What's the best 4chin browser for Android?

What's the best 4chin browser for Android?

Just use Clover.

all of its dark themes le suck

Clover

pic

Tomorrow looks just fine.

the contrast is shit

Whatever you say faggot.

The dark theme is fine.

Dashchan

I always liked Mimi best

Dashchan doesn't have this problem.

This. Can highly recommend.

Mimi is the shit

Clover

A browser is sufficient.

Opera

Just use clover

My niggas. Clover a best.

Thanks for the (You)
Take a (You) as payment

I use Clover.

Tried Dashchan, but didn't like the design. Lots of things are weird in it. Just the way it works. It's great if you use other imageboards, however. Very smart how it works. Just install the plugin thing for whichever site you need and bam.

I heard good things about Mimi, but I don't know how great it is over Clover. Anything noticeably beneficial about it? Or just preference?

Dashchan.
I wish x2chan worked with Overchan decently, then I'd use Overchan instead.

Chanu from F-Droid

chrome

>Durrr i pick my software based on aesthetics. Fuck functionality!

Mimi is slower and once you get into a thread it looks exactly the same as clover, and there's ads in it disguised as threads (it says Sponsored as the thread title in the card, but it's still a clever trick that I fell for a couple times) unless you pay the jew 2 dollars for the donate version.

The catalog view shows about half the threads that clover does on one screen so you need to scroll much more often and it loads higher res images as a result in the catalog (adds to the slower user experience and if you care about data, it matters)

To be honest I've never even liked the Material version of Clover, either. I've stuck with 1.2.11 for ages set to open webms with MX Player always, and has always worked and is never slow. I tried the Material version and it just felt less intuitive and slower, not to mention the card-style UI of material wastes screen space and makes the images/short text preview much smaller to fit the design, so I couldn't stand it.

The Holo version, if that's what it's considered, is simply the most efficient IMO in speed and screen space usage, though it does suck not having Filters and stuff like the Material version. I'd like to use those. But oh well.

Any other Sup Forums apps have either dropped in development for some time (dashchan) and hence completely stopped working properly, or are just the same overall look and feel as clover but slower, so I've never went back to them. As many others in this thread have said it's just easier to stick with Clover. It just werkz.

To correct myself I meant dropped in development for some time and then later became fixed. Dashchan works just fine but I remember last year it wasn't and Clover was the only app that did.

Chanu