppl actually think you can have both?

Oh damn you still post here?

>Right wingers rise up

Not surprising, considering much of those who belong to this new ''right'' and ''le alt right'' tend to be completely uninformed and, generally, retarded.

No need to bring Sup Forums into this. OP has a question, OP gets an answer.

>W-whoa bro keep your opinion to yourself

Meanwhile, alt righters go around voicing theirs openly, shutting anybody with different views and calling them cucks for it.

Hypocrisy.

>That soldier is also given "free" rent, food, healthcare, minor clothing allowance, etc etc. The programmer loses 80+% of his pay paying for all the above things where the soldier's 25k after taxes is mostly his to spend on whatever the fuck he wants.
This is a big thing people love to forget, or are simply too stupid to understand.

Until you've been out on your own and had to pay taxes, your own rent/mortgage, buy your own food, etc, you have no idea how much you're going to have left over to spend on shit you actually want.

protip: that's a false flag pic. anyone that knows dick about the military knows that the pay isn't that low.

As you wish. Have fun.

>That soldier is also given "free" rent, food, healthcare, minor clothing allowance, etc etc.
programmers do too nowadays.

Be quiet you whiny faggot cuck. America will become a glorious thousand year TrumpenRiech and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

American devs are liberal

If being a programmer is so easy then why doesn't the soldier just do that instead?

t. ''''''man''''''' living on a fantasy world

Sad...

>Only making 22k a Year
>For doing really easy shit that I learned how to do in literally a month of studying on my own time

ONLY 22k :(

Supply and demand. More people can easily become good soldiers than good programmers.

Have you considered everyone got sick of people trying to turn everything into a fucking safe room?
When the words hypocrisy and politics are mentioned in the same sentence it's mostly the left that takes up the bulk of the conversation.
I think no-matter where anyone stands, we can all agree everything went South real quick fucking everywhere.
Zealots are the problem no matter what were talking about.

One is a welfare queen, the other is a programmer with a job.

>people get mad at you for shouting ''fuck niggers and gas the kikes XD lamo!''
>Wow dude whats wrong with you, why so mad , fuck this safe space shit.

>t. spineless sissy cuck

>people get mad were expected to pay your way threw school with our tax money, so you can try and block our children from entering who actually worked and PAID to be there at the front gates because your safe room was moved.
>MY SOGGY KNEEEEEESSSS
>sfgate.com/education/article/White-Cal-students-blocked-at-Sather-Gate-in-10414775.php

>being a republicuck
>not wanting to destroy the USA
>not wanting to ruin the lives of Americans
>not wanting to make 300k starting

fucking loser

>job essential to America
Yes, defending Israel is vital to American blood.

>pretending to work
Aren't drone operators essentially programmers?

Either way, enjoy the (((You)))

NewMales have no right to use the word cuck.

this is honestly the only proper answer to the bait thread

Tfw you voted hilary because trump appeals to these dumb fucks

kill yourself

I will if you will

>So whats Sup Forums thoughts on this?
Yes, it was posted last night.

There's faggots doing this on several boards too, posting the same shit over and over again.

Fuck off.

done. your turn.

done
worth it

I don't like either group. However They should compare a soldier to a social worker, womens rights advocate or politician if they really wanted to see a waste on society.

This is only the case in big cities where you have to be liberal to have a chance of getting laid. Or you could just Mgtow waifu it like I do, because I will not sell out my values for any woman

Its posted every day now. sage

>Thats what PMCs are for and they do get paid well
/k/ommando here, actually they usually don't. Ine of my fellows who actually worked in the field laid things out for some of us recently.

Basically you get paid a standard rate, with a bonus for working the full length of your contract. The bonus is where the 'big bucks' from being a mercenary come from, which of course is why the corporate dickbags who run the show make it a standard practice to end people's contract's prematurely, and screw them over.

ie: they hire you for a 7 month contract, fire you at 6 months, and basically cut your pay cheque in half.

The standard job is shit like sitting in the middle of a desert guarding a depot or something similar. Utterly monotonous and boring, which actually makes it not very fun to do at all.

Wow that sucks

Private fire departments have already been proven to work

Kek